Dank's Three Strain Grow LST CFLs In Soil

Sorry guys I took a few huge rips, and a big dab to celebrate the new equipment/space, and forgot the pics, lol.
20140222_204506.jpg
20140222_204546.jpg

The tent is 2×4 btw, Damn I'm ripped!

I believe it is the same GDP X you have my friend, and it's a good cross, very stinky even in veg! Soon we will have the duct fan, and carbon filter, and smell shouldn't be an issue.

This is day 1 of flower for the GDP X Purple Cheese, lots of pistils forming already, so I'm impressed with the led panel so far. I'll take some pics of the beast when I get off of work, hope everyone is doing good!

I wish she could learn guitar LA, but I'll be happy if she just yields some good smoke, lol. As for the next grow in the tent, we plan to do a two plant run, probably in a scrog setup, but we're not locked into anything yet.

Do you mean the next grow? If so we have quite a selection to choose from, but we haven't set it in stone yet, but I have the week old babies in my cabinet space also. I have 1 G13 auto northern lights, 1 heavyweight fast and vast auto, and 1 AK X UK Cherry Cheese X Skunk #1 in there, and we'll decide on the strain for the next grow soon.
any idea for the strain for that one?

Hey buddy it's all good here, and always plenty green, just been very busy at work lately. We are super swamped, more work than we could finish in a month if we stopped taking jobs in. Also my laptop got apple juice spilled on it, which fried it, and it kinda sucks browsing the forums with a phone. Thanks for dropping by my friend, and I'll be popping by your threads soon enough.

Some pics for you guys, she's on day 6 of flower, and the stretch is definitely on! She has stretched about 3 inches already, and she's got lots of pistils already. I should mention I'm using 13/11 instead of 12/12 this time, so we'll see what happens. My friend bought some purple maxx, since both parents have the genetics, we thought we would help it along.
20140306_205627.jpg
20140306_205603.jpg
20140306_205553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom