CA215's 1st Indoor Grow Tent 600W HPS & MH 48X48X78

How many plants should be in my grow tent? (48"x48"x78")

• 1-2

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Shouldnt have put 5 options ;(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That plant went outside as far as I know, CA was just removing it from his known female grow area. As for the length of time is anyone's guess mine are at week 12 and two should have been done 3 Serena ago, peace OG.

Thanks moutnainG, loving this California weather.. already hitting 90 degrees! Going to be a killer hot summer though no doubt looking forward to it! skunkP, been waiting to hear from ya man, I'm a little skeptical about the outdoor being in this backyard, possibly might switch up locations with them due to my fence running along main st :bitingnails: sounds good with the room, can't wait to see a picture update to take it all in, sounds like you are working your arse off man, keep it up bro!! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look Hiker, and thank you for the reps bud! :thumb: KarlJ! I got some weak arse scopes bro, could not for the life of my get a damn picture to focus with the lighting. I still see A lot of clear throughout the rascal, all my amber is on the tips of the leaves on the nugs, weirdest thing. I'm still flushing her with molasses and pH water to 5.5 and taking it slow now, she gets about 2 gallons every 2 days. And for the PM on the PK, she was in the indoor grow room, and she started to hermie BAD.. found one really big one forming and saw Clusters of little green beads starting to form. My main reason for chopping was that because there was no way possible to pick all of them off.. Kinda pissed, could the dispensary got a batch of shit clones? I might have stressed it to do this? I'm not sure but I didn't want it by rascal let alone the other two trich covered smelly ho3z. This was another premature harvest but it was all for the good of a successful grow, rather sacrifice one then ruin the bunch. Let me find those weak scopes...
11804.jpg
21388.jpg
My apologies on the pictures they really show no results.. if you look closely you can see some yellowing amber.. I'm waiting longer until I see a little more cloudy and amber form on the bigger buds. OG has got some 12 week flowering plants going right now that is insane, OG you are crazy nuts! Proving to be some killer smoke by the looks of her, can't wait to see some final product bro! I'm using the tent as a little drying room as we speak, got the drying rack up with the PK, oh yes, today I chopped the critical jack that I've been flushing for the past week, and a little branch of the rascal to see how she is coming a lot. Possibly get a time frame from the high it produces :Namaste: CA :peace:

Same brand I have right now for the bat wing design, I got the Apollo 600 which looks dead on you the ones you have running atm, I noticed on the ceramic pieces bracket appeared to be cracked but that might be the design, and I couldn't get the damn bulb to sit parallel in the tube, it was slanted to the right a little bit. The holes were drilled at an angle so this is how it sits. Spent 200 bucks on it, that's not going to fly. I might try to reorder and go with the iPower this time. & it looked like everything was kinda just piled into the box, i'll send stuff back left and right if it looks sloppy a f like this package did.... The banner above keeps showing these damn JD lighting ballasts, might just save up and see if they have some sorts of a package deal.. quality you get from the price you spend.

Sorry to hear about that CA, I have purchased everything but the tent I have off of Craigslist and have not had one problem with anything so far, knock on wood. Hopefully it all works out for you bro, Sour Boggle and Sweet Cindy have broken ground will be outside soon enough, Peae OG.

Yeah the seller is pretty good with handling his business but I think they kinda screwed the pooch so to say with my order, first set was awesome, now it seemed like they were trying to push this pos out of the back corner that its been sitting for the past couple years. I've also been looking at the XXXL hoods Jimmy referenced, these things look sturdy A F.. might be a great investment in the future, thanks for that one J6K! Has anyone seen the Big Kahunas hood? Kinda noticing now its better to not be cheap with your lights and just get the best that you can, this WAS a budget grow, but now I spend money like its going out of fashion, so might as well spend another thouwow :snooze: Rascal is showing signs of hermie. Found a little banana deep in a foxtail... Talking with OG getting some insight on how I should proceed. Decided tonight she will be removed from the population to serve her 48 hours solitary confinement in complete darkness. I'm using the 8X4 tent OG1969 was so kindly to hand off as a drying/curing/solitary confinement room for the time being. Rascals soil has been drying for the past 3 days and should be able to stick it out a couple more days in the darkness. I really wanted to take this plant for another couple weeks but I would hate to see these awesomely stanky buds filled up with nasty hermie sacks.. so she will get the ch-ch-chop. Mi ego hurts with all these damn hermies coming my way :rollingeyes::rip: smoked a blunt this morning of the rascal, got me an O K wake and bake but nothing special. Very great taste but the stoney feeling has already subsided quite abit. But, got to say pretty great high for all the yardwork I'm about to go tend to....... :lot-o-toke: Picture update little later, CA :peace:

Im very bad with keeping my tent closed at lights off. I usually leave the top cracked a few inches and a vent is open on the side for better air flow. Sometimes ill be stumbling around my room at night and ill turn a light on, might be bouncing in and around the tent (if this is the case it could have happened... 40 times?). Very difficult having the tent in my room, not to mention space issues. This could have also caused the PK to hermie.. I got to look into this, would be wack if the Purple Crack and Platinum OG did it also LOL. I can really only laugh at my mistakes at this point, find my issue and correct it. I forgot to mention I chopped the critical jack the other day, been on the drying rack for 3 days, smoked a nice dooby and I have the best giggly happy mental vibe going on, should have cloned the girl.. she was a small clone, 5-7'', without weighing it was about 2.5 grams and that's being modest :rofl: will save the rest and let it cure :peace: Critical Jack:
IMG_17507.JPG

Side note: Being new to growing and only having 1 outdoor grow under my belt, I totally forgot how much your buds shrink during drying and how much water weight is shed during the process. The numbers I had flowing in my head for a dry harvest weight for my indoor plants have been flushed down the toilet, bye-bye. :grinjoint:

For it being my first grow.I based may over all dry weight by half the 1gpw thery.So .5 ,600watt.Well you get it.Well see.what is it?Like 60-70 percent will be lost.I don't think 300g is asking to much.

For me, hmmmm.. im quite blazed tried doing some math but its a no go right now LOL. I'm shooting for atleast an ounce and a half off each plant. With that I would be satisfied. I'm not even going to count the oz of premie buds, those don't count for me. I'll only be counting meds I can actually smoke :rofl: those premie buds are no joke, spicy as hell with a weak arse high..

Checking my emails talking with the seller about sending the cooltube set up back. Said they were going to send a replacement set and there was no need to send back the one I already have sitting by my front door? Kind of concerned that it's that easy to get a second set free of charge. But I might ride it out to see if the new one they send is nicer, and cleaner lol. That way I can run two cool tubes in the 4X4, 1200W sounds like it would do fine in that size of a room.

Side note: Being new to growing and only having 1 outdoor grow under my belt, I totally forgot how much your buds shrink during drying and how much water weight is shed during the process. The numbers I had flowing in my head for a dry harvest weight for my indoor plants have been flushed down the toilet, bye-bye. :grinjoint:

Damn.... 1 plant 17" tall won't make 8 lbs. Now you tell me. :lot-o-toke:

Now you're just getting cocky there skunk, lst that son of a gun to the ground and let her grow parallel for 8 feet, that could do the trick? :laughtwo: But in all seriousness I had maybe 2- 2.5 oz's off each plant in my head but now I find that was me either a little too loaded and or day dreaming, maybe a zip to zip and a half off each, with my final dry weight i'm going to do what smokemup did and portion each mason jar for a couple weeks. That way I should be able to stay smoking my own homegrown until an outdoor harvest, I would then be a happy camper. But, again, these are plans and my plans tend to have their own agenda most of the time. :surrender:

Back
Top Bottom