CA215's 1st Indoor Grow Tent 600W HPS & MH 48X48X78

How many plants should be in my grow tent? (48"x48"x78")

• 1-2

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 5-6

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • 7-8

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Shouldnt have put 5 options ;(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Likewise OG, cool putting a face to a account! Hell yeah man lets find those good genetics!! Can't wait to see how these BOG babies start up! I counted them when I got home and they game me one extra Sour Boggle, with that being 11 Sour Boggle and 10 Sweet Cindy beans. Pretty good deal with that 10% off was 138, not bad. I am starting to clean all the structure poles for the tent. Going to get it set up in the living room for now and see what we got to work with, this thing is going to be a puzzle, but we will figure it out shouldn't be too difficult...(shouldn't being the key word there). Already spoke with my girls mom and she is ready to help whenever. Got some pictures taken of the flowering girls, not the best but they will do. Will get them uploaded a little later tonight after I get the tent squared away :peace:

Hopefully your computers loaded this page.. So 55 photo upload, I think my largest update so far! Not too much to inform ya'll on. OG1969 was kind enough to donate his old 8X4 grow tent to me for a veg tent. Shooting for the perpetual garden of joy, awaiting some equipment and what not but i'm hoping by the end of summer I have everything squared away, my DIY homemade cloner done, lights, inline fans, and a new air purifier. My buddys friend owns a hydro store, going to try and get a good hook up to save some much needed cash! Outdoor grow is getting closer ya'll.. I'm almost contemplating throwing 1 bean of each BOG strain outdoors to accompany my other reg seeds (just in case the regs are males. we can fill him in with a fem).. If I find a male with good enough structure he will be saved to grow out in the veg tent for some pollen. OG and I had a brief discussion on breeding and crossing strains. We are both pretty psyched to get this on the road and see the 1 of a kind buds we could probably come up with... Anyways without further a due, plenty photos! iPhone snaps, please excuse the eye sore once more. CA

As follows. Rascal OG Kush, Purple Crack, Purple Kush, then Plkatinum OG kush
IMG_162114.jpg
IMG_162212.jpg
IMG_162313.jpg
IMG_162413.jpg
IMG_162511.jpg
IMG_162711.jpg
IMG_163011.jpg
IMG_16317.jpg
IMG_165511.jpg
IMG_16569.jpg
IMG_165710.jpg
IMG_16587.jpg
IMG_166013.jpg
IMG_165911.jpg
IMG_16619.jpg
IMG_166212.jpg
IMG_166410.jpg
IMG_166810.jpg
IMG_16669.jpg
IMG_16699.jpg
IMG_167110.jpg
IMG_16729.jpg
IMG_167312.jpg
IMG_167510.jpg
IMG_167811.jpg
IMG_16797.jpg
IMG_168010.jpg
IMG_16828.jpg
IMG_16838.jpg
IMG_16847.jpg
IMG_16869.jpg
IMG_16876.jpg
IMG_16885.jpg

And I had to many photos for a post, woops. Below: OG's awesome donation with some new goodies I picked up, My Unk #1,2 & 3, Critcal Jack Clone (this could be a GSC.. I don't know if I ever mentioned this) they messed up on the stickers when I was at the dispensary.. I asked for the critical jack clone but thwne I got home there was "girl scout cookies" written on the cup. Either way it smells awesome!!
IMG_162013.jpg
IMG_161913.jpg
IMG_16329.jpg
IMG_164913.jpg
IMG_165013.jpg
IMG_165314.jpg
IMG_165210.jpg
IMG_165113.jpg
IMG_163810.jpg
IMG_163911.jpg
IMG_164112.jpg
IMG_16409.jpg
IMG_16427.jpg
IMG_16437.jpg
IMG_16449.jpg
IMG_16457.jpg
IMG_16469.jpg
IMG_164811.jpg
IMG_164712.jpg
IMG_163410.jpg
IMG_16367.jpg
IMG_16379.jpg
Some harvesting should be taking place in the following weeks :Namaste: -CA215

Sounds good to me!! :Namaste: I was just checking out your thread Jimmy, you still growing out a couple 2L's? I saw you cut the one girl down but it looked like the other one was still hanging in there? I haven't been documenting mine as much as I would have liked too.. Mine are starting to frost up nicely.. I was going to ask you a Q aswell. Ill head on back over :laughtwo:

Looking very nice there CA, that 4x8 is like a bedroom almost, lol I know had my first girls in there and the 4x4 seems right for a budding chamber for me. Plants are looking awesome, looking forward to harvest myself and I am gonna put one of the sweet cindy and the sour boggle outside they have been germinating since yesterday, we will see what mother nature does with them, Peace OG.

Yeah man this tent it nice! I cleaned the hell out of it bro.. got all the 5 gal rings off the ground and everything. Now just have to fix the zipper and were golden. Can't wait to see how those seeds treat ya bro! Im really thinking this PK is a hermie.. Might be going in the back after today.. Hate to do it but I don't want anything else mocking its ugly tendencies.. Fahhhhqqqq. Buds were starting to look very nice also.. nice and purple. Being outdoors will probably make her even more purple, she will probably go after all my outdoor babies... QUESTION TIME. If my plant is in veg and a flowering hermie is next to her, will that vegging plant then be destined to be a hermie? The vegging plant is also only a few weeks old and has no signs of sex yet. Hmmmm.. Im going to pull her out and try to get some good scopes of these spots im seeing... they almost look like clusters of seeds now yikes I might just go with my gut feeling and put it outside. Ugly little thing it is...

Yeah man this tent it nice! I cleaned the hell out of it bro.. got all the 5 gal rings off the ground and everything. Now just have to fix the zipper and were golden. Can't wait to see how those seeds treat ya bro! Im really thinking this PK is a hermie.. Might be going in the back after today.. Hate to do it but I don't want anything else mocking its ugly tendencies.. Fahhhhqqqq. Buds were starting to look very nice also.. nice and purple. Being outdoors will probably make her even more purple, she will probably go after all my outdoor babies... QUESTION TIME. If my plant is in veg and a flowering hermie is next to her, will that vegging plant then be destined to be a hermie? The vegging plant is also only a few weeks old and has no signs of sex yet. Hmmmm.. Im going to pull her out and try to get some good scopes of these spots im seeing... they almost look like clusters of seeds now yikes I might just go with my gut feeling and put it outside. Ugly little thing it is...

Glad the tent is gonna work for you. Was just sitting here not doing anything,,, So I am glad it is being put to good use. As for the Herm, it is unto itself, [planting it next any of your plants wont make the other herm, could possibly polionate a female plant though. I would cull it dry it, trim it and get ready to smoke it.

Will see about it in a couple days.. If it wont affect any of my plants in the tent I will let it be and let it grow. Pick off the seeds as I see them, I don't have the heart to kill it! It looks so good. But if need be I will let it go.. Rascal is looking crazy, so many new bursts of new pistils.. I cant chop it yet.. She could ride out another 2 weeks i'm thinking.. let these buds double in size I'm not really too concerned on my types of meds, just want to see these girls at their peak!

PK is now outside for a day to dry out nicely, then 48 hours darkness for the girl and off to dry. Looked at her today and found a FAT seed forming, turned all the fans off and pulled her out easily. Im sure if any pollen was expelled is has already been scattered about, just didn't want to have even more if there was that chance. I might have gotten a good jump on it because it was the only one I could find and all the others are very small. This will be another premature harvest for my first grow. Sucks as it is but atleast that one plant earned me some knowledge for the journeys ahead.. Made some other changes to the room with the extra space. I pulled a few fans and replaced with another new 18" square. These things move some air, I like them a lot, 20 dollars at walmart is a total steal. Rascal received a gallon and a half phd to 5.3 aswell did the Purple Crack. The nugs on both plants are still growing nicely, putting on weight you can see by the eye daily, a lot of foxtailing on the rascal whilst the PC is just getting fatter and fatter! Today I added mollasees at the highest doses they've seen, 2 tsp per the 1 1/2 gal. We will see if they like it! The unsulphred mollass seems to be a great supplement for the plants and pretty "non toxic" so to speak, plants seem to tolerate very well. Im using the "add on 1-2 weeks from breeders harvesting times" as my flushing phases. The plants have not been showing any drastic deficiencies from the past week flush but are a little droopy and loosing their awesome deep green fan leaf color. I can see they are starting to miss their nutrients but the water/mollass will be the only thing fed to them for the rest of the grow. Nug size, trich wise, smell, i'm content with what is infront of me but will follow everyones advice and give them that extra time improve :peace: Thanks go out to everyone who encouraged and helped throughout this process! :thumb: :420: Today marks Day 52(ish) Flower. Couple over views of the room as I amsmoked out :tokin: First picture is a right before I started moving stuff, second two are current.
IMG_16886.jpg
IMG_169110.jpg
IMG_16927.jpg
CA:peace:

PK is now outside for a day to dry out nicely, then 48 hours darkness for the girl and off to dry. Looked at her today and found a FAT seed forming, turned all the fans off and pulled her out easily. Im sure if any pollen was expelled is has already been scattered about, just didn't want to have even more if there was that chance. I might have gotten a good jump on it because it was the only one I could find and all the others are very small. This will be another premature harvest for my first grow. Sucks as it is but atleast that one plant earned me some knowledge for the journeys ahead.. Made some other changes to the room with the extra space. I pulled a few fans and replaced with another new 18" square. These things move some air, I like them a lot, 20 dollars at walmart is a total steal. Rascal received a gallon and a half phd to 5.3 aswell did the Purple Crack. The nugs on both plants are still growing nicely, putting on weight you can see by the eye daily, a lot of foxtailing on the rascal whilst the PC is just getting fatter and fatter! Today I added mollasees at the highest doses they've seen, 2 tsp per the 1 1/2 gal. We will see if they like it! The unsulphred mollass seems to be a great supplement for the plants and pretty "non toxic" so to speak, plants seem to tolerate very well. Im using the "add on 1-2 weeks from breeders harvesting times" as my flushing phases. The plants have not been showing any drastic deficiencies from the past week flush but are a little droopy and loosing their awesome deep green fan leaf color. I can see they are starting to miss their nutrients but the water/mollass will be the only thing fed to them for the rest of the grow. Nug size, trich wise, smell, i'm content with what is infront of me but will follow everyones advice and give them that extra time improve :peace: Thanks go out to everyone who encouraged and helped throughout this process! :thumb: :420: Today marks Day 52(ish) Flower. Couple over views of the room as I amsmoked out :tokin: First picture is a right before I started moving stuff, second two are current.
IMG_16886.jpg
IMG_169110.jpg
IMG_16927.jpg
CA:peace:

I know how it is hard to kill any of them male or female, just an awesome plant. Good deal on removing it should still provide some good smoke for you. Really gald the tent will work for you. Got the Sweet Cindy and Sour Boggle in soil alon with one Drizella seed all had little tails this morning and the KC45 autos are starting to crack so all six look to be germinating nicely. Will get some pics of the inside girls here in a bit and then update my journal, also started a tincture with the last of the BalckCherry Soda from my last harvest Vodka and buds what could go wrong, lol we will see, Peace OG.

So you're going to chop them down?

Can I bother you for some trich pics before you do?

I thought I'd be cutting this last weekend, but I'm STILL not seeing any amber trichs.

I'm going to pull a few out before lights out and see what I can see.

I'm so far behind in flowering that I had to move plants from the 2nd grow into the flowering room, just couldn't wait any longer.

I'd really like to know at what rate you're trichs are turning amber.

So you're going to chop them down?

Can I bother you for some trich pics before you do?

I thought I'd be cutting this last weekend, but I'm STILL not seeing any amber trichs.

I'm going to pull a few out before lights out and see what I can see.

I'm so far behind in flowering that I had to move plants from the 2nd grow into the flowering room, just couldn't wait any longer.

I'd really like to know at what rate you're trichs are turning amber.

I need to check trichs forsure, will get some scopes up today first thing lights on. Haven't checked in a few days due to family issues and just being busy. I don't really have a good answer for a rate on how fats they are changing to amber but can say it is very slow going. If I remember you are about 2 weeks ahead of me? Today is day.... 53, so a couple over 7 weeks. Im going to continue to flush with mollass and water for the next week or so.. the buds are going to be doubled in size by the time I cut down :Namaste:

Did some outdoor stuff yesterday. Transplanted all my seedlings after the dogs had knocked them on the ground from 2 feet.. TWICE! See if these guys even survive.. Went to the local store and got Fox farm Happy frog and the original (two bags of each) mixed half and half with added perlite. I mixed the original in with the HF because it had a whole bunch of worm castings, mychorr, etcetcetc. I added in some azomite and great white throughout the mix with great white at the root zone.. Checked on the seeds this morning and are showing no signs of droopiness whatsoever. Fingers crossed for a good transplant.. The one small guy compared to the others is the Unknown from when the dogs knocked them over weeks ago. Little shit heads. So far, both white widows are kicking ass with the blue dream neck and neck. And 1 other Unknown that looks awesome. Big betsy is getting bushy and pushing out trich bumps and pistils! She smells like perfume.. with that every so lovely skunky ganj.. my 5 gal experimental plant is going well also, filling in nicely, I think it is the same strain as betsy, same undertone and overtone & same structure. And the small flowering plant in the black container is the only surviving clone I kept from my batch, just couldn't kill it :cheesygrinsmiley: I cut down the purple kush yesterday on the count of Pm threat again. Trimmed her up and she is now in the drying room for the next 5 days :peace: Pictures. I need my morning j.
IMG_16977.jpg
IMG_16986.jpg
IMG_17017.jpg
IMG_17038.jpg
IMG_17006.jpg
IMG_17048.jpg
IMG_17059.jpg
IMG_17067.jpg
IMG_17074.jpg
IMG_17084.jpg
IMG_17097.jpg
IMG_17117.jpg
IMG_17128.jpg
IMG_17136.jpg
CA :peace:

Double size i like the sound of that :adore:

Outdoor stuff looks amazing! cant wait to be able to do something similar!

Me likey.... Nice grow. I like the outdoor garden. Wished I could do that, but the public sometimes snoops around here and I don't want to attract attention to the indoor grow.
ps. Just picked up a new A/C due to 95's forcast this week. Damn near finished with the room to start my first real grow. Journal and picts to follow.

Finally caught up! whew :)

Looking great CA. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom