Can anyone tell me what's going on with the ladies?

Unearthed3005

Every things in normal levels fed tweets ago with 5.1.1 fish emulsion 45 watt black magic led till I get my tent ten inches away growing in fox farm soil glad there our resources out there been doing research and the three I got are light damage, over watering, or cal Def or maybe nothing lol new growth seem really wrinkled

20210216_125246.jpg

20210216_125231.jpg

20210216_125224.jpg

20210215_202529.jpg

Looks normal to me-some of the leaves are a little pale around the edges, but they should green up (and lose the wrinkles) in a few days...
Are you planning on feeding something besides fish emulsion? as the plants grow, they'll need more than it alone can give them.

Looks normal to me-some of the leaves are a little pale around the edges, but they should green up (and lose the wrinkles) in a few days...
Are you planning on feeding something besides fish emulsion? as the plants grow, they'll need more than it alone can give them.
Thanks first time so everything new ya I was looking at fox farm troi grow big big bloom want to stay as natural
As possible but got to learn what good on the market appreciate the help

Thanks man wife just told me to quit obsessing lol I told her you didn't say that when we had our son these my babies lol great comunnity if the world took after stones all would be good
My wife is usually right when she says that hehe. Yeah, this place is the best! Visiting everyones journals and learning is fun. @Unearthed3005 @ anytime if want/need anything.

Watch for light color veining in the leaves. I may see it happening, not sure. If you do, check out the problem solver in my signature area below. There's a section with pics that will look like your plant's issue. I use epsom salts at 1 tablespoon for 5 to 10 gallons of soil either on the soil and watered in, or mixed in with the water.

Every things in normal levels fed tweets ago with 5.1.1 fish emulsion 45 watt black magic led till I get my tent ten inches away growing in fox farm soil glad there our resources out there been doing research and the three I got are light damage, over watering, or cal Def or maybe nothing lol new growth seem really wrinkled

20210216_125246.jpg

20210216_125231.jpg

20210216_125224.jpg

20210215_202529.jpg
I'm in Fox Farms soil also...you're over watering, wait till she's dry, and feels light when you pick it up to water/feed again...
And the trio is a great place to start for nutrients

Back
Top Bottom