Cannapocalypse 2017

Here's a little update on Explodey 4, the acapulco gold clone.

Acapulco Gold being fed around 700 PPM now, PH is back on target !!! :thumb:

The adaptation of my hydroponic nutrient recipe for coco seems to be working. Only time can tell :bongrip:

IMG_061236.JPG
IMG_060937.JPG

And here's some mystery indica dom seed that i hatched a couple weeks ago.
Mmmmm.... couch lock :drool:
She has a burnt tip and she's only been watered with 30 ppm from the tap .
Have to love the coco :bongrip:

IMG_061342.JPG

Thanks improvise.

well it's been a good week now since new ferts and the plant continues showing no signs of deficiency.

maybe time to celebrate

The seedling got fed for the first time...

IMG_069046.JPG

IMG_068938.JPG

IMG_069144.JPG

and how is the warm tropical blue sky location pleasing you
explodey looks super vlad:smokin:

Thank you mr. Veinz ... the new (unfinished) building i'm moving to has been plagued with delays. Now I am moving on the 10 of December but only time will tell. I have the keys so I won't wait forever and will install my own toilet if i Have to :bongrip:

Explodey is getting too big to just pack up inside a cardboard box and throw into the back of a moving truck for 12 hours with no ventilation.

Patience will triumph !

Thank you mr. Veinz ... the new (unfinished) building i'm moving to has been plagued with delays. Now I am moving on the 10 of December but only time will tell. I have the keys so I won't wait forever and will install my own toilet if i Have to :bongrip:

Explodey is getting too big to just pack up inside a cardboard box and throw into the back of a moving truck for 12 hours with no ventilation.

Patience will triumph !

Bah just put her in the Pass seat with a seat belt on... Your girlfriend can ride in the box in the back...
I'd just clone her some more to make her smaller
;) Explodey6, Explodey7, Explodey8... ;)

:peace:

FE

lmao :rofl:

I've delayed the trip to my new grow area until Jan 15 2017.

Yea, puts a damper on my mood but I have to soldier onward.

I bought some interesting lab equipment and will be decarboxylating my stash and making some "everclear tincture".

Tired of using my lungs for fun, let's get sublingual instead :thumb:

I am going to pick up the special alcohol any day, perhaps today once my order is filled. It is %100 safe for human consumption :)

No ethanol with adulterants.

And yea, might as well use this time to clone explodey , she should give me at least 6 nice ones.

Just decarbbed some weed in the oven.

Trying 100mg of it now. Will report back what happens.

EDIT 4 hours later :

AHAHAHAHAAH this is great! F... vaporizers and combustion, 100mg of my decarbed kind bud made me fly like a champion !!! so cerebral, not tiring at all. Time to take some more !!!

Yes, decarbed before eating otherwise I understand there would be no "high".

Today's mission is infuse the glicerine with this decarbed herb and make a tincture.

I will give myself a sublingual dose and report back what happens. Photos of the final product as well :bongrip:

Keep it green comrades

Hey Vlad I wrote a sort of tutorial that wasn't a tutorial in my British Bulldog grow thread on the full process of making oil and turning it into ecig tinctures if it could be of help, looking forward to your end results. It should be towards the finish of the journal :thumb:

Thanks mr Krize for that information :thumb:

Well good news for me is I have totally stopped vaping and smoking my weed. I have nearly a 1/4 pound of primo buds waiting to be smoked and now they have a new purpose, to be converted into glorious tinctures.

I elaborated this concoction a few hours ago and I feel like I've reached new personal limits with cannabis dose intensity.
Maybe 2 dropper or so full of this liquid just set my cannaworld on fire :thumb:

With sublingual application I started to feel the meds work in 15 minutes, then started to actually soar to new heights after 45 minutes. Describing it as Phenomenal covers only the tip of the iceburgh that is this palette of cerebral sensations stimulated by my canna tincture :bongrip:

IMG_111038.JPG

Vlad, are you using vegetable glycerine for your tincture? I was going to pick up some everclear this weekend and make e juice for my mod box with veg. Glycerine and propylene glycol but your tincture has me curious... May i have a basic rundown of your process please? If its no trouble, that is.

Yo G , here's a mini rundown without getting technical.

First I decarbed my herb in the oven at 180F for 30 minutes

Then I added the veg glicerine into a crock pot type device and let that simmer on "keep warm" for a few hours to leach out the THC into the VG.

Then I filtered and bottled.

The left over material will still have psychoactivity.

It is fun and even if you don't do it perfectly you will still get a product. But I recommend you quit vaping, I vaped for a while and got tired of it. It still damages the lungs :(

Vlad:bongrip:

I agree. I've been vaping to try and quit smoking cigs. Did not work and now i do both and i feel like shit. Thats a big reason your tincture caught my eye. Thanks for the rundown, friend.

sounds interesting Vlad

is the glycerine easy to find in stores or do you have to order on line?

do you break up all the weed before you decarb it or just bake the buds?

and whats with the everclear? hows that process?

sounds interesting Vlad

is the glycerine easy to find in stores or do you have to order on line?

do you break up all the weed before you decarb it or just bake the buds?

and whats with the everclear? hows that process?

i break up the weed before decarb. some people decarb buds then break it down after but I don't do it that way.

glycerine you can find in baking supply stores, they use it in the icing on cakes and what not...

Lazarus vaping is pure BS. I'm not over the hill yet but my lungs just can't recover like they used to. The medicinal cannabis movement is made legitimate by doing away with inhalation as a route of administrating the drug.

I feel like a new person now, weed has been part of my life for almost a pair of decades and smoking/vaping just doesn't cut it for me now. The tinctures get me into the zone faster than standard "medibles" like brownies or weedbutter.

I have a new stinky addition to my garden, a fat indica seedling. Too bad my big lamps are packed away :(

Bad luck got me caught in between moves and I'm stuck here for another month with all my sh.. in boxes :(

I will pull through though. Changing my nutrient profile for coco compatibility give me new hope for big buds.

about 40 days until I can reboot my grow program :bongrip:

I already cut only 2, yes just 2 clones each from my sativa and my Explodey acapulco gold plant. Later this week the mothers will simply be discarded :(

In preparation for great things to come, I have purchased real canna-coco that is prepared for quality plant growth.

My CREE cobs will finally be mounted to a huge heatsink :bongrip:

In the mean time I have piles of herb being converted into tincture :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom