Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Ahoy,
I have advised Herbies that the seeds of Pineapple Chunk from BF I purchased and needed three addresses to get past customs went 0 for 5 in germination sequencing. Not the first time the breeder has been mentioned in seed failure conversations. Whats up with that Barney?
That is really unfortunate. Pineapple Chunk was a Barney's strain that after reading some great reviews I had my eye on too. Last year after 2 unsuccessful order deliveries, me and my brother got an order from 420, one of the strains was 5 seeds of California Dream, my brother got 3 and I got 2 seeds, he has just germinated all 3, the first 2 were unfortunately duds but his final has now sprouted. It doesn't give me much confidence for my 2 untried seeds. I hope they fix you up with fresh ones.

That is really unfortunate. Pineapple Chunk was a Barney's strain that after reading some great reviews I had my eye on too. Last year after 2 unsuccessful order deliveries, me and my brother got an order from 420, one of the strains was 5 seeds of California Dream, my brother got 3 and I got 2 seeds, he has just germinated all 3, the first 2 were unfortunately duds but his final has now sprouted. It doesn't give me much confidence for my 2 untried seeds. I hope they fix you up with fresh ones.
I think pineapple chunk is worth growing. It's delicious and hits pretty hard.

Ahoy 420,
Just got off the phone with an old friend. I had ran into him yesterday and we found time to smoke a bone. He called this morning to thank me for getting him stoned telling me earnestly that it was the best reefer he had smoked in a long time. This old buddy is a big time stoner and for him to levy that compliment had weight. A proud moment.
The reefer...StankBerry X Northern Lights. :love:

Gardener Report SB X NL
Full 9 weeks in flower
Yield ~5.25 oscars @ 62% rh
BHO yield @ 70% rh = 11%
An amazingly smooth smoke that will get the job done. This is for the big dogs who enjoy a serious punch. But remember, if you are going to run around with the big dogs, you best be able to pee in the tall grass.
Spiraling cola spears covered in rezin after undergoing full rezination.
The BHO pull produced a texture we had not experienced before in that it is rock hard. Make a ball the size of a marble and you need a razor to get a dab. Awesome dab flavor and buzz. Promise
Great job @stoneotter /Stank
Everyone loves it.

I have 11 more orbs of love waiting to be germinated. :)

Ahoy 420,
Just got off the phone with an old friend. I had ran into him yesterday and we found time to smoke a bone. He called this morning to thank me for getting him stoned telling me earnestly that it was the best reefer he had smoked in a long time. This old buddy is a big time stoner and for him to levy that compliment had weight. A proud moment.
The reefer...StankBerry X Northern Lights. :love:

Gardener Report SB X NL
Full 9 weeks in flower
Yield ~5.25 oscars @ 62% rh
BHO yield @ 70% rh = 11%
An amazingly smooth smoke that will get the job done. This is for the big dogs who enjoy a serious punch. But remember, if you are going to run around with the big dogs, you best be able to pee in the tall grass.
Spiraling cola spears covered in rezin after undergoing full rezination.
The BHO pull produced a texture we had not experienced before in that it is rock hard. Make a ball the size of a marble and you need a razor to get a dab. Awesome dab flavor and buzz. Promise
Great job @stoneotter /Stank
Everyone loves it.

I have 11 more orbs of love waiting to be germinated. :)
Brother that's music to my ears! How nice is it that we got your friend feeling that way huh? What kind of taste are you getting? Dab it up!

Ahoy there!
Waterboarding has commenced on 4 Northern Lights feminized and 4 AK-47 feminized seeds from the crew in southern oregon.
The plan
Two NL get rezinated under LED with two NL control plants remaining unresinated under same led sources. Also two AK will get rezinated under HPS, while two AK will not get the protocol being control plants. Place your bets folks. My money goes to the rezinated NL. Grams of resin per gram.

I love this stuff. :love:

Ahoy there!
Been working in the kitchen a bit and made a most unfortunate discovery. I took exactly 1 gram of BHO and decarbed it in the oven for 45 minutes at 240 Fahrenheit. I am conducting some research on how much sublingual medication I will need to go 90 minutes on my back in an MRI tube. Anyhow, my plan was to cook one gram and split her in half after I freeze it. Then I was gonna eat the first 1/2 saving the second half and see how I handle it at home. Might need more, might be just about right for a fella like me. I sit behind an oil rig daily now, fighting the fight. Tolerance might be kinda high. haha

LMAO
somehow I forgot to mention my saddening discovery. yeah I am kinda stoned right now.
This blows
I cooked 1 gram and after decarb it weighed .7 grams. I have long suspected BHO is not fully cooked and we weigh and consume butane thinking because it doesn't flare it is dissolved. I will decarb a gram of squish and compare weight loss during decarb.
:)

I blasted with butane a couple of times but always felt uneasy because of butane left in the oil. I have no proof just that gut feeling.
To my knowledge when we decarb we are breaking off a carbon molecule but it is not lost and there is no reason for a 30% loss of mass. The butane is getting the blame in my house until I can prove blame elsewhere.

I was just thinking about you today. Another tube of 5% Lidocaine cream arrived from the VA. Everybody is asking about it and wanting to try some. Hard to resist helping them when they are showing you a sore shoulder. I hope you get a chance to try it.

I blasted with butane a couple of times but always felt uneasy because of butane left in the oil. I have no proof just that gut feeling.

I can neither confirm nor deny if blasting with butane, then purging (pan inside a pan, hot water between, plus a heat mat underneath), alcohol wash, then running through a turbo source setup makes for a very, very clean extraction.
Tried it out on some super lemon haze and the end result was fire.

My setup wasn’t too sophisticated so I always had that doubt.

Mine isn’t either. Thankfully a buddy gets the same wild hares I do, except he got a Source Turbo, and I got a dabpress. :rofl:

It’s made a nice combination though.

Outdoors, not much chance of withholding water as roots are in contact with water holding soil. Could supercropping perhaps slow down the water transfer and thusly mimicking a drought episode???
edit
Ahoy TGWTF,
The Apache Indians I saw in Mexico used to use giant tarps to cover flowering patches of cannabis during rains. However, I agree that with any torrential downpour the application of drought will not be successful.
The duration of a full drought takes up to eleven days. With that said, the effect super cropping has on uptake capacity only inhibits uptake for a couple days, then the knuckle is actually better at supplying the up taken nutrients and water as it develops .

Ahoy there!
With great disappointment, our planned study has been shelved until we can find a seed bank with reliable germination. It is not that they will not stand behind the product, as they all tender replacement seed guarantees. My veg room is a dark place and that is unacceptable. There are seven sick folks that count on me including myself. Five Northern Lights, zero germination. Five AK-47, 1 small fragile taproot. Dang dang dang

Ahoy there!
With great disappointment, our planned study has been shelved until we can find a seed bank with reliable germination. It is not that they will not stand behind the product, as they all tender replacement seed guarantees. My veg room is a dark place and that is unacceptable. There are seven sick folks that count on me including myself. Five Northern Lights, zero germination. Five AK-47, 1 small fragile taproot. Dang dang dang
Shoot! Any room for a small mother plant and going clones? I've been reading about the bonsai way to do it. I'm thinking it might be the way to go for the special plants. The mother ends up in a 5 x 5 inch pot and can thrive for years.

Back
Top Bottom