Cannateer Is Here!

I used to watch mma back with tank abbot and joyce gracie,ken shamrock were all dominant fighters.

Nice. Yeah, I started watching a lot about a decade ago and it just kept growing on me. When my girlfriend became a fan we haven't missed an event ever since, really. It's pretty much the only spectator sport we enjoy, so it get's all our attention. We are both pretty involved with the sport, as well and it really keeps us happy and healthy. I recommend a healthy level of controlled violence on a regular basis to keep you sharp in every respect. I just mean hitting a heavy bag, sparring, or grappling, not picking fights. Heh

I'm really not that type of person at all. I think people might be a bit less prone to real instances and outbreaks of rage and violence if they did exercise and control it well, instead. I used to be very angry before I started just beating up an 80lb punching bag. Brought my abs back, too.

Maybe the world over could benefit from letting off a little steam regularly. My heart feels better, too. Less stress. Go kick one a few times as hard as you can, feels wonderful. I think people don't wanna be associated with the bald, tattooed extreme guys and I can understand that. I'm just a normal looking person, so it doesn't turn you hardcore or something like people might worry.

Id love to start eating gmo free. Unfortunately pop is a lot cheaper then juice or id drink juice and soda only drunk on weekends. Being poor limits a lot of options.

I love green tea. A good box of tea is pretty costly.I hate that high fructose corn syrup is used in so many places and soy lechtin.

I love green tea. A good box of tea is pretty costly.I hate that high fructose corn syrup is used in so many places and soy lechtin.

Find which one you like and buy bulk. Heh

It would be interesting to cultivate some tea indoors. Probably smells amazing.

I drink tons of water. Like a damn fish. Since I got the ro for my girls I've had water coming out my ears.

Just looking at cola pics and remembering the different qualities of ganja I've sampled in my life and I can't help but think I'm harvesting some of the very best bud i've ever come across. Not much of a surprise, either. I've directed my methods of growing to reflect my ideal end product with almost complete disregard for yield. Go figure, I'm getting what im working deligently toward.

Last night I had to tie up some more because each cola felt like a lb and they were leaning something fierce. What an awesome indication the buds are getting denser even still. They are so dense, stinky and sticky it's really incredible. Not to continue to toot my own horn, but I did fucking awesome and at this point my silent, yet busy detractors have only made the taste of victory that much sweeter. I wonder if they have it within them to admit they were wrong. Probably not. Negative nancies love to sneer and sew their little libelous webs. They remind me of teenage girls.

Harvest right around the corner, y'all.

Getting real close now.

I like water to but would never drink city water. Even with a brita pitcher since they are mostly to make you feel you are doing something. I dont want to drink water with flouride,chlorine,ssri urine,fecal matter I mean its just a deluge of shit you dont want to drink so I get bottled spring water when its on sale.

It was stressful in my fragile state. I know you will think I'm kidding, but the space is limited in there, I'm so weak and the colas are like wrestling a cobra. They sway and they're even hard to move around. Literally heavy, regardless if weed or not. Seems like I'm brushing against someone's shoulder when I'm in there. Like identical. Lol

Thanks for an early reply. I'm up alone and bored, trying to keep quiet next to sleeping beauty.

I'm gonna try to snatch one of them colas like a snske, I tell ya. If I'm not back in a couple days peyton, carestaker and smoker joe get all my shit. Lol

You just have to come brave the viper den, step over my decaying corpse and slay the unholy creature I have created!

I like water to but would never drink city water. Even with a brita pitcher since they are mostly to make you feel you are doing something. I dont want to drink water with flouride,chlorine,ssri urine,fecal matter I mean its just a deluge of shit you dont want to drink so I get bottled spring water when its on sale.

Totally agree. We did the water bottle shuffle for way too long. So happy to have RO now.

Crystal geyser is supposedly one of the most reliable sources of water to buy. My girl researches everything like that. She knows all the sites for any info on product safety and whatnot. Big lots sells them cheapest. I can say it really is the best water. They don't add anything. Just good water. Took me a while to find the right water, but in the end i relied completely on her skills of research. My better half.

It was stressful in my fragile state. I know you will think I'm kidding, but the space is limited in there, I'm so weak and the colas are like wrestling a cobra. They sway and they're even hard to move around. Literally heavy, regardless if weed or not. Seems like I'm brushing against someone's shoulder when I'm in there. Like identical. Lol

Thanks for an early reply. I'm up alone and bored, trying to keep quiet next to sleeping beauty.

I'm gonna try to snatch one of them colas like a snske, I tell ya. If I'm not back in a couple days peyton, carestaker and smoker joe get all my shit. Lol

You just have to come brave the viper den, step over my decaying corpse and slay the unholy creature I have created!

We can do that for you. I'll grab the machete if need be. And we'll think of you every time we take a hit, and will probably forget about a hit later what was going on

Lol, you would, wouldn't you!

Poor cannateer won't even be remember because all his friends are.... all his friends are.... STONERS!!!! Ohhhhhh god in heaven with mary, joseph, pete, paul and the whole cast of news radio! OF COURSE PHIL HARTMAN IS THERE- THIS IS HEAVEN WE're talking about here! Lololol

Well guess its time to put me in your will then :)

You gonna have to smoke me first. Like how high. Then I be givin you all kindsa secrets from beyond the grave n stuff. Then we can grow together, man. No, it makes perfect sense- smoke me, dawg. We enter the cannabis cup and win-that-shizz, bro.

No, for real. If I keel you guys will probably get a msg with instructions. Lol

Spread my weed to the four corners of the earth. Wait, four corners... wtf were they smoking back then?

Did you ever look for your saved draft of the message you were trying to send yesterday in the 9/11 thread?

Back
Top Bottom