BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

He's going to need to do some cold storage also. Pollen won't last long enough outside of refrigeration to go mid flower. I think even just the fridge it only lasts 6 weeks. Any longer than that it'll have to be frozen to make it. Before freezing it will need to be free from plant matter like BID said, and dried. Some people dry outside of refrigeration, but I feel you lose a lot of viability that way. BID likes to add diatomaceous earth to both dry it, and expand it's volume. I like to use silica desiccants in a mason jar, and store my pollen in paper packets. I put the jar full of packs in the fridge for two weeks, and the desiccants slowly pull out moister. After that they can be frozen in film canisters. Either way warm it before use to room temp. Some people use paintbrushes to pollinate buds, others Q-tips. I like to dust my buds yellow, but that's probably overkill.

I have one of those glass globe wax vape mine has a ceramic nail tho
attaches to my ecig battery
Happy Weednsday BID :thumb:

Mornin Bid!! Just set up my new 675xg. It only took 4 days from the UK to me here in Ontario,wow, that's fast!The light looks like a high quality item and took just 5 min. to hang and get going. Wow...this light is fu...in bright!Hung it at about 5', 8" off the floor for now till i see what's best. Don't want to put it right at the top just yet.Like to have some room up there to play with!Thanks for all your work with this led Bid,if not for you and Paul i'de prolly be using one that was sub par!Time will tell for me now...bin using CMH and HPS for about 25, 30 yrs. so this was a huge step for me!It was all about reducing HEAT for me ,so any other benefits from this led will be a bonus!Cheers bid ...i'l have a Stella for ya!

Bid....man....when I saw your purple buds.....omfg!!! I velt like that little spoiled girl on Willie wonka chocolate factory(the original of course)...when she saw the goose lay the golden egg.....she.phuckin...spazzed out......screaming "I want one.......I want one now" ur killing me with that purple.stuff......wowweee!!!:thedoubletake::adore:

Mornin Bid!! Just set up my new 675xg. It only took 4 days from the UK to me here in Ontario,wow, that's fast!The light looks like a high quality item and took just 5 min. to hang and get going. Wow...this light is fu...in bright!Hung it at about 5', 8" off the floor for now till i see what's best. Don't want to put it right at the top just yet.Like to have some room up there to play with!Thanks for all your work with this led Bid,if not for you and Paul i'de prolly be using one that was sub par!Time will tell for me now...bin using CMH and HPS for about 25, 30 yrs. so this was a huge step for me!It was all about reducing HEAT for me ,so any other benefits from this led will be a bonus!Cheers bid ...i'l have a Stella for ya!
im really happy i could help get this thing going for you the love affair with the 675xg for you is just started its will get more and more as time goes on! its a great premium quality light it really shines in flower! enjoy!!:rocker:
Bid....man....when I saw your purple buds.....omfg!!! I velt like that little spoiled girl on Willie wonka chocolate factory(the original of course)...when she saw the goose lay the golden egg.....she.phuckin...spazzed out......screaming "I want one.......I want one now" ur killing me with that purple.stuff......wowweee!!!:thedoubletake::adore:
lol yeah i have a folder on my pc simply titled "purple" i go paruse my past plants and drool and daydream, when i need a boost lol

Back
Top Bottom