Exceptionally High FECO Yields

Ahoy my 420 friends,
My duty status has been downgraded.
Maritimer is no longer seaworthy.
My main mast has seen too many storms and cannot now bear a full sail.
With that said, I will report this thread closed to the moderator.
Thanks
Hi Maritimer,
I don't like the sound of that, what does that mean. Today in NZ the Government is releasing the preliminary results of the recreational cannabis referendum so I am buoyed up in hope and anticipation that our voice will be heard. But now I feel sad from your post. It is a joy to hear your views and read of your thoughts, I had been wondering if I had missed some notifications as it had been awhile since hearing from you. Of course I support what is best for you, but can't you leave your thread open and chime in from time to time, sorry if I am asking too much. All the best to you.

Started a new journal and hope this link shed told me to do works.
well,
looks good so far.

hope all of you can visit.
we are gonna play. :love:

Ahoy there!
This thread is where it all came together for me. I have recently added a patient that has a very close relationship with Mrs Maritimer and myself. This gentleman is a special needs person who I was lucky enough to have the Holy Spirit kick me in the ass and encourage my sort of adopting him at 51 years old. That was six years ago and with my Nurse Ratchet style of nagging I finally got him in for a checkup. PSA of 40. Ouch. Specimens identify both sides of prostrate show small cell cancer (stage 2). So far bone and lung tests are clear (stages 3 and 4). More tests odered for July 5th.

Patient has never consumed cannabis either recreationally or medicinally. I have him currently on a gummy diet slowly raising his tolerance up to handle a RSO protocol. I intend on creating spreadsheet documenting his tolerance climb.
Please, any and all help advising me as I will be putting our 420 love together for a non 420 person.

Full Sails to You and Yours
Dave

Ahoy there!
This thread is where it all came together for me. I have recently added a patient that has a very close relationship with Mrs Maritimer and myself. This gentleman is a special needs person who I was lucky enough to have the Holy Spirit kick me in the ass and encourage my sort of adopting him at 51 years old. That was six years ago and with my Nurse Ratchet style of nagging I finally got him in for a checkup. PSA of 40. Ouch. Specimens identify both sides of prostrate show small cell cancer (stage 2). So far bone and lung tests are clear (stages 3 and 4). More tests odered for July 5th.

Patient has never consumed cannabis either recreationally or medicinally. I have him currently on a gummy diet slowly raising his tolerance up to handle a RSO protocol. I intend on creating spreadsheet documenting his tolerance climb.
Please, any and all help advising me as I will be putting our 420 love together for a non 420 person.

Full Sails to You and Yours
Dave
Sending healing thoughts your way Skipper and wishing you n yours all the best. The owner of @Mile HIGH Cleaner was telling me about a Commercial grower that was having great success with mega doses of RSO. Maybe he can direct you better. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Your caring for folks is just one of the amazing qualities you bring, both to life and (of course) to the site. :circle-of-love:

I wish you great success with your new patient and look forward to hearing how he's progressing with the cancer treatment. Are they going to remove it?
Hi Shed,
The Doctor said with his type of cancer surgery is not a good option. They started him on hormonal therapy to eliminate his testosterone and are going to radiate his prostrate 5 days a week for 30 days. The doctors are aware of the RSO protocol I will be administering. They are surprisingly all in favor of the oil therapy. We are changing the world.

Ahoy me friends.
The storm clouds of misfortune have gathered ere me vessel. We report to a Chicago hospital @ 1600 this afternoon for an emergency explant of my spinal cord stimulator, wires, and zapper leads. The body is rejecting my doctor's best intentions. Since early January I have had this hole.

The plan is to cut this out, let me heal and do it all again in my gut area. They plan on keeping me overnight. I made some strong RSO (tested last nite...WOW) to help the meds they will give me actually help with the pain. Plus, I will have my Kindle so I might post from the rack.

Ahoy me friends.
The storm clouds of misfortune have gathered ere me vessel. We report to a Chicago hospital @ 1600 this afternoon for an emergency explant of my spinal cord stimulator, wires, and zapper leads. The body is rejecting my doctor's best intentions. Since early January I have had this hole.

The plan is to cut this out, let me heal and do it all again in my gut area. They plan on keeping me overnight. I made some strong RSO (tested last nite...WOW) to help the meds they will give me actually help with the pain. Plus, I will have my Kindle so I might post from the rack.
Damn Maritimer, this implant thing has not been an easy road. :( I hope the removal goes smoothly and the hole heals quickly, and you can at least get a few good hot tub sessions in before they start all over again.
:goodluck:

Ahoy There!
Our friend with prostate cancer has eight more radiation treatments before he gets offered Chemo. We met with the Chemo Doctor today and I was with him when the doctor said "on a scale of 0 to 10 with 0 being no cancer and 10 being the worst of cancer, you are a scale 9"
My heart sank as he continued presenting statistics that supported that harsh assessment. My friend might not fully understand everything, but he is no fool. Then the Doctor explained Chemo is very expensive, so it is all up to the insurance companies and what they will pay.
WTF

I have him on 1000 mg per day RSO and he handles it well. 250 morning 250 afternoon 500 suppertime.
He tells me he has never slept better. We also administer 100 mg Gummies 25/25/50.
Next PSA test 3 weeks.

Symptoms Presently.
over 20 lbs weight loss in 2 weeks
trouble peeing occasionally.
losing appetite
tired and lack of energy

Separately I report that a device known as a "wound vacuum" has been sucking on my open surgery site for four weeks now with no end in sight. The device known as a "spinal cord stimulator" has of course been twice now removed. Last Whirlpool Deep Soak Bath was 11 months ago. My only true joy. Deep with 10 water jets. Drool...

Full Sails your way.

Ahoy
Opinions vary on the need to de chlorinate the medicine.
Any experienced critique is welcome and desired.

The end result is we help a fella fight his premature date with mortality. :love:

This is a pretty day to be a indoor cannabis gardener.
Full Sails to You All

Do you mean bleach out the color? I'm not sure that's needed in making the meds, and not sure that bleaching the color out in the sun actually does anything to the liquid. Does it remove the chlorophyll or just remove the color from it?

It's the conversation I have with my wife all the time when she bleaches her tea mugs. I tell her all you're doing is taking the color out of the tea oil on the sides but leaving the oil behind. They still need to be scrubbed out to make them "clean."

Do you mean bleach out the color? I'm not sure that's needed in making the meds, and not sure that bleaching the color out in the sun actually does anything to the liquid. Does it remove the chlorophyll or just remove the color from it?

It's the conversation I have with my wife all the time when she bleaches her tea mugs. I tell her all you're doing is taking the color out of the tea oil on the sides but leaving the oil behind. They still need to be scrubbed out to make them "clean."
I thought the sunlight actually breaks down the chemical, but I could be wrong. I doubt it is a requirement. I have made 2 batches since posting the fall photograph and did not bother with it.

Our pc patient has completed the 90 grams in 90 days of RSO. Since that time, I am keeping him at around 200 mg during the day eating gummies. After his dinner I give him 500 mg RSO in capsule form and his sleep is satisfying. The pains in his back and neck began during radiation therapy and has not diminished after radiation ended. Not sure what that's about but it is why he asks for the heavy meds at night. The chemo meds he began taking 3 weeks ago have not manifested most of the side effects we hear about, but he tires very quickly. Weight loss has leveled off at around 25 pounds, appetite has been intermittent.

The biggest drag on his health right now concerns phycological issues cancer patients face. Fear, uncertainty, and anxiety all rake him over the coals. Calm talks about the nature of our mortality and the health of our spirit provide him the boost he needs now and then. He has been a very gentle and loving person his entire life and I remind him of that, and how great an advantage that gives him over most other people. His life has pleased his creator I tell him, where my life has not always been so loving and thoughtful. Thats Gold, I tell him.

This shit is not for everyone (helping folks pass) but it might be what I am best able to contribute.

Cannabis Hospice :love:

I thought the sunlight actually breaks down the chemical, but I could be wrong. I doubt it is a requirement. I have made 2 batches since posting the fall photograph and did not bother with it.

Our pc patient has completed the 90 grams in 90 days of RSO. Since that time, I am keeping him at around 200 mg during the day eating gummies. After his dinner I give him 500 mg RSO in capsule form and his sleep is satisfying. The pains in his back and neck began during radiation therapy and has not diminished after radiation ended. Not sure what that's about but it is why he asks for the heavy meds at night. The chemo meds he began taking 3 weeks ago have not manifested most of the side effects we hear about, but he tires very quickly. Weight loss has leveled off at around 25 pounds, appetite has been intermittent.

The biggest drag on his health right now concerns phycological issues cancer patients face. Fear, uncertainty, and anxiety all rake him over the coals. Calm talks about the nature of our mortality and the health of our spirit provide him the boost he needs now and then. He has been a very gentle and loving person his entire life and I remind him of that, and how great an advantage that gives him over most other people. His life has pleased his creator I tell him, where my life has not always been so loving and thoughtful. Thats Gold, I tell him.

This shit is not for everyone (helping folks pass) but it might be what I am best able to contribute.

Cannabis Hospice :love:
Hate hearing about that but I have heard that giving terminally ill patients Cubensis has really been helpful in accepting their mortality. Wishing them and you all the best Skipper. CL🍀

It is not for everyone Maritimer. A toll is taken with it. Also one is given back. A noble toll that is a gift we can't weigh in any manner but in our hearts. God bless you and your good work!
Days like today when he looks at me for reassurances, that I cannot give him. I don't think he fully understands everything I tell him. Like "Raymond" in the Tom Cruise movie Rain Man, it is hard to know what clicks and what don't. He is one of the states most respected apiary inspectors, and travels with the pollinators out to California for the almond crop, then heads up north inspecting apple orchards and tending the bees. Don't ask him to explain it (the bees) to anyone because he cannot speak so fluently as he works. That same smart guy cannot handle a vacuum salesman at his door. He buys the vac. Intimidated by abusive parents he is afraid of everyone now.

You know me personally. Bro, he looks at me with tears in his eyes and asks why him. ftftftf me up

I have zero background in the schrooms. I would be mortified if he had a bad trip or something. Can you tell me from your experience?

I just remembered @RetiredRN telling me she had switched her heavies over to the caps. I will ring her up as I have not seen her around our 420 gig.

All help is a double-edged blessing as @StoneOtter cleverly reminds me. T.Y.

Back
Top Bottom