Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Ahoy there!
A picture tells a story ...

That chair will double in size by harvest so I hope you have a way to chop it down! Sprouts are looking good too :).

Are you dimming the bars or raising them to cut down on the curling and burning?
Had to run down and recheck just now but I have no dimmer control. The specs say it is a dimmable bar. Wonder if I need a gizmo? I am at the rafters already so I need to come up with something.

Thanks for getting me thinking about it. Your like the big brother I never had to whoop. :love:
edit: left message at Curtis Mathis

You can hang a layer of window screen under the lights and it will cut the intensity.
As it happens I have a 4 foot roll on hand. I hope to hear back from the manufacturer soon about the need for an external dimmer.

:bongrip: :bongrip: Thank you dabs have just been consumed in your honor. :)

Super buddage! The lights work!
Bro, we just chopped first plant from new lights. Only in a 3 gallon pot I hoped for a couple oscars of bud. The Cookies just hit the scale and I am smiling.

Thinking I am gonna really like these lights. :)

Ahoy captain! Are you still using the drought tek during flowering?
Hi Canna,
I think you are asking if I still drought during the seventh week of flower. For sure :)

That's fantastic! And in a 3 gal pot. I'm getting out of the 10 gallon pot growing. Hehe, what did you feed her, MegaCrop?
I had to pinch myself. She was eating MC @ 8 grams /gal supplemented with 6 mg Cal/Mag and 6 mg potassium silicate. If she would have only been fed the 6 gram MC recommends she would have bleached (cotton topped) as these new bars are very powerful. The plants consume around 20% more nutrients compared to my HID runs when under FSLED.

I had to pinch myself. She was eating MC @ 8 grams /gal supplemented with 6 mg Cal/Mag and 6 mg potassium silicate. If she would have only been fed the 6 gram MC recommends she would have bleached (cotton topped) as these new bars are very powerful. The plants consume around 20% more nutrients compared to my HID runs when under FSLED.
So the light enabled her to express that much more of herself! It took a good eye and head to pull the grow off! Awesome job!

Drought update on the otterfront:
White Rhino rescued on day 8
cbd Cream and Cheese 7
Stankberry 3 She's grown like a house afire!
Cannabis's crafters...:love: at work.
I can imagine from her picture you posted the white rhino will please. :) 8 days of rezination as the harvest was crafted under the otters careful eye. I can't wait for your StankBerry report.

I wish you were here today because I almost feel like I need a witness. The second FSLED grown plant (Purple Urkle) was harvested and she hits 890 grams with a tight bud and branch manicure, Again, only in a 3 gallon kitty litter container. Taking down the second urkle now, and she is looking a tad lighter but we will see. So far the LED harvest at 2 plants in bud and branch hanging @ 1765 grams wet. Using a 20% target for estimates I see 353 grams (12.6 Oscars). I had hoped for 6. @survivorx2 has seen them. Next run will be 5 gallon whoppers we hope.

Cannabis's crafters...:love: at work.
I can imagine from her picture you posted the white rhino will please. :) 8 days of rezination as the harvest was crafted under the otters careful eye. I can't wait for your StankBerry report.

I wish you were here today because I almost feel like I need a witness. The second FSLED grown plant (Purple Urkle) was harvested and she hits 890 grams with a tight bud and branch manicure, Again, only in a 3 gallon kitty litter container. Taking down the second urkle now, and she is looking a tad lighter but we will see. So far the LED harvest at 2 plants in bud and branch hanging @ 1765 grams wet. Using a 20% target for estimates I see 353 grams (12.6 Oscars). I had hoped for 6. @survivorx2 has seen them. Next run will be 5 gallon whoppers we hope.
You're dialed in man! Awesome harvest!

Back
Top Bottom