ICE Strain Grown in FFOF Soil with CFL Lights

Hey! What's a light green dot?

Its the 6th "rep dot" if you will. I think you deserve to get there at least. You have produced nice buds and plants baically from 20oz of dirt. Im more than impressed sir.

Its the 6th "rep dot" if you will. I think you deserve to get there at least. You have produced nice buds and plants baically from 20oz of dirt. Im more than impressed sir.

Ahh... I had concluded that it meant that I was online. I had been out of town a couple days.

Oh! Thanks for the compliment.

I am hoping to hit 13 grams dry for each plant grown in the cups.... 13 x4 = 52 grams or 1.8 oz. :)wood:) and 28 grams dry from the Snow White :)wood:) :yahoo: :slide:

:thanks:

the small one beside your name is online when it's green Happy Two-Tokeday

I want what your drinkin lol. Lovin it, nice harvest. I get more impressed every time I see your girls in those cups. Does the girl come with the cup? Lol

:rofl: "all hail CrimsonBlitz!" "all hail CrimsonBlitz!" :)

No!! The girl stays with me! You can have the cup... :rofl: :tokin: :allgood:

:thanks:

Its the 6th "rep dot" if you will. I think you deserve to get there at least. You have produced nice buds and plants basically from 20oz of dirt. Im more than impressed sir.

I learned from a Micro-Grower SOG style old timer that said "More dirt in his style only meant he needed to use more water". He grew like 70 plants in 20 oz. pop bottles SOG style. The main problem with that is you can't stay under any kind of reasonable plant count.

I learned from a Micro-Grower SOG style old timer that said "More dirt in his style only meant he needed to use more water". He grew like 70 plants in 20 oz. pop bottles SOG style. The main problem with that is you can't stay under any kind of reasonable plant count.

I've read journals of people who grew out nice plants in cups about twice the size of yours with coco and water with nutes like a hydro setup, I cant remember if he used an air stone or not but it was pretty fascinating.

I've read about the guy your referring too. I think he grew closer to like hundreds of plants in a very cramped and refined area it was a SOG method like you said and supposedly the highest and fastest yielding perpetual grow of all methods. But it certainly is dangerous to have that high a plant count.

Congrats... love those cups man ;) :Namaste:

Thanks!

I've read journals of people who grew out nice plants in cups about twice the size of yours with coco and water with nutes like a hydro setup, I cant remember if he used an air stone or not but it was pretty fascinating.

I've read about the guy your referring too. I think he grew closer to like hundreds of plants in a very cramped and refined area it was a SOG method like you said and supposedly the highest and fastest yielding perpetual grow of all methods. But it certainly is dangerous to have that high a plant count.

Basically he had pop bottles stacked nut to butt with no room to spare maximizing his grow to the space.

congratulations on your harvest!

:thanks: I have the 3 ICE to come down yet. Snow White and NL are on 1 day of drying.

nice buds scar, you said wiped your room down with alcohol before putting plants back in, why you do that?

+reps

*Mainly to keep it clean and pest free*

I wanted to wipe it down before I started another flowering session. I placed 2 more ICE plants that are in gallon pots in the flower box the next day. So now it is all cleaned up for them.

I will be trimming the remaining 3 ICE tomorrow. Well, that's actually today now (just past midnight). :) I checked them with the 30x and saw a lot more amber trichs. A few amber heads and more of the half amber types (amber stalks with cloudy heads). So they are ready to be harvested.

Harvest day will be @day 62 of flower for them.

ICE Harvest @day 62 of flower:

Runt:
P10005392.JPG

Trimmed:
P10005403.JPG

2nd:
P10005431.JPG

Trimmed:
P10005461.JPG

3rd:
P10005474.JPG

Trimmed:
P10005484.JPG

All 3 ICE hanging:
P10005504.JPG

Temps are 80 to 84 (kind of warm) RH 45 to 55%. I have a small fan blowing in the room for an indirect breeze. Looking at a 3 day hang with these temps.

Will Report back with weights as soon as I can.

*Started a new Journal. You are all welcome to stop by.
Scarfinger68's, Soil, CFL, Aurora Indica Journal - 2013 *In Progress*

those really look great :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom