CA215's Second Indoor Session

I hear ya on the cold water, I actually bring in a small amount from my aerated tap water bucket and heat it up so I don't shock the plants when I give it to them. For my first grow I used FFOF w/ DM red in it. It was hot for the seedlings for sure, they were clawed the whole grow really. I am having 0 issues with the RootsO soil. What is it that you guys like better about the Vermifire vs. Roots O? I am really intrigued, and will likely get some from the hydro store if they have it, when I do my next transplant.

I think diatoms are what comprise diatomaceous earth; the skeletons of tiny sea creatures :)

Very smart RS.. im starting to keep my water in 5 gals in my room right next to the tent to keep it around 70ish, . The VF and FFOF are showing signs of the curling this morning but it seems like they are strengthening up every day now, I added about 4 mL of some microbe photosynthesis plus to a half gallon.. Might have been too soon/too much. We will see. That stuff smelt SO bad.. horriblehorriblehorrible!! I really wonder if that is what it was supposed to smell like. And honestly, I havent used the vermifire yet, I am liking it more at the moment because of the texture I saw, how it felt was alot nicer (the consistancy) than ffof, and i've also used ffof before and wanted to switch it up and try some stuff other people werent :) Might as well try the stuff out ya kno :)
I have just recently started using the distomaceous on the outdoor grow about half ay through and it seemed to help, wasnt too expensive also so I had been incorporating into a top soil blend monthly to keep the bugs at bay. Might have to do this inside here soon just to make sure to get these white flies knocked down, I hate bugs in my tent :straightface:

Got up today and picked some more betsy as she is looking like she is coming to a hault.. I got out last night and pulled a ton of fan leaves off her (trying some different stuff). I would before cut the branches and then take fan leaves off. This seemed to work very quick and alot less of a pain and the time spent was like 15 minutes? We will see if the end product was effected.

Tried to get pictures of these bugs. Been fighting them for months and my insecticide was not doing anything, neither was the neem.. These things are shaped like a cannabis seed.. have wings.. and green and seem to change to a tan and brown color when they are older.. They have like red/orange eyes, and seem to jump a huge distance when you get close to them. MY GOD these things piss me off lol.. Seems they held on to the buds to get inside only to drown!! HA suckerssss!
100_4881.JPG

And before the nice fresh clean buds.. Some shots from yesterday of the tent as I uploaded em, gotta share :laugh:
100_48383.JPG
100_48392.JPG
100_48401.JPG

A sample blue dream nug.. Danky fruity cerebral goodness
100_48421.JPG
100_4844.JPG
100_48472.JPG

Man oh man... Freshly cleaned buds looking damn fine!! Can't wait to sample this.. :yummy:
100_48481.JPG
100_48541.JPG
100_48523.JPG
100_48532.JPG
100_4855.JPG
100_48562.JPG
100_48572.JPG
100_48592.JPG
100_48601.JPG
100_4862.JPG
100_48641.JPG
100_48701.JPG
100_4873.JPG
100_48741.JPG
100_48751.JPG
100_48761.JPG
100_4877.JPG
100_48841.JPG
100_4886.JPG
100_4888.JPG
100_48891.JPG
100_48911.JPG
100_48921.JPG
100_48931.JPG
100_48951.JPG
100_48961.JPG
100_4898.JPG
100_49051.JPG

The med cabinet at the moment :)
100_4899.JPG
100_4900.JPG
100_4901.JPG
100_4902.JPG
100_49031.JPG

cont. below.

And here is the tent a couple hours ago;
100_4913.JPG
100_49221.JPG
100_4914.JPG
100_4915.JPG
100_49161.JPG
100_49171.JPG
100_49182.JPG
100_49192.JPG
100_49202.JPG
100_49211.JPG

As you can see on the pictures above (last one) the clawing as a pretty good example. You can bend the leafs upwards and they look weird as hell hahaha.

Still need to do some more tying on the low parts of the girls.. Time will tell :laugh:

Stay well :peace: CA215

REPS and gratz on a great harvest ca215. Im loving it.

Thanks much shotta, with some experience with that closet there, im seeing a little under another halfish poundie, over qtr poundie..

which brings me to beastie boys, "im a city slicka not no townie and right now I wish I had another half poundie!"

Soon, CA, another half P shall bless yo lungs! As I have wake n baked off big betsy and these nugs were pulled weeks ago..

