Calyx Hunter's - Soil - Jedi Death Star - 2014

Holy shiite bro. I was thinking this was your 1st grow. Please tell me it's not. I'd like to preserve a lil self respect.
Just simply beautiful.
I see a Plant of the Month entry from you very soon.
+reps...again.

I'm going to make light blocking passive intake filter boxes for my 4X4 Gorilla Grow Tent which is used for flowering. I want to be able to work in my grow room with the lights on as I'm adding a 2X4 veg tent that will be on an 18/6 cycle.

I'm disappointed by the filter charger I used as it's Citrus scented and not very sticky. I created a box that goes over one of the low rectangle meshed vents that is light blocking and filtering. I haven't closed up the other meshed vents as I want the Citrus scent to dissipate before pulling that scented air into the tent. Maybe today I'll close the other vents and run all my intake through it. If successful it should also act as a dust and insect trap keeping my tent even more clean. I'm obsessed obviously.

I'm disappointed by the filter charger I used as it's Citrus scented and not very sticky. I created a box that goes over one of the low rectangle meshed vents that is light blocking and filtering. I haven't closed up the other meshed vents as I want the Citrus scent to dissipate before pulling that scented air into the tent. Maybe today I'll close the other vents and run all my intake through it. If successful it should also act as a dust and insect trap keeping my tent even more clean. I'm obsessed obviously.

I never use those rectangle vents for anything, i have left them closed on every tent i've ever owned, I just run about 5 or so feet of ducting through one of you lower 6' duct sleeves and use that for intake. Oh and you plants are looking excellent man! :thumb:

I never use those rectangle vents for anything, i have left them closed on every tent i've ever owned, I just run about 5 or so feet of ducting through one of you lower 6' duct sleeves and use that for intake. Oh and you plants are looking excellent man! :thumb:

Dude!!!!! Thank you so much for that advice. It's so awesome when another member here suggests something that is 1000 times more simple than how I'm going about it. +reps to you PJ420 you just made my life easier

Good thing about scrog is if you get a cloner its easy to take your own right before you flip them to 12/12. They are the branches that you usally cut out anyway. I'm still trying different strains to see which I like best and keeping mother plants of them and dumping the ones I dont like that much.

Good thing about scrog is if you get a cloner its easy to take your own right before you flip them to 12/12. They are the branches that you usally cut out anyway. I'm still trying different strains to see which I like best and keeping mother plants of them and dumping the ones I dont like that much.

I'm hoping I can get into cloning this next round. That is exactly what I was thinking just this morning on my drive to work. I'm going to try to take some clones just before the flip. I wish I had a mother tent with an LED.

Day 74 total
Day 46 of 12/12

I've had to go an extra day without water due to my job over working me. Yesterday was a 14 hour work day.
The back left plant is especially droopy. It has the largest colas and I did not heavily defoliate it yet. The rooms odor has developed more complexity and to me it smells more resiny than veggy.
Today begins the final flush. I will water initially with 4 gallons of distilled water and let sit in the pots for an hour. Then I will add some Earth Juice Hi Brix Molasses to each of the final four gallons. This will be the last bit of food the plants will get. I will do just under full recommended dose.
I was sad to open the tent and discover droopiness
74_and_46a.JPG

Ewe
74_and_46b.JPG

Put on some sweet tunes while you peruse...

I'm stuck in Las Vegas until next Thursday for CinemaCon. I've left everything in the capable hands of my beautiful wife.

Back
Top Bottom