Canadian Legal Grow - Nebula II - Durga Mata II - White Widow - All Kush

Thanks another week for my 3 other plants. 40 days for my other 2 that started flowering 3.5 weeks ago. Clones and seed are doing well. The seed is about 4 inches tall.

So today i out the small durga mata II into jars. Not very impressive so wont post pics unless there are a few nice ines. They are pretty small. So probably 3 to 5 days to fully cure as they are not big at all. Wet weight of about 34.4 grams. So we shall see what the final weight is. They will go in my humidor this week once its finished. That will be in a way a final cure as it will regulate the humidity to 58%. Which according to my research, 55% to 62% is ideal to keep cannabis fresh. So i ordered boveda 2 way humidity packs at 58%. So that really would b the final weigh in. Im figuring maybe 10 grams total. Last night was the final flush for the big durga mata II. The trichomes are starting to turn so will probably be ready by sunday. Started flushing the all kush and nebula II. The other 2 will keep getting nutes. Next is tomorrow for them.

420-magazine-mobile1582733247.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1655647211.jpg

Durga mata II
420-magazine-mobile1097942724.jpg

All kush
420-magazine-mobile654318357.jpg

Durga mata II
420-magazine-mobile96427242.jpg

Nebula II
420-magazine-mobile1701752394.jpg

So i decided to give the durga mata II a few more days before cutting. Its nearly there so should be by wednesday at the latest thats nearly 9 full weeks of flowering as yeaturday was day 1 of week 9. The others have a week or two left as well. So gave the 3 flushes yesturday and the other 2 got nutes. Going well we have a total of around 22 grams dried from the first plant which i am surprised but it did dry lots in the hanging and because buds were small they dried quick enough the others will take around 2 weeks total to dry and cure as they are way bigger.

Thanks my other clones in the small room are super slow but my seed is doing good idk if the clones will fully take and grow we shall see. Its been like 3 weeks so not sure

And although 20 grams is not a lot is about 10 days worth of medication. I will make it last till the next harvest is ready to smoke.

Yea it looks amazing the new one also is doing well super dense buds on those so should be a great yield and give me quite a bit of medicine for a while.

So the durga mata II strain is great. Its definetly in my opinion a 7% thc strain its higher for sure more like 10-12%. Will maybe keep some to send for testing. We shall see the price first. Early harvest makes it a good strain for energy and uplifting. Pain is gone so definetly going to enjoy this strain.

So its been a while but been busy. So the final score for the big durga mata II is 58 grams dried. Im happy with that. Gives me a month or so worth of medication. Also chopped the all kush and nebula II today. they are going to dry for 4 or 5 days then cure for at least 5 days or more. Heres a pic post more later.
Heres a bowl full of durga mata II
420-magazine-mobile996295586.jpg

I agree. Im pretty happy with the results. The all kush is even bigger and more dense. Also the nebula II is not as big of buds but more dense so we shall see how they do. The all kush is hanging and nebula II is being cut today.

This is the last 2 in flower now. a few in veg doing ok. Pretty happy. The nebula II has another day or 2 to dry before final curing.

Back
Top Bottom