LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

++reps for seeing this through. Certainly trying from start to finish...and some right fine looking produce in the end too man. :thumb:

Seriously... :bravo:

:peace::cool:

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Congrats on the harvest. Remember stress can lead to increased potency , so even though you didn't get the yields you were expecting I'm sure you got some of the best buds around. great journal +reps brother. :)

still looks awesome even with the cock ups LA Gratz :bravo:

Thanks LA, the light is working. And man, I didn't use sunglasses, so after 20 sec of just looking from top of the light, I was then seeing green for 20 minutes lol

And congratulations on the harvest, I'm sure you know what went wrong and all, it still looks damn impressive from where I'm sitting :)

nice finish LA! it's good to push your comfort zone, find out what does and doesn't work and why, and not just do the thing you've always done, even though you do it so well. Kudos for your self patience and your plant whisperer-ness. it's truly better for the rank amateurs of us out here to see that it's not always automatic 2lb plants for you master growers, that its takes some stick-to-it and ingenuity sometimes to get it to come through. For you and s1ingblade both, a month of cure or so from now, i hope the ends justify the means

Ona my friend :) :) its already kicking my ass and my friends end up tattooed to my sofa for hours lol. Many many thanks and I'm popping my last bean soon with full intention of getting a 20 oz girl of GG! Now I know the plant and the characteristics I'm confident on a awesome outcome. Your a star for enabling this to happen! :)
Many thanks my friend and if you ever need anything just holla! :)

Happy to have been able to contribute that small part. Every one gains by having the plant's characteristics and culture shown to us by a grower as respected as you. You made them Thrive.

I
Nice, can't wait for the pics and the final count.

LA, I got my light this week,it came very fast, but the cable with it was wrong and I am still waiting for Paul to respond. Can you just tell me what kind of an electric plug do you have on your GOD light? Is it round with 3 holes and screw on capability, or is it a square, 3 holes (pc cable)? It's weird cause I got a round cable, but the plug on the light is for a square cable. And now I am confused :)

Any help would be appreciated.

I also had to switch out the power cord and it's very similar to the ones that come out of the power supply in your PC, I have very thick ones so please do some research into the power ratings cause is hate to hear you had problems from using too small of a cord

great job, amazing harvest. almost 2lbs on a "cock up job".....yes please:bravo::goodjob::high-five: FANFRICKENTASTIC! +REP

After seeing this run I will be buying an oxygen pot system here soon thanks for the great review of the equipment!!

Congrats Professor Flux...

Cheers my friend :) :) I'm raaaaatthheeerr buuuuuuzzzzeeedddd! :)
Awesome Smoke Report! :laughtwo:

Sheesh, I just barely missed it, congratulations on your harvest brother! Just under 29 oz is by far a great run in my books! Keep it up :thumb: and thanks for keeping my journal company:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom