Cannabis Oil/FECO & Fatty Liver

Kriaze

Hello, I've tried searching for an answer in the forums but am only bringing up medium/long fatty chains etc so basically my question is this:

Due to my alcohol intake I have recently been diagnosed with fatty liver, I'm wondering if the fact that some nights I tend to have either a dropper full (or two or three depending on the effect I want) of FECO or a few tacks of CCO (combined with Coconut Oil) could be irritating this condition or making it worse? Due to the amount I drink I am on a reduction plan as cold turkey could kill me, I am awaiting a second medically controlled Detox whilst I do this reduction and am now wondering if there would be any benefit to my continuing with the Cannabis Oil or would it be detrimental? Any advice would be greatly appreciated and thank you in abundance in advance. May your gardens be forever blessed with green goodies :peace:

I don't know about the oil,but good on you for doing the detox thing!
I quit ten years ago-not easy ,but worth it in the long run...

All I have to worry about now is my prostate ,which is apparently the size of a canned ham....;)
Hopefully someone else will join in with an answer to your questions...

Loving the picture of trichomes there carcass, I have a few of those myself although taken through a normal microscope, it's like delving into another world. I hope you get your prostate sorted, all the best.

Back
Top Bottom