Cabinetcrop

Alexzzz

Hello guys as you can see I'm pretty new to the growing world so I came here to seek a bit of help , I thought about making one of my small closets at home into something but after some drawing and planning it ended up to be really time consuming to make and not worth the effort as the closet is really small so I started searching online for affordable options and came across a company called CabinetCorp and wanted to hear your thoughts about it or if you even heard of it because I couldn't find my reviews online

Two feet vertical height is very small. With LED you could use most of that, but figure you need space for the pot, then plant, then light. You will have only about 14" to work with. Using an auto flower plant or clones would be essential. I would go for something with at least 3 feet minimum. The taller, the better.

Three foot one I got is limited height like last poster said, after the pot and the distance from light it doesn't leave you a lot to work with. It is good for the smaller plants, which is what I'm doing with that box I bought after I made my own (which turned into two, so three boxes now lol).

You can read all the specifics of my boxes/lights in my thread if you desire:

The Anti-Journal Journal

Do you have enough closet space for a 2ft deep x 4ft wide x5ft tall?

This company growace had some wicked complete grow tent packages last week. Soil or hydro, MH/HPS or LED, tent, fans with speed controllers, ducting, carbon filter, etc.

I dont work for them but i own some of their stuff. Yes, its from China, but what isnt?

Back
Top Bottom