CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013-14

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Thanks Ajagunle & TBobERoyale. ;)

Next gen...
nextgen_3914.jpg

Re: CannabisMeds' CBD Grow - Pennywise - Dawgfather - Rawdawg - Soil - LED + CFL 2013

Very Nice CannMeds :thumb: the tents full and the new ones getting ready to fill out the tent next

Very Nice CannMeds :thumb: the tents full and the new ones getting ready to fill out the tent next

Thanks sir, and yes, gotta keep the train a rollin'!

Would you give us a rundown on the [advertised] CBD and THC levels in these high CBD strains please? And when growing these types of strains what is the plus or minus factor on the levels of CBD or THC? I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and am pursuing all these high CBD strains and eating rather than smoking because smoking does not seem to do anything for my IBS.

Would you give us a rundown on the [advertised] CBD and THC levels in these high CBD strains please? And when growing these types of strains what is the plus or minus factor on the levels of CBD or THC? I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome and am pursuing all these high CBD strains and eating rather than smoking because smoking does not seem to do anything for my IBS.

TGA Subcool Pennywise Seeds Info
After years of research and testing we have finally developed a hybrid with very high CBD. In over 70% of tested samples the CBD was in the range of 12-15% CBD and equal parts of THC as well. For those patients looking for a High CBD strain with great flavor this is your admission ticket to something special.

Have you tried any edibles yet? Edit nm I see you said that eating works better. :D Seems to work better for my pain issues if I eat it also.

Hi TBob, the one with the highest possibility of high CBD is the Pennywise. However, there is no guarantee that the one pheno that I have will be high CBD. According to TGA, it has a 70% chance of being high CBD. If you visit TGA Genetics website, you can find the page on Pennywise and there is a link to the test results. The pheno they tested had a 13.3% CBD to 11% THC ratio.

I'm really hoping the pheno I have is indeed high CBD. I'm considering having it tested to find out. I will say this, that plant smells amazing! I really love her bud growth too, compared to the others in the tent. Next round I'll have two of her going.

The other up front are the Dawgfathers ( two phenotypes ). I don't know for sure if they'll be high CBD or not either. The guy at the dispensary told me that the guy who developed the strain claimed they were high CBD. At the time, I only had two Penny plants successfully going ( and one turned out male ). I needed some cbd seeds in a hurry, so I went with this. I sure hope they are in fact, high CBD.

As for your IBS, have you heard about juicing cannabis? I have a gut issue myself, and I'm hoping that juicing will, over time, relieve some of my symptoms. A lot of this will be juiced by my mom as well, as she's quite sick right now and needs some medicine.

So, since I'll be juicing a lot of these plants, probably only half or less will mature all the way and be harvested regularly. Some of that final harvest will be turned into oil, and I'll save a little for myself for smoking.

This might freak some people out, because, how could I not let the plants mature! I'll be losing yield! Well, very true. But this is about health and not about final yield or $.

Also of note. Juicing cannabis is non-psychoactive. Although, I hear if you mix in lemons or anything like that, you'll make it psychoactive again.
I have juiced it now about a half a dozen times, and I almost always get an amazing night sleep that night. I really look forward to starting a more consistent juicing treatment to see how it really works.

If you are interested more in juicing it, look up juicing cannabis on Youtube. There is a short video about it called Leaf.

Sorry to hear about your IBS. I hope you find a method of consumption that will help!

thanks heeps Smokey and CannaMeds.

Tomorrow will be 21 days since I sent in money to the State of Michigan. Doctor said 20 days.

I saw a source in GR for Pennywise seed. With the shops closed in Battle Creek [again] I will probably have to drive to Grand Rapids anyway. I am just waiting to be 100% legal.
But my lips are watering most for Blue Blood from Mandala Seeds. Trouble is I am leery of ordering from overseas. I do not want to have them sent to an address that is grown at. I suppose I will have to start with what is available to me at this time by getting seeds and clones within a sensible driving distance.

Tomorrow will be 21 days since I sent in money to the State of Michigan. Doctor said 20 days.

I saw a source in GR for Pennywise seed. With the shops closed in Battle Creek [again] I will probably have to drive to Grand Rapids anyway. I am just waiting to be 100% legal.
But my lips are watering most for Blue Blood from Mandala Seeds. Trouble is I am leery of ordering from overseas. I do not want to have them sent to an address that is grown at. I suppose I will have to start with what is available to me at this time by getting seeds and clones within a sensible driving distance.

If it makes you feel better, I used Herbie's Seeds a few times and was satisfied with their seed and customer service. Very nice people to work with. If that still bothers you, look at some of the Canadian seed distributors.

Kinda late on a reply but I have it replaced. Sony went stupid and said it would cost $860 to fix my old one........:circle-of-love:

Yeah, I noticed that on your journal last week ;) Congrats on the new lappy. Mine is still broken sitting on my bookshelf... oh well.

I'll have to look into this Blue Blood.

I was supposed to have gotten a Harlequin clone from this guy, but so far he's totally flaked on me. Sigh. And I followed through on my end of the bargain! Hopefully he'll still follow up as well....

Well, I decided to do a bit of a late defoliation on my big three last night. They were just too dense and there wasn't enough air flow at all. I was worried about problems creeping up. Hopefully it's not too late for these to do that. I know some people say you can defoliate again at day 45. It's about day 38 for me now, but I didn't defol earlier. Hopefully they can recover from any shock and still continue to produce. Perhaps it will increase the yield of the plant as well.

I'll get some pics later tonight.

I've been a bit disappointed by the size of the bud growth on the two Dawgfathers compared to the Pennywise. I'm not sure if it's strain related or perhaps nutrient related, or both? Penny had a bigger pot and had richer soil. Perhaps the DFs haven't received quite enough nutrients to really expand. Not sure! They still have time, so hopefully they'll keep on fattening up!

Here's Penny after her defoliation tonight. She was waay too bushy. I pulled out a handful of dead brown leaves deep inside of her. There just wasn't any airflow getting through, or light. I took off a substantial number of leaves, but hopefully not so many that she'll be shocked for long. Next round I'll definitely defol her much earlier.

The pics are a bit worse this time, but one can get a general idea...

Oh, and she's at around day 38 or 39 of flower.

PW1_31314.jpg

PW2_31314.jpg

PW3_31314.jpg

PW4_31314.jpg

Shes looking Hot CannaMeds

One of the things I've learned this grow is that I allowed too many micro-shoots to grow up from bigger branches and crowd things.

At this point, I'm not sure if I should let them finish out as is or if I should remove them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears...

Back
Top Bottom