CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

just wanted to say thanks! Ive mastered this easy recipe(which ive done about ten times now) and i never told anyone how I specifically do it. I just take a picture of my finished product and show it to people(and of course it looks perfect) and let them try my buuter infused caramel chocolates and they all freakin love them so much everyone thinks i have a special secret recipe, so know about ten different growers?friends i know give me all their trimmings after a harvest to make butter for them and they compensate me both in meds and another green way i wont specifically mention but its been freakin awesome!!! SO A HUGE THANKS TO YOU FOR TEACHING ME MY "SECRET RECIPE" LOL I LOVE IT!!

just wanted to say thanks! Ive mastered this easy recipe(which ive done about ten times now) and i never told anyone how I specifically do it. I just take a picture of my finished product and show it to people(and of course it looks perfect) and let them try my buuter infused caramel chocolates and they all freakin love them so much everyone thinks i have a special secret recipe, so know about ten different growers?friends i know give me all their trimmings after a harvest to make butter for them and they compensate me both in meds and another green way i wont specifically mention but its been freakin awesome!!! SO A HUGE THANKS TO YOU FOR TEACHING ME MY "SECRET RECIPE" LOL I LOVE IT!! :thanks::goodjob::420:

just wanted to say thanks! Ive mastered this easy recipe(which ive done about ten times now) and i never told anyone how I specifically do it. I just take a picture of my finished product and show it to people(and of course it looks perfect) and let them try my buuter infused caramel chocolates and they all freakin love them so much everyone thinks i have a special secret recipe, so know about ten different growers?friends i know give me all their trimmings after a harvest to make butter for them and they compensate me both in meds and another green way i wont specifically mention but its been freakin awesome!!! SO A HUGE THANKS TO YOU FOR TEACHING ME MY "SECRET RECIPE" LOL I LOVE IT!!

Just made my first batch the other day. Followed basically the same recipe but used 1/3 oz in 1 lb of butter. The bud was really potent and I wanted to be able to eat a whole cookie without worrying about it to much. :blushsmile:

Then I just followed the Nestle Toll House Cookie recipe, adding extra chocolate chips of course, and they turned out great. I used to smoke just a bit before bed so I could sleep, but this relaxes me without the high so it's a good replacement.

stems and seeds are pretty low in the psychoactive compounds were usually after, but you could do it. You may not get very good results though. That being said, I have used leaf from veg plants (from defoliation) to make some of the strongest budder I ever had.

Howdy y'all, been readin up on these here forums about makin butter. Well I've done up 4 batches. However when done my way we use 2 oz's of cleaned mex to a pound of butter, and everything works out well. I read somewhere that the butter can be refined to the point that it loses much of the coloration, meaning it is cleaned up more. I just don't recall where I found the article. Thing is I don't remember what the successive product was strained through after the cheese cloth, or what the procedure steps were. Anybody able to help out?
I make chocolate-chocolate chunk cookies, yield is about 45-55 cookies when done. Used mostly for pain relief and as a sleep aid.
Thanks out there from in here.

Thanks for this tip, as I will most likely have much more leaf than trim or shake the first time around. And this will be my first time making cannabudder.

My plan is to make dark chocolate cannacoins by filling the bottom of the mini-muffin pans with about 1/4" of melted semi-sweet baking chocolate + cannabudder. A no-bake, low temperature candy for bedtime! Something just for me because I am a chocoholic!

What I need to find out is how to reduce the smell and taste of the herb from the finished product. When I open my ziplock baggie of cookies I get a nice aroma of Chocolate Chips, Cookie, and Ganja. My sister would only take a nibble because she couldn't stand the taste. I honestly don't taste it, but I can smell it slightly.

Any recommendations?

Which works better salted or unsalted

I prefer unsalted myself, but as Mono said, it's the fat content that matters. Which butter would depend on what you're cooking. Ask yourself this... If you were using 'normal' butter, which would you use for your recipe? There's your answer. If you want to cook more savory entree type recipes, you might want to make a batch of salted canna butter. I tend to put mine into sweet treats like rice crispy treats and cookies.

Thanks for this tip, as I will most likely have much more leaf than trim or shake the first time around. And this will be my first time making cannabudder.

My plan is to make dark chocolate cannacoins by filling the bottom of the mini-muffin pans with about 1/4" of melted semi-sweet baking chocolate + cannabudder. A no-bake, low temperature candy for bedtime! Something just for me because I am a chocoholic!

That sounds interesting. Please post some pics when you make them. I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I know many folks that are.

wheres the butter instructions,what page ?:420::thanks:ss61,i want to use up all my og kush trimmings y there still pretty fresh,i have trimmings from a hawiian skunk/n.l.,haze strain,fruit punch.it wont make a diffrence if i mix it up with the og kush trim,will it?ss61

it will make a difference, but not a bad one :winkyface:
Mix them. IMHO, the broader cannabinoid/terpene profile that results in makes them 'stronger'.

What I need to find out is how to reduce the smell and taste of the herb from the finished product. When I open my ziplock baggie of cookies I get a nice aroma of Chocolate Chips, Cookie, and Ganja. My sister would only take a nibble because she couldn't stand the taste. I honestly don't taste it, but I can smell it slightly.

Any recommendations?

That's a tough one. I find peanut butter recipes too hide it the best, but I think those are just some of the strongest smelling/tasting recipes I make. You can't remove the smell and taste or you remove the stuff your after.

You can also make them less strong. If your canna butter is super potent, maybe make the recipe with a mix of that and normal butter.

Hi if you crumble hash and get a tablespoon with couple drops of cooking oil then add your crumbled hash to the oil then heat wit a lighter under the spoon till it bubbles then add to what ever your making, it ace with yoghurt add 2-3 spoons of that process to a yogurt a mix up and eat Tasted not the best but OMG are you stoned for hours

Back
Top Bottom