The meds hanging are going to be el fuego.. :yummy:

Everything is looking amazing as usual CA!

I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm so jealous of your outdoor. Betsy looks amazing! I love the purple on her. She looks so frosty! Your gonna convince me to move out there yet lmao

Your med cabinet is insane! I wish I had half that much. All in due time lol.

Looking forward to seeing how your indoor turns out! And I'd totally be down for a 420 meetup. I'd have to travel about 18hrs to get to Cali but smoking that fatty of Betsy would totally be worth the drive! :)

Keep up the great work!

I use Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect spray for insects. I add 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid Soap per gallon to whatever I am using as a surfactant to help the spray stick to the leaves and stems. I alternate every 3 days for at least 2 weeks to take care of the adult insects and freshly hatching eggs.

Metal Alloy Powder, graphite powder,boron powder, oxide powder Nanomaterial supplier and manufacturer | Ozbo.com

Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect spray

Everything is looking amazing as usual CA!

I've said it before and I'll say it again I'm so jealous of your outdoor. Betsy looks amazing! I love the purple on her. She looks so frosty! Your gonna convince me to move out there yet lmao

Your med cabinet is insane! I wish I had half that much. All in due time lol.

Looking forward to seeing how your indoor turns out! And I'd totally be down for a 420 meetup. I'd have to travel about 18hrs to get to Cali but smoking that fatty of Betsy would totally be worth the drive! :)

Keep up the great work!
Thanks there mrbub! Appreciate the kind words :Namaste: Got to hand it to californias sun man, got to admit it was the one who did most of the work, the sun and mother nature. Nothing better than that. Just took me looking over them and worrying my damn arse off LOL. & it is very odd.. Wen I would buy buds from the dispensary I would smoke an eighth in a damn day! 40-60 bucks up in smoke like that, im sure you know that feeling.. Now, with so much I seem to smoke less? Not sure how that works.. and im not sure if that is true.. Maybe because I haven't run out yet that's my outlook.. Idk but I am liking it so far I have been able to conserve like a beast :) All in due time my friend all in due time. The 420mag meet up could be a new highly recognized cannabis cup for 420mag growers :laugh: Hahah "and now 420 Girl is here to announce the nominess..!!" Ahhhh man we would all be so baked :Rasta: Honestly, if I could I would move north man, out of cali. Born and raised here but I really want a change, although, a move south from were I am now is a definite possibility here soon if job opportunities are obtained :) If I remember correctly you are out in CO? Wouldn't mind myself heading out that way, I love the snow and all the activities that come along with it, and this indoor growing this intrigues me... I could go for a year round perpetual grow :morenutes: Stay tuned brotha hope to make this indoor session a fun little experiment.. Im thinking maybe a scrog.. haven't decided yet depends on how my training looks :laugh: Stay well :peace:

I use Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect spray for insects. I add 3-5 drops of Ivory Liquid Soap per gallon to whatever I am using as a surfactant to help the spray stick to the leaves and stems. I alternate every 3 days for at least 2 weeks to take care of the adult insects and freshly hatching eggs.

Metal Alloy Powder, graphite powder,boron powder, oxide powder Nanomaterial supplier and manufacturer | Ozbo.com

Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect spray

Hey KJC thanks for the response :thumb: I use the same insecticide, I use the dynagro neem oil, and I have used some mighty was from NPK industires. These bugs did not die after these spraying with intervals of about 2-4 days, I was thinking maybe they were getting almost immune to my dosings or the product itself. I always undershoot abit on everything growing wise from hard lessons learned. Could this be the case, the bugs are immune to my applications? Could the bugs not even be affected by my sprayings of that spinosaid? Im sure I have sprayed them because I literally make sure everything got sprayed twice LOL, just in case :high-five:

I might have to look into this deeper.. These bugs I have seen before but never on MMJ, haven't even heard people have issues with these.
So I am kind of at a standstill on them and have been for months. Very bothersome!

I hope everyone is doing fine, lights are on here in about 30 minutes, will give the indoor girls a look see here soon and report back if need be :)

Congrats on the harvest CA, the Blue dream nugs photos you posted look sweet. :yummy:
I love the next generation in the tent. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

Thanks there mrbub! Appreciate the kind words :Namaste: Got to hand it to californias sun man, got to admit it was the one who did most of the work, the sun and mother nature. Nothing better than that. Just took me looking over them and worrying my damn arse off LOL. & it is very odd.. Wen I would buy buds from the dispensary I would smoke an eighth in a damn day! 40-60 bucks up in smoke like that, im sure you know that feeling.. Now, with so much I seem to smoke less? Not sure how that works.. and im not sure if that is true.. Maybe because I haven't run out yet that's my outlook.. Idk but I am liking it so far I have been able to conserve like a beast :) All in due time my friend all in due time. The 420mag meet up could be a new highly recognized cannabis cup for 420mag growers :laugh: Hahah "and now 420 Girl is here to announce the nominess..!!" Ahhhh man we would all be so baked :Rasta: Honestly, if I could I would move north man, out of cali. Born and raised here but I really want a change, although, a move south from were I am now is a definite possibility here soon if job opportunities are obtained :) If I remember correctly you are out in CO? Wouldn't mind myself heading out that way, I love the snow and all the activities that come along with it, and this indoor growing this intrigues me... I could go for a year round perpetual grow :morenutes: Stay tuned brotha hope to make this indoor session a fun little experiment.. Im thinking maybe a scrog.. haven't decided yet depends on how my training looks :laugh: Stay well :peace:

Gotta love outdoor! I grow a vegetable garden and it still amazes me at how fast and big those plants grow with only 13hrs of light. Nothing beats the sun.

I sure wish I had your problem. We are going through a LOT more than usual lol. I think it's because I went for so long with always stressing about running out or having enough. Now that I have an unlimited supply (hopefully lol) I feel a lot less stress and smoke a TON more. So far we have a little over an ounce left out of a 5 oz harvest not even two months ago lmao. Pretty big jump considering we used to go throwing an 1/8 per week between the two of is.

With that said the "unlimited" supply is running out. My next plant has at least a couple more weeks before flush/dry/cure. Never thought I'd be concerned about an ounce and half lasting us a month lmao. That's why I'm going hella big from now. Never want to have to stress about running out again. Hopefully I can increase quality and that will help us conserve more too.

Def agree about the 420 meet. Could be called "The 420 Hobbyist Cup" :D

Unfortunately I don't live in CO yet. Hopefully soon though. We live in the Midwest. It seems like everyone wants to move somewhere different than where they grow up. I knew a guy from Hawaii and he said all he ever wanted to do is leave there. All I could think is why would someone ever leave paradise? Lol

Personally I'd love to live in Northern Cali. Somewhere I can snowboard, grow outdoors legally for recreational, and surf. I've never been there but my mom was originally from LA and I've researched the area quite a bit.

Not sure how things are out in Cali right now but Colorado is AWESOME! Only been there once to visit friends but my wife is from Denver. Everyone is so cool there. The weather is amazing, always sunny. Tons of great bud everywhere and great beer. Only caveat is winter. It snows a lot. Usually melts pretty fast and a lot milder than where I'm from. Plus I love to snowboard so I don't mind the snow :)

I love indoor gardening just because of the perpetual. I think indoor gardening will become a huge industry in the future when lands/soil/air quality are too low to sustain outdoor growing. Plus think of a multi level warehouse growing vegetables/fruits organically using a hydro system. Much less land is needed. Smaller carbon footprint if it's done correctly. Strictly organic. Multiple harvests per year. Less chance of crop loss. There's already companies killing it with this model.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with your indoor. Hoping to SCROG myself in the future. Just gotta stop planting new plants so there all the same size lmao. Keep up the great work! :D

I also battled claw a lot in my grow here is what doc bud recommended to me:

Tip:

When you get the claw, it's nitrogen. You can mitigate this with an Epsom Salt foliar feed. 2 tsp per quart....drench leaves above and below. It flushed the brix out of the leaves and will help with the claw.

Don't go crazy with epsom salt, it will ruin your nitrogen fixation.

I found that the curl usually goes away in a few days on its own, unless it is really bad, then it seems to stay. Doc also mentioned that this method can lock out N in the leaves if you go crazy with it if I remember right. It worked well for me :) I also have noticed that sometimes if I give a solid watering some of my plants seem to 'pucker'/'claw' until they dry out. Not all of them do this but my p4 does. So it could be a combo of these things.

Keep up the great work :high-five:

Congrats on the harvest CA, the Blue dream nugs photos you posted look sweet. :yummy:
I love the next generation in the tent. Keep up the good work. :thumb:

Thanks stealth, never had big plants! These things are work. I have big betsy and some blue dream still growin' as a sort of experiment for my area.. Trying to see how long I can push these girls, with or without problems. They are starting to looks about toped out for sure, the nugs are dense as can be, they are starting to foxtail like mad, and the trich action is extensive as hell, cant wait to toke these babies down :) Stay well buddy :peace:
Gotta love outdoor! I grow a vegetable garden and it still amazes me at how fast and big those plants grow with only 13hrs of light. Nothing beats the sun.

I sure wish I had your problem. We are going through a LOT more than usual lol. I think it's because I went for so long with always stressing about running out or having enough. Now that I have an unlimited supply (hopefully lol) I feel a lot less stress and smoke a TON more. So far we have a little over an ounce left out of a 5 oz harvest not even two months ago lmao. Pretty big jump considering we used to go throwing an 1/8 per week between the two of is.

With that said the "unlimited" supply is running out. My next plant has at least a couple more weeks before flush/dry/cure. Never thought I'd be concerned about an ounce and half lasting us a month lmao. That's why I'm going hella big from now. Never want to have to stress about running out again. Hopefully I can increase quality and that will help us conserve more too.

Def agree about the 420 meet. Could be called "The 420 Hobbyist Cup" :D

Unfortunately I don't live in CO yet. Hopefully soon though. We live in the Midwest. It seems like everyone wants to move somewhere different than where they grow up. I knew a guy from Hawaii and he said all he ever wanted to do is leave there. All I could think is why would someone ever leave paradise? Lol

Personally I'd love to live in Northern Cali. Somewhere I can snowboard, grow outdoors legally for recreational, and surf. I've never been there but my mom was originally from LA and I've researched the area quite a bit.

Not sure how things are out in Cali right now but Colorado is AWESOME! Only been there once to visit friends but my wife is from Denver. Everyone is so cool there. The weather is amazing, always sunny. Tons of great bud everywhere and great beer. Only caveat is winter. It snows a lot. Usually melts pretty fast and a lot milder than where I'm from. Plus I love to snowboard so I don't mind the snow :)

I love indoor gardening just because of the perpetual. I think indoor gardening will become a huge industry in the future when lands/soil/air quality are too low to sustain outdoor growing. Plus think of a multi level warehouse growing vegetables/fruits organically using a hydro system. Much less land is needed. Smaller carbon footprint if it's done correctly. Strictly organic. Multiple harvests per year. Less chance of crop loss. There's already companies killing it with this model.

Looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with your indoor. Hoping to SCROG myself in the future. Just gotta stop planting new plants so there all the same size lmao. Keep up the great work! :D

Its a good "issue to have, lol I still since my last post have smoke.. Maybe a quarterish.. and that has been a lot. School is nuts I forgot how hard it was for me to "memorize" information in the form and fashion all these instructors want, word by word.. So smoking for me occurs later at night to knock me out for sum zzz's :laugh: Before school though I was the same way, Never really had more than a half O at a time and with that I was always so conservative on my sack LOL, now i'll roll that in a joint and laugh about it. True that, gotta love the sun, the first & #1 grow light :thumb: The caveat is a big one too with that winter, definitely will affect the outdoor.. With what you explained I would say look around the foothills out here, definitely some killer locations that are pretty much dead center for your snow/surf and still being able to have an outdoor season, about a couple hours each way to your destination, cant deny I love that about CA as I do pretty much all extreme sports and activites, we have it all :).. With a move anticipated here soon, we are talking about down south towards SLO area, or to the foothills. With the economy the way it is right now, our professions make a hell of a lot more coin in these areas :) and seem to be pretty inviting! Very good thought into the industry, I too see it becoming that way. Might as well start early, absorbing all this information so we can to one day be self sustaining. Maybe even hook a gig into something like that WOOO!! An environment like that would be insane... Of course I would have my ganj on the top floor, deserves to be the highest :laugh:

Hope you are doing superb mrbub :Namaste:

I also battled claw a lot in my grow here is what doc bud recommended to me:

I found that the curl usually goes away in a few days on its own, unless it is really bad, then it seems to stay. Doc also mentioned that this method can lock out N in the leaves if you go crazy with it if I remember right. It worked well for me :) I also have noticed that sometimes if I give a solid watering some of my plants seem to 'pucker'/'claw' until they dry out. Not all of them do this but my p4 does. So it could be a combo of these things.

