CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

3 weeks in. They're doing good. I'm going to transplant all to their permanent homes this weekend.

IMG_20140924_111552.jpg

re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Homemade fabric pots?
Half of them are. The 2 big ones were my 1st. Hey, they work & I saved $35! Canna-engineering.
The nice straight black ones are the Smart Pots.

Yeah it's commercial fabric. I started just attaching Velcro instead of sewing & it makes transplanting way easier. I sew the big ones shut though.

Transplanted into permanent homes. The roots were not great on the Kalishnakova (3 leafer), but I'm keeping her going. We'll see about her. The Chiesel is waiting on PUR & more hydro gravel Mon. I bought some big fabric pots w/ handles cheap from local shop. The Chiesel will go in the last one.
I've noticed the big fabric pots get more yield & are as fast eventually as the hempys, so I'll be switching over to those completely more than likely.
Also, I'm not seeing a gain going from solo cups to 1gal to final big home. So I'm going straight to permanent homes from seedlings after getting a good root ball.

Almost 4 weeks...Starting LST tonight.

IMG_20140927_180103.jpg

I also prefer to go straight to final pot from seedling. Can't wait to see how the SSH does in its new 30g fabric pot.

you will see cajun, it's the girl in my Journal - moved from 7g to 30g at week 5 of flower. she's a long flowering type rated at 74 days and I'll probably let her go 12 weeks but I'm gradually reducing her light from 12 to 10.5 on to see how that impacts time. She's down to 11.5 and will be down to 10.5 by middle of next week or so.

Speaking of your journal, I'm about to pop a big sativa grow. How did you like the S.Surfer Haze? I have 3 of those that are going in the mix.

I like it, definitely a heady sativa high and pretty racy - I like to temper it with a little indica but definitely helps get the house work done :)

Almost the end of week 4 & all are doing good. The DS is in lst, the Kush is tied down. All are in permanent containers & some kind of training.
PPM is up to 700. I'll flush in a few weeks, let dry about 4 days & hit them again w/ heavy-ish feeding.
Autos are flowering already. The Blue Mammoth is nothing to write home about, but the THC Bomb auto is the largest plant of the lot. Might be my 1st decent auto?

IMG_20140930_161130.jpg

Quick shot of the OG clones. Almost a week old & tiny roots so far. I'll veg them next week.

IMG_20140930_160524701.jpg

Keep it Green

Girls are looking nice as hell man. clones looking good from the view we have. Can't wait to see what that thc bomb auto does for you

I don't like autos. I know some do, but frankly I would never pay for them. They have held me over though to be honest. I've never grown one over like 14" & not more than an oz, if that.
The THC Bomb it's already bigger than the others when they were in full flower.
Oh, hey. Y'all come to my new grow at the bottom of signature.

I haven't grown an auto yet, but got a few of them to try out real soon. I've heard good things about fast and vast, but I don't know how well I'll handle not being able to top and train it

You won't need to worry about that. By the time you start anything, they go into flower. I bend them quite a bit. It helps, but not like with a photo. Most, for me, get about 5 nodes & 6" tall, then goes into flowering. Few & small side branching & getting only like 8 to 14" tall. The problem is that square footage costs the same as a 3' in diameter, 20+ top monster. So why pay $50 for 2 oz when that same $50 could give you a pound?

Very true. I'm hoping my PC will help keep me grounded on the photo side with a big yield. I just like the thought of quick finish strains in case I do another long veg plant. This last few months with no weed is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom