P10006271.JPG

P10006322.JPG

Some final calculations:

Snow white (samples: 0.50 gram +0.5 gram) +39.0 gram= 40 grams
Northern Lights 13.14 grams
3 ICE x 12.56 grams per plant = 37.68 grams

4 plants grown in 24 oz. cups:
NL 13.14 + ICE 37.68 = 50.82 grams

Just looking at grams per oz. of soil. Interesting the cups did better that the 1 gallon pot.
Cups: 50.82 grams total / 96 oz. of soil = 0.52 grams per oz. of soil
Gallon pot: 40 grams / 128 oz. of soil = 0.31 grams per oz. of soil.

Total: 90.82 grams total / 224 oz. soil total = 0.4 grams per oz. of soil.

Outstanding job :thumb:

nice harvest man congrats

Happy Weedsday Scar

lovely! dont know why i havent been here! 24 oz containers eh? how many watts? im using 64 oz containers with 100 watts of cfl..think i went way overboard with soil mass.

ive smoked iced grapefuit..its fucking killer. is that ice? usually iced grapefruit is more sativa like though?

i have snow white to grow..hope its great. let me know what it smells and tastes like when you break it down! it looks like a killer sativa plant you got there. i cant wait!

+rep on this grow!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! :bravo:

Thank you!

lovely! dont know why i havent been here! 24 oz containers eh? how many watts? im using 64 oz containers with 100 watts of cfl..think i went way overboard with soil mass.

ive smoked iced grapefuit..its fucking killer. is that ice? usually iced grapefruit is more sativa like though?

i have snow white to grow..hope its great. let me know what it smells and tastes like when you break it down! it looks like a killer sativa plant you got there. i cant wait!

42 watt CFL/x8 = 336 watts
It is ICE from Nirvana
I am mainly a grower. I grow for my wife. She is terrible at describing how it taste/smokes. She says the Snow White is a 2 hitter. It calms her stomach down. It smells sweet/fruity to me. I have not tried this batch out yet. I have it curing at 63% humidity. I will give you a report in a day or 2.

Snow White Smoke Review

Strain Name — Snow White
From - Nirvana

Vegetated 2 months
Flowered 67 days

Type — Hybrid: Indica(60)/Sativa(40)
Looks —
P10005723.JPG

Smell - Fruity, Sweet
Taste — My wife says it taste "good". Like all smoke to me... it taste like smoke.

Type of Buzz - (medium to strong for me) I took a hit at 6:20. Took another hit and instantly felt a pressure in my jaws. I looked up at the clock and it was 6:21. I had a pressure in my jaws kind of like my ears needed to pop. Then a felt a slow numbing feeling in my face. After about 5 minutes I could feel my shoulders tingling. My arms got heavy. A little tingly in the legs. I got a little burst of tingling in my pelvis. I had a slight lack of stability feeling while on my feet. While watching "Coming to America" I found myself laughing... well it is a funny movie. It was almost like I was watching it for the first time and it seemed funnier?

Length of Buzz - A good 2 hours of the medium to strong buzz. The next 30 minutes it cooled off to a light buzz and was completely gone by 3 yours.

Overall - I rarely smoke so a seasoned smoker may not get the results I do. My wife for example will take a couple hits. Relax, smoke a cigarette and then take a couple more hits. She says it helps calm her stomach down.

Easy grow, clones well. Easy trim because the leaves are thinner and more bud than leaves :)

I give it a :thumb: for the Indica buzz and easy grow

:goodjob: Scar that is a great looking bud :drool:

Oh yeah Happy Skunkday

I got a smoke report for you. I pretty much suck at reports because I am not a connoisseur of cannabis. My wife likes it and that's what counts! :)

ICE Smoke Review

Strain Name — ICE
From - Nirvana

Vegetated 2 months
Flowered 62 days

Type — Hybrid: Indica(50)/Sativa(50)?
Looks — Very Indica
P10007034.JPG

Smell - Sweet with a grapefruit peel note. It is supposed to have a fuel smell but I don't smell fuel.
Taste — My wife says it taste "good". Like all smoke to me... it taste like smoke.

Type of Buzz - (medium) I took only one hit. It seemed to hit almost right away in the head. I felt a slow numbing feeling in my face. It settled around my temples. After few minutes later I could feel some tingling in my legs. I had a slight lack of time/space feeling while moving. I caught myself kind of zoning for a few seconds. I would say it had less of a body buzz compared to the Snow White I grew.
Length of Buzz - A good 2 hours of the medium buzz. I was starting to water my plants and at like 2 hours 15 minutes the buzz was pretty much gone.

Overall - I rarely smoke so a seasoned smoker may not get the results I do. My wife likes the ICE. She says it feels a little stronger to her than the Snow White. She may be referring to the head high. I would say it was a pretty balanced head/body with a slight edge to the head high.

Easy grow, Clones well. Nice dense nuggets with some fox-tailing!

P10007025.JPG

P10007004.JPG

P10006952.JPG

I give it a :thumb: for a nice balanced buzz and easy grow.

Back
Top Bottom