Keep up the great work :high-five:

It finally did subside a couple days later, all it took was a couple waterings, figured it to be as much :) They are looking better every day.
I whipped up my first little tea today, tried to do small doses and stay away from anything that is going to make my girls hate me LOL.
I fed them the tea and can only wait to see some results! I was getting some good action when I dropped the air stone in, although I think my air pump might be a little lame (I need more POWER!! MO AIR!) so I may be sending it back to pick one up that is a little more heavy duty. I also made hash for the first time and it ended up being some killer nuggets.. Was even able to dab the "full melt" which has been quite enjoyable! Thinking about staying away from iso and butane from now on, the smoke is so much more of a clean and crisp high, the taste is also out of this world! I have been harvesting the past week and have LOADS of meds for some extraction, so the hash pulls will continue to show their faces :) With most of the outdoor culled I am probably going to have this journal buttoned up and will commence on my 3rd indoor journal for you all to view (if my tea doesn't kill em first :laugh:). But in the meantime here are some shots I have collected over the past week. Thank you all for your support and effort in helping me accomplish what has been :Namaste: None of these meds would be in my presence if it wasn't from the help here from ya'll. My greatest thanks to you all :peace:

Sum Sour Boggle single nug and the big betsy harvest #2 with the two buds!
100_4925.JPG
100_4927.JPG
100_4929.JPG
100_4930.JPG
100_49321.JPG

My little tea mix consisted of some of these goodies
100_49431.JPG
100_49471.JPG
100_4946.JPG
100_4986.JPG
100_49841.JPG
100_49501.JPG

At the beginning of the bubble :laugh:
100_4987.JPG
100_4988.JPG

and after about 9-10~hours. I watered the girls with this, no diluted mix, just a gallon of tea.
100_4999.JPG

And de hash
100_49631.JPG
100_49621.JPG
100_4961.JPG
100_49601.JPG

Here were the girls today before lights off, the new journal will be documenting these girls. I will leave a link here when it is started inviting you all to join in :peace:
100_49781.JPG

:joint: CA215

Nice BIG buds there CA:thumb:. The indoor is looking nice and healthy, cant wait for you to start the new journal. Your tea looks to be a very nice brew, they are gonna love it:).

Great looking hash! Much better than my first attempt. I bet your gonna have TONS of trim lying around especially from Betsy lol. I agree on fell melt vs oil. I like that it's just water extraction and versatile.

I'm hoping to be able to produce dabbable full melt from my next plant but I don't usually have a lot of trim.

Also I researched SLO. Looks awesome. Exactly the kind of place I wanna live someday but looks like the usual problem of cost of living and jobs. Hopefully someday :)

Keep up the great work!

Nice way to wrap up the season CA, those Big Betsy nugs don't even look they were grown outside, looks like to be some of your best crop right there :) Who woulda thought!?!?

Could you refresh my memory, is that ice hash? Looking great man!

:bravo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Awesome update! I have a tea going right now too. How funny. I never get bubbles though. Maybe I will try adding the fungal spores when the pocket book allows it. The leaves on your indoor gang are looking much improved. Nice work!
‎(/.__.)/ \(.__.\)

Thanks RS :Namaste:

That tea seems to have done them pretty good (I might have jumped the gun time wise, I should have waited another week I feel, but regardless nothing to ill happened) and they are loving life right now! They definitely had a hard life from the get go, but now with steady temps around 73-80 they are looking killer. Should have this new journal set up soon! :)

The last time I used my socks, I killed all my plants. Did I do something wrong? he he :loopy:

LOL good one skunk :) hah, I made 100% sure that was a clean sock. Also used one of my older dress socks in stead of my tall boot sets hah. Figured my girls would like a stylish sense HAHA. New journal soon If I don't get to medicated..

Today is a medible cook day folks.. I got a cooking bug for some reason.. I have thus far created cherry jello candy like material that has me freaking loaded.. and am about to get back to making some sugar cookies, pictures to follow as I go, and typing aswell..

Did I say this already sheeot.. the joys of edibles.. The creep!! Wish me well!! LOL. Time now - 1:14 PM pacific time!

Nice BIG buds there CA:thumb:. The indoor is looking nice and healthy, cant wait for you to start the new journal. Your tea looks to be a very nice brew, they are gonna love it:).

Thanks much dutchy! Very amped to get this going again! And twice as amped to throw a scrog screen at them after watching you kick some major A with your set up! :) I have been contemplating as I have 4x4 area to work with, I am going to use the back of the tent either 2'wX4'l to scrog the 4 sweet cindys (that is if they are all fem) or about 3'wX4'l if I am going to include two of the either sage n sour or freedom haze. That will be decided on how they progress of course and if they are height wise close to the cindys. Time will tell :) Figure some extra room in there would be nice for a first time scroger to get in there for watering and cleaning u of all that bottom crap. Thanks for stopping in for a look see brotha, stay well :peace:

Great looking hash! Much better than my first attempt. I bet your gonna have TONS of trim lying around especially from Betsy lol. I agree on fell melt vs oil. I like that it's just water extraction and versatile.

I'm hoping to be able to produce dabbable full melt from my next plant but I don't usually have a lot of trim.

Also I researched SLO. Looks awesome. Exactly the kind of place I wanna live someday but looks like the usual problem of cost of living and jobs. Hopefully someday :)

Keep up the great work!

Versitile and oldschool, super safe and solventless is all im after nowadays.. Tried a dab from a buddy a few weeks back of some nasty ass wax, almost made me want to buy it from him and throw it away, these dispensaries are horrible around my area for waxes. In the meantime, I will continue to try to perfect qwiso to the best of my abilities and what not when I do attempt it. But man, that first full melt dab made my head spin! Such a crisp fked up feeling hahah. I cant compare it to anything as it was so good.. I was thinking about using a half oz of betsy buds for a run.. But decided it would be better to keep all my practice runs with trim until I feel comfortable enough for a full out dank nug run for some primo :) stay well mrbubb!!

Update - Time - 1:32pm pacific time - CA215 is feeling very very baked.. Enjoyed 2 jello candies thus far. and he expects all his replys are going to need to be deciphered.. LOL

Nice way to wrap up the season CA, those Big Betsy nugs don't even look they were grown outside, looks like to be some of your best crop right there :) Who woulda thought!?!?

Could you refresh my memory, is that ice hash? Looking great man!

:bravo:

Thank you much Lester :Namaste: was a very interesting season one would say :laugh: definitely tons of ups and downs!
Resilient betsy saved my harvest this year.. Glad to be as lucky as I was to be able to pull that off :)
The fruits of our labor are now being put to work, in the form of ice hash, oh yes my friend.
I used a good gram of that hash pictured above for my jello candies, tasty as heck!
And if you remember the oil I had made a couple weeks back with that qwiso added in, I have enough left over for some completely home made sugar cookies.. yee haw!!!

I think I am going to be in the clouds soon... :snooze: hope all is chill with you Les :joint:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Thank YOU 420 Girl, all admins, and the community here at 420Magazine.

A true GEM!

Update - 2:05pm paific time.. no joke I spelt pacific wrong.. I am toasted :dreamy: I got lost in the backyard looking at what is remaining of betsy. She is very dirty. The construction site down the way seems to be kicking up a lot of dust.. Got to love the cleaning buds technique.. Might be cutting bets down tomorrow morn if time persists. She really needs to come down, looking absolutely CHRONICCCC!

Update - 3:08pm pacific time.. My head is pounding, I got a total cerebral high that is awesome! I have now ate the 2 jello shots and cleaned up the pan which was an easy 2-3 more... My eyes feel immensely red and feel as if I've smoked 3 bags from the vaporizer, JEEEEZZZ! I think im call these suckers giggle paddies LOL. The sugar cookies are mixed but have to sit in the refrigerator for another 2 hours before cooking, man, I cant wait for some desert :Namaste:

I will post this now, 3:10pm, and when the cookies have finished I will document, and bring back final pictures for the journal. Thank you all :thanks:

Some final shots to wrap up this 2013 indoor/outdoor sessions. Stay well everyone

Update - 7:10pm - I am completely baked. I ate 2 of the sugar cookies and am feeling amazing. I have a final doobie rolled for the night.
Figure I will sleep like a damn baby HA
100_5092.JPG
100_5094.JPG
100_5096.JPG
100_5097.JPG
100_5098.JPG
100_5107.JPG
100_5112.JPG
100_5117.JPG
And the left overs for the next week or so.. Yeehaw
100_5118.JPG

Thank you all for tagging along and keeping my thread alive, definitely helps having others to share our personal grows with as a lot of us don't trust anyone else around their property.

100_5015.JPG

Til next time :joint: CA215

Back
Top Bottom