Cannateer is Here to Stay - LED/Hydro - Organic Pineapple Chunk!

Re: Cannateer is here to stay! LED/hydro/organic Pineapple Chunk!

Hey Canna what's up.

Got a question about the chiller. I'm about to install mine and was wondering if there is any kind of vibration I need to be worried about? Was gonna install mine so that it sits on the floor. You know coming out of the side of the res and just resting on the floor when it comes out. Or do I need to install it a couple inches higher to keep it from touching the floor altogether?

Thanks man,

No vibration, besides the small fan attached. It's very versatile and you can put it just about anywhere. Just be careful to not limit the flow of air against the ground and I remember the directions stating a minimum distance of something like 15". So, its up to you really. I have mine about 5" off the ground, but not directed at the ground. I would make it as close to the directions as you can so it is most effecient. I also recommend insulating the reservoir.

No vibration, besides the small fan attached. It's very versatile and you can put it just about anywhere. Just be careful to not limit the flow of air against the ground and I remember the directions stating a minimum distance of something like 15". So, its up to you really. I have mine about 5" off the ground, but not directed at the ground. I would make it as close to the directions as you can so it is most effecient. I also recommend insulating the reservoir.

Great. I waited to hear from you before doing the final cut. I have a 6 gallon res so I'm going with 4-5".

I'll cut it tonight. Gonna go for a dry run. Full setup on and running. I'll take pics and begin my next journal for the cabinet modification stage. Still not sure of the title for the journal but watch for it in my sig...

Moving along. Cant wait for bloom.

20140701_153312.jpg
20140701_153334.jpg

The smaller plant ended with three strong tips. The rest were too slow or small, as I would like to flower both at the same time. The plant on the right had no problem growing six, bringing the total to 11 colas. Nearly four times my first grow. Flowering soon, probably a few more days.

20140707_164353.jpg
20140707_164433.jpg

Im already liking the idea of getting the two full months to veg the next batch. They are going to get big.

Im still enjoying the first harvest. Best sleep ive ever had. Im waiting to see you grow them and what you think.

I like the sound of that. I think I'll veg mine for two months and scrog it. That sour sky was all cerebral, which does my insomnia no good. So now I'm excited to start, might do it this weekend if I get everything set up right. Well, that would be a 3 month veg since I still have about a month till flower under led. I'll need to make a good size space.

Thanks growlow! So far so good. I should mention I raised one bucket so the water levels were equal. Im also watering for 20 mins 4 times daily. I almost never add nutes, just a very small amount at water changes. I add normal amount of calmag, however.

I had a small hiccup when my submersible pump died and stopped transfering water between buckets. Luckily I caught it as I was doing my water change, getting them ready to flower.

They're both flowering as of yesterday. I hope the incident with the pump doesnt haunt me. Super busy today, pics asap.

Sounds like you caught it quick enough, so I wouldn't worry. That's the reason I stuck with hempy. If something breaks I'd lose plants cause I can't afford to replace stuff. Can't wait to see them pics. I wish I was flowering damnit

Back
Top Bottom