Camper2016's First Grow - Candy Cane Auto

Hi camper. I'm a noob too but what I've read here is to keep the light as close as possible without burning them. You could probably go as close as 8-12 inches...? Hold your hand where the plants are and if it's too hot for your hand then it's too hot for the plants. Check them often and move light up as needed. I'll be watching and am interested in the auto's, might be my next grow.
This info is spot on. This is what we did before we got the light meter. Worked well for us! Great info Ween!

more photos of the babies
20160501_153044.jpg
20160501_153035.jpg
20160501_153028.jpg

I was coming back to ask....cause the soil is showing some separation from the side of planter. The soil is still slightly damp even a little water in the planter dish underneath....

Well, your back yard garden is probably plants. You have to keep in mind, your girls are weeds. Weeds thrive when plants can't, like in dry situations. And Am4zin is right about the roots. They can get waterlogged and die from too much water. Have a good day!! .

Technically, a plant that one wants to grow where it is, is not a weed.

A weed is a plant that one doesn't want where it is.

Cannabis is indeed a plant that I want growing in my grow room.

OK....I have germed and planted in their one and only planter. I had read that autos do not like to be moved. So, I am super cool on water then and just gonna let them grow. Thank you.....for the advice, experience and common sense...I need all of it. :high-five:

Which goes against the grain in that I have my veggies growing right now.....so I do not want to love the mj to death...just goona check on them and the lights....they're growing:thumb:

Thanks!!!! Just trying to keep it simple...and be cool...with all the photos I've seen they start so tiny...buy so did my tomatoes and now they're climbing everywhere...with little tomatoes. Can't wait until I get my little buds:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom