BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

I hear a whispering on the wind, something about a new journal in the works, something special,,,,,perhaps something not yet seen in the hallowed halls of 420mag,,,something on the cutting edge of technology ..... ...the picture is not yet clear in my looking glass,,,,,but I see a slight hint of a shape beginning to take form........damn I lost it , I will try to see again I must regain my strength ...to try again these visions take alot out of me....but I feel something very interesting and exciting is on the horizon.....that is all.....:Namaste:

That is some damn good stuff right there! Excellent grow BigIrishDoode! I'm also using LED (210w 120x3w), looking to getting a bigger one, Budmaster is one of the options but they have the pricetag to match the performance :)

Can i ask how long did you veg in total? And when would you count veg from, 4 weeks from sprout/clone? Apologies, I'm new at this, I'm currently on day 85ish from sprout.

Love the pictures of your ladies, beautiful!! :bravo:

That is some damn good stuff right there! Excellent grow BigIrishDoode! I'm also using LED (210w 120x3w), looking to getting a bigger one, Budmaster is one of the options but they have the pricetag to match the performance :)

Can i ask how long did you veg in total? And when would you count veg from, 4 weeks from sprout/clone? Apologies, I'm new at this, I'm currently on day 85ish from sprout.

Love the pictures of your ladies, beautiful!! :bravo:
well with clones i count veg from the time they move into smartpots from solo cups they are usually 6-10 inches tall, with seedlings i kinda start counting at about the same point when they are big enough to move to smarties usually 3 weeks after they pop
budmasterII lights are the real deal they run quiet cool and blast massive light and recently outperformed a 600watt hps with only 400 watts draw they are cheaper than quite a few of the high end brands im quite impressed with the results i have gotten i dont think you would be disapointed at all
Happy Skunkday BID
I cant wait or this new vision of yours :thumb:

its coming something different and new maybe even a bit of a game changer,.........

Yeah You and yo journal sold me On the budmaster, tried ordering last week but the model i want is out of stock til Feb 15th. No worries thou i already set a reminder on my calender! Thanks
Looking forward to the something new!

I'm looking forward to this new technology journal. This is an exciting time for us Growers. Lighting technology is taking leaps forward.

NASA will be experimenting with growing plants on the moon. They should look at BigIrishDoodes journals.

thanks for the compliments peeps, idk what plant your seeing a nanner on getyourgrowon some are deliberate induced for breeding, and the sour d#2 flowered for 12 weeks,and she always throws a nanner or 2 out after week 9 never got a seed from her that was not intended those late ones never seem to produce anything, fem seeds tend to do this, and thats a survival mechanism thats in the genes of every cannabis strain, i cant blame a girl for trying , heck i wish she would give me a few self fem seeds lol but nope shes gonna make me work for em'
im not the type to flip out and lay waste to a plant for throwin out a few pollen sacks, my first few dozen indoor plants were all from a plant that hermied, out of all those seeds only 2 turned out to be hermies the rest were just normal girls, i have had some really great plants that were from herms, some passed on the trait most only if they got over stressed, since i grow just for myself, i dont mind experimenting,and letting then run their course, some are surprising in that subsequent generations stopped showing nanner, so i guess its safe to say seeing a nanner is not a dealbreaker for me unless its just ridiculous and starts poppin nanners in the first month of flower, i do keep the suspicious ones away from the stable girls like my blue dream and gdp girls that never show me any lil yellow pokers, in my serious breeding program i dont use any fem seeds or unstable genetics , and likewise i i were to grow for production,mmj patients,a dispensary etc, i would not fool around with any of the stuff that was less than top notch rock solid stable genetics, but for now i just have fun trying new things testing the plants limits, i have quite a few strains that would make excellent production or commercial strains, wooooo look at me babble at 2am lol
ok im out g'night 420 family:thumb::peace:

i swear i seen one no big deal as u said buds look great keep up the great work and at 12 weeks flower yeah she bound to pop nanners geturgrowon approve this message :)

:nomo:yeah i noticed since i posted my results from the last all led(budmasterII675xg) grown sour d2 that several models are "out of stock" don't know how much of that is my influence:;): but in any case after working with it for the past several months i gotta say its my favorite and best light i have ever used!:headbanger::thumb: a bold statement considering the range of lights i have used but its the truth i guess now is a good time to give my review and thoughts on this light test

from day one i got a really good vibe from Paul and the company in general he donated the light to me for several reasons one being he knew of my disability and fixed income situation,and my reputation for providing dedicated sponsor journals and he is a totally righteous doode:high-five: :adore:and that i pull no punches if its good,bad,mediocre or anywhere in between i will tell it like it is,:thumb: he has faith in his product and my great friend buckshot:rocker: spoke with him about me upon Bucks urging i approached Paul about sponsoring a journal, and he was very positive and receptive:riskybusiness: within a week i had a box on my doorstep! wow:thedoubletake: ok im not quite ready at this point (i needed to clean and prep) so i got busy and got the big tent ready and unboxed the 675xg:trance: my first impressions were that it was packed very well surrounded by strong foam pieces (thank god no popcorn):goof: in a double thick heavy duty cardboard thats stronger than some types of sheetrock and paneling! the unit its self was heavy but not overly so, solid metal construction i did get the uk version of the power cord but i had a 12 ft cord that fit perfectly on hand:allgood: (same plug type as a pc)
paul apologized and offered to send me one but i told him no worries im good i noticed the light engines/clusters and power supply access was a simple philips head screwdriver and you can pop the components in an out with ease one thing i find to be very exceptional is how user servicable it is very much plug & play i popped out 1 light cluster and 1 ps just to have a peek:geek: at the guts of this beauty and wow what a clean simple setup inside with obviously high end components i know quality when i see it this light is built to last !:high-five: :adore:
and i have not even plugged it in yet!!
so i get "l.o.g." (my nick name for her is "light of gawd"):rocker: plugged in an turned log to low where only 4 clusters are on and holy zeus butt!:whoa::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake: this thing is bright! then medium , good grief are you kidding me??? its already brighter than a 600watt hps to my human eyes!
then with a pinch of fear i hit high/full power all leds on! my jaw hit the floor :thedoubletake::adore:and im scrambling for my darkest pair of shades!:rofl: because i have the frikkin sun sitting on my bed!!!! spiffy yells from the living room "whats that light from? is that the new one? no heres the kicker the bedroom door is 90% closed and its around noon its a 15 foot hallway and a well lit living room with several giant windows and she said the floor and wall lit up pink! at a total distance of at least 30 feet! i said "come look at this thing!!" :kiss::headbanger:she did and was instantly mad at me i demo'd it from off to full for her and she ended up getting a migraine!! from 20 seconds!!
well now im in a lather to get this thing hung up right now buddy, so i quickly pack it back in the box and haul ass to my shop 10 seconds later im unzipping the big tent and had the hps and reflector removed and this glorious silver l.o.g. hung in about 5 min oh crap i have to wait 2 hours for lights on!! this was a long 2 hours i busied myself with cleaning and taking pictures mixing tea, brewing coffee look at the clock wtf? its been 9 min!!! omg! well i wait and i wait then i wait some more.......finally the exhaust fan kicks on (this is timed to start 1 min before the light, a long 60 seconds later it fires up!! instantly on full blast as high up as i can get it and the tent is filled like never before even when i had dual 600s and all the ducting scrubbers and hoods to block light from bouncing around just the light 1/3rd the space the others took up even the light reflected off the mylar walls hurt my eyes a little,back on the shades go!
by the next day every plant was "praying" to the light tipping their leaves to reach for the light within 2 weeks i noticed a huge difference in the plants there were 4 plants in the room at the time an urkle with a week to go,an og kush with a month to go and 2 sour diesel#2 plants one was just starting its 3rd week of flower and the last one i put in the same day i hung the light, amazing how much difference that 3 weeks made in the 2 sd2 plants
all plants packed on a noticeable amount of trichs the last sd2 i just posted that turned purple was that plant went in on day 1, it was considerably more covered than the other 2 sd2 plants one was grown under hps of the 3 sd2 plants the dried weights increased i'll have to chech herb iq for exact numbers but if i remember correctly the hps plant that was in a scrog was the lowest in quality and quantity it was 3.5oz and had the largest fluffiest buds a pretty green color and the sd2 smell im used to, the second plant that was flowered its first 3 weeks under hps, yielded 4.1 oz and turned slightly bluish purple and was only topped a few times and defoled twice at 21 days and 43 days the last plant yielded 5.1oz and was tied down to a tomato cage and defold 3-4 times and turned almost all of its fan leaves a deep dark purple red maroon colors ive grown this cut several times and never seen it express color like this before and the aroma was utterly overwhelming i had to turn up the air purifier and take fresh air breaks because the odor was making me nauseous !! not in a bad way like i didnt like it ,it was wonderful but just so powerful after some curing its the most amazing smelling sd2 ive ever grown, the potency is extreme to say the least i tried 1 puff yesterday and i was done instantly pain free and borderline uncomfortably numb i just sat down and watched a movie, spiffy can handle 3 and she loses her ability to speak english and just smiles, all 3 of these plants were clones from the same mom grow in 5 gallon smartpots same coco mix and teas and sprays only difference was light
the budmasterII 675xg gets a 10 on a scale of 1-10 for me, it has far exceeded my expectations, and did as claimed "outperformed my 600wass hid systems" i was very skeptical of that claim , but i saw it with my own eyes,
a couple notes on things i noticed during this test the flower-sites on the lower part of the plants grown under the budmaster the stuff thats usually light and fluffy and ends up in the trim pile was not like that they were solid and make perfect little bowl sized nugs just pop em in your bowl and rock n roll to me thats a huge bonus and had alot to do with the extra weight in the jar, there was less weight in the trim pile and much more trichs on the trim, i did a run well several runs of bubble bags, i did each sd2 plant separate hps=7g, 3week hps 8 wks led=16g and last sd2=21g and it was the smallest pile of purple leaf sd2 trim !! if the goal of growing your own medicine is trichombs then its very clear budmasterII is the best tool i have used i was genuinely shocked i got the most from the smallest amount of trim the pile of trim from the sd2 from the hps was 10 times the size there was so much more leaf than the other 2 , so it seems the hps made the plant focus more on growing leaf than flowers !! a revelation to me im very interested in growing more of my old familiar strains now with led,
so to conclude my thoughts about the budmasterII 675xg in the simplest terms and the most plain English " this light kicks some serious ass!! " i highly recommend it and i feel that its a great value after you factor in all the ways it saves you $$$ it will pay for its self within a harvest or2, from the lower power draw much less need for exhaust or if you have co2 then perfect for a sealed room, very quiet and little heat output no need to supplement uvb or ir and then there's the increase in weight and density much greater medicinal value,stealth applicable,and 100% perfect redundancy!! it fires on all cylinders a perfectly running well oiled machine i can only imagine how utterly incredible the 1200xg must be but light addict will be letting us know about that one, im soon to be off on a new adventure with something very different, but thats another journal *wink,wink*
but fear not the budmasterII675xg will be in steady use somewhere in my journals and undoubtedly further reports to be made in the future,

Hey BID!!! Been a while since I've been online and so I just caught up with your journal. I have to say you do the best write-ups and are so detailed, but with a fun vibe too! Those SD's came out amazing, very beautiful leaves, and holy tricomey those things are frosty. Definitely looks like you described as a very powerful med!

Really happy that the BIDMASTER met the BUDMASTER and reaped great things this journal! Very nice detail on your experience with Budmaster as well, definitely makes me want to try them in the future, but still lovin my Mars II's :) I just got my T and J tea makings last week in the mail and so far expect great things paired up with the bloomit, amaze and PGR :) If I could get my leaves as healthy as yours look I would be set :) Cheers on a succesful harvest and with your new lights!

Sounds like one hell of a light. That's a great review BID. Looking forward to picking a few up in the future.
thank you! im impressed for sure, i think you will be very pleased:peace:
Great Report on the Budmaster 2 BID
Happy Munchday :thumb:
thank you kind sir & 2 u 2
If I had the money I would buy those lights just on your review.
hmm maybe i need a job writing ad copy lmao! just making notes:high-five:
Awesome review indeed my friend. You really have me salivating to get the 1200-XG up and running! (Thanks for the nod my friend) :) Everything you've said makes me think I need to find my old welders visor out! Also your words have me realizing once again just how lucky I am to be working with Budmaster, awesome!
Looking forward to ALL your future endeavours with things green :)
i do believe it will be impressive
at least some dark shades if you value your eyes!!
I couldn't help but smile as i was reading your report, SO RAD!
thank to to you!:thumb:
Hey BID!!! Been a while since I've been online and so I just caught up with your journal. I have to say you do the best write-ups and are so detailed, but with a fun vibe too! Those SD's came out amazing, very beautiful leaves, and holy tricomey those things are frosty. Definitely looks like you described as a very powerful med!

Really happy that the BIDMASTER met the BUDMASTER and reaped great things this journal! Very nice detail on your experience with Budmaster as well, definitely makes me want to try them in the future, but still lovin my Mars II's :) I just got my T and J tea makings last week in the mail and so far expect great things paired up with the bloomit, amaze and PGR :) If I could get my leaves as healthy as yours look I would be set :) Cheers on a succesful harvest and with your new lights!

the hso sour d2 is a solid bit of genetic wizardry :thumb: and capable of being devastating! :adore: only my blue dream gets that frosty for me but with this led tech who knows whats in store the tea will blow your mind and the pgr/amaze will do magic things for you, thanks for swingin in:thumb:

Enough said. I need a price!

Back
Top Bottom