Camping In The HashGround

Congrats on the sprout and I am 100% sure that boulder has shifted a bit from your tree!

Let me know if you want me to run numbers again with the new nutes.
:high-five:
Yes that was very helpful , I just screen shot after thanks brother , I got some of that calnesium aswell

This was the DD product I mentioned. They make a few of them so it's pretty easy to get them mixed up. The DE one is probably good for gnats but might still kill off some mites or whatever that may be left crawling around. It's basically a concentrated foliar. You mix up about a 1L to spray down 4 decent sized plants. You really got to drench them good to make sure you've covered all the bugs with the oil to suffocate them. It needs a few repeat applications to break their breeding cycle since it doesn't kill the eggs. It's a little expensive for being mostly just oil lol. Anyway, sounds like you gave the tent a thorough cleaning so you've probably got the situation under control.

OIP.jpg

Okay I'm back with some numbers! These are the full veg formula per gallon:
HOG Grow: 8.5g/ml
HOG Micro: 3.0g/ml
HOG Bloom: 2.0g/ml
Calnesium: 4.0g/ml

That's 120-22-147 with Ca: 75, Mg: 34, and S: 28.

Once the second set of leaves comes in I would make a gallon of that and cut some 1:3 with water for the first two waterings. As it grows cut some at 1:2, then 1:1, then full strength once it's about 5 nodes tall (you can go 2:1 if you want but I usually skip that step) and go straight to full). Making the full strength gallon means you won't have be measuring tiny amounts or making a gallon of something you will use 8oz of.

When you get to flower I'd start here/gallon:
HOG Grow: 9.0g/ml
HOG Micro: 3.5g/ml
HOG Bloom: 3.0g/ml

That's 132-30-166 with Ca: 83, Mg: 40, and S: 32

Once stretch is over and you're bulking up:
HOG Grow: 11.0g/ml
HOG Micro: 3.6g/ml
HOG Bloom: 2.8g/ml
Calnesium: 5.4g/ml

Which is 154-30-192 with Ca: 96, Mg: 46, and S: 37

Let me know your thoughts!

PS: can you double check these numbers to the Micro bottle and let me know if they're right? It was hard to read online:

1693253024562.png

Okay I'm back with some numbers! These are the full veg formula per gallon:
HOG Grow: 8.5g/ml
HOG Micro: 3.0g/ml
HOG Bloom: 2.0g/ml

That's 120-22-147 with Ca: 75, Mg: 34, and S: 28.

Once the second set of leaves comes in I would make a gallon of that and cut some 1:3 with water for the first two waterings. As it grows cut some at 1:2, then 1:1, then full strength once it's about 5 nodes tall (you can go 2:1 if you want but I usually skip that step) and go straight to full). Making the full strength gallon means you won't have be measuring tiny amounts or making a gallon of something you will use 8oz of.

When you get to flower I'd start here/gallon:
HOG Grow: 9.0g/ml
HOG Micro: 3.5g/ml
HOG Bloom: 3.0g/ml

That's 132-30-166 with Ca: 83, Mg: 40, and S: 32

Once stretch is over and you're bulking up:
HOG Grow: 11.0g/ml
HOG Micro: 3.6g/ml
HOG Bloom: 2.8g/ml
Calnesium: 5.4g/ml

Which is 154-30-192 with Ca: 96, Mg: 46, and S: 37

Let me know your thoughts!

PS: can you double check these numbers to the Micro bottle and let me know if they're right? It was hard to read online:

1693253024562.png
Thanks alot brother ya I will compare it to what the bottle says when I get a chance they all seem to pop up
PXL_20230828_222426265.jpg
PXL_20230828_222419751.jpg

They missed you obviously and got a little stall from the early transplant. They look healthy though so no doubt they're making use of all that root space while you wait.
:popcorn:
Yes I doubt they are enjoying the transplant .

It's very cold in the tent they most likely are not enjoying that .....

I did compare the nutes and it's not that far off ...... I will mix a veg batch in a gallon of water then dilute it after as you suggest tonight hopefully.... I have a feeling this is going to be long grow for that I haven't used the scrog in awhile and I'm going to try and really fill up this tent

Back
Top Bottom