BID 7.0 LED Test Featuring BudMaster II 675-XG - High Brix CocoGanics

ok gang im done editing since my gimp amd mgi are both crashing every other pic and since all im doing is cropping and adding my tags i said eff it i'll just up them raw so i dont chuck this single core cpu laptop out the window!! heres the last and most recent sourdiesel #2 plant grown entirely under led,wrapped around a tomato cage and flowered for12 weeks i really wanted it to get some ambers at harvest it was about 15% amber and read about 18 brix on a mash of 6 leaves removed from the top newest leaves and rinsed off with distilled water i tested 3 times 18,17,18, the smell is heavy fuel and a hint of funky catpiss fumunda cheese ! nasty but in an oh so good way! this chick has mega B.O. its potency is devastating knock you back ,you better be sitting down cuz shes not playing around 2 hits made spiffy look at me and say "O M G!!!! IM RUCKIN FIPPED!!" yes she reversed her letters and looked at me with nearly crossed eyes unable to speak coherently later after she recovered a bit she explained it as a instant slam/blast straight to her face a mind numbing hum ,she sat staring at the tv and said she couldn't really understand what the ppl on tv were saying as English!! this same exact cut usually takes her a full bowl to be done and has never hit her this hard before, she has a high tolerance but this bud made her obliterated for a solid 2 hours she took almost 2 days to finish that bowl!! im waiting to try it till its cured a full month as is my usual method (im picky that way) but i did get a contact high twice when she sat by me to smoke, im excited and a bit leery to try it my tolerance is nowhere near hers.
i have jarred 5.1oz of tightly trimmed all stems removed buds all solid from the biggest tops to the little lowers that are usually thrown into the trim box a testament to the penetration power of the budmasterII 675xg led light this plant yielded over an oz more than its sister plant grown under 600watts (set to 110% power) in a scrog and vegged 2 weeks longer also was a bigger plant it filled 2 jars same as this one but its buds were fluffier and had less dense trich coverage 16 brix .
i am totally impressed with what the budmaster produced vs hps, and i very much love my jdl ballasts they have served me very well but this new tech is amazing im blown away that i got more yeild of much more potent flowers using roughly 200 less watts light power and was able to turn down the extraction fan from full power 24/7 to 30 min every 3 hours on low setting,no uvb bulb in the corner, only 1 small circulation fan rather than 2, i estimate i used 30-40% less energy, also i only had to apply water/drenches/tea half as often so theres savings in feed & water, they never dried out like they do under hps, the room stayed more stable on humidity,temps
for me the biggest thing is the quality when i was trimming it was clearly a superior flower cement like nugs that had me cleaning my trimmers every 2 buds i got 4-5 times more scissor hash , the aroma was overwhelming and i had to take breaks just to get fresh air the scent was so heavy in the air it made me slightly nauseous, i finally got up and turned up the ozone to halfway to knock down the odor it was that strong !!!
bear in mind this plant was grown in the exact same cocoganic hi-brix blend i use on all my plants same size pot (7 gal smartpot) as the other sd2 clone i grew to compare simply the light, so the only difference was the lights and the scrog/hps plant got more veg time to fill the screen, why this plant turned purple im not sure the tents sit side by side and temps were very close except the hps side ran a few degrees warmer during lights on,
so in conclusion for this test the budmasterII 675xg (400watt approx) light outperformed the 600watt hps(667watts approx) in every way i can measure,
i feel that the age of the led is most definitely here i have no desire to buy another hid light system ever now that i know what a well made led can do, they in my opinion worth the extra dollars just for the quality alone not to mention the power savings and other numerous advantages
ok now its time to show you this beauty ,i will take some cured bud shots and post them soon but heres harvest day 1/21/14
DSCF18342.JPG
DSCF18312.JPG
DSCF18332.JPG
DSCF18412.JPG
DSCF18424.JPG
DSCF18432.JPG
DSCF18343.JPG
DSCF18382.JPG
DSCF18401.JPG
DSCF18485.JPG
DSCF18452.JPG
DSCF18442.JPG
DSCF18631.JPG
DSCF18623.JPG
DSCF18612.JPG
DSCF18582.JPG
DSCF18573.JPG
DSCF18562.JPG
DSCF18494.JPG
DSCF18503.JPG
DSCF18513.JPG
DSCF18742.JPG
DSCF1872.JPG
DSCF18693.JPG
DSCF18704.JPG
DSCF18671.JPG
DSCF18663.JPG
DSCF18682.JPG
DSCF18733.JPG
DSCF18642.JPG
thats it for tonight :thumb:

I would love to give you guys my smoke report but, it has taken me 20 minutes to just type this after partaking. How I wish you all could just try it but, I have not figured out how to email solid objects.

thanks for the compliments peeps, idk what plant your seeing a nanner on getyourgrowon some are deliberate induced for breeding, and the sour d#2 flowered for 12 weeks,and she always throws a nanner or 2 out after week 9 never got a seed from her that was not intended those late ones never seem to produce anything, fem seeds tend to do this, and thats a survival mechanism thats in the genes of every cannabis strain, i cant blame a girl for trying , heck i wish she would give me a few self fem seeds lol but nope shes gonna make me work for em'
im not the type to flip out and lay waste to a plant for throwin out a few pollen sacks, my first few dozen indoor plants were all from a plant that hermied, out of all those seeds only 2 turned out to be hermies the rest were just normal girls, i have had some really great plants that were from herms, some passed on the trait most only if they got over stressed, since i grow just for myself, i dont mind experimenting,and letting then run their course, some are surprising in that subsequent generations stopped showing nanner, so i guess its safe to say seeing a nanner is not a dealbreaker for me unless its just ridiculous and starts poppin nanners in the first month of flower, i do keep the suspicious ones away from the stable girls like my blue dream and gdp girls that never show me any lil yellow pokers, in my serious breeding program i dont use any fem seeds or unstable genetics , and likewise i i were to grow for production,mmj patients,a dispensary etc, i would not fool around with any of the stuff that was less than top notch rock solid stable genetics, but for now i just have fun trying new things testing the plants limits, i have quite a few strains that would make excellent production or commercial strains, wooooo look at me babble at 2am lol
ok im out g'night 420 family:thumb::peace:

Hey how's it? Got a question, maybe it's already answered but i couldn't find. Would you say the budmaster has more white light compared to mars? Thanks

looks pretty darn good. Solid can be one tough word to spell. I just wish I could smell it through the screen.
sure but this girl is a pretty darn good speller she usually only asks me for words like antiquated or conundrum propylene glycol , or generally uncommon words, due to me being a English major , not that i use it strictly im not a grammar nazi, i enjoy my "omfg's and "like fer sher joo cwayzee wabbit!" as much as a twerkin tweenager" lolz for her to need help with a word like solid just shows how cooked she was after 2 tokes of sd2
Hey how's it? Got a question, maybe it's already answered but i couldn't find. Would you say the budmaster has more white light compared to mars? Thanks
it seems to have more whites but i would have to check to be sure, the cameras custom white balance has to be reset when i go from mars light to bm light or the green is too green that indicates the reds are more intense on the mars, just speculating right now, i do remember noticing more than one shade of white diodes in the budmasterII , i shall have to examine more closely now that you have me curious:high-five:

i think i have pics of both lights "on" at the beginning of each journal

My wife is the same way when it comes to tolerance. She can make me look like a 16 yr old kid that just got into the liquor. I am no English major, I am way better at speaking then typing. On another not I believe bud master uses some 9000 k bulbs in their lights.
That's a smoke report in itself.

My wife is the same way when it comes to tolerance. She can make me look like a 16 yr old kid that just got into the liquor. I am no English major, I am way better at speaking then typing. On another not I believe bud master uses some 9000 k bulbs in their lights.
yeah she has persistent migraines,pms is helped greatly,and ptsd from abusive relationships,cannabis makes all that go away she tells me my meds are better at relieving her ill's better than any other, im just a night time user unless we have blue dream and we are even out of my night time med gdp so i started new babies
I can't even use her to give me proper feedback. I have watched her smoke enough to get a small village medicated. None of it couch locks her or makes her slow down. She could wipe out a bowl of top notch smoke, then go clean the house. Me I try to find my way to the couch or kitchen.
same here she and i react slightly to radically different like we both love blue dream but its not possible for me to sleep on it but she can, and sativas make me a total spaz and paranoid, she is groovin and mellow,
I'm def looking forward to the next journal.
theres a big surprise in the works for the next journal something high tech and may be the first of its kind here at 420mag
Hey BID, is that SD#2 one of your crosses?

no its from one of my favorite seed banks Humboldt seed organization it was a promo freebie fem bean that turned out to be a favorite among my fam & friends,

I like the sounds of new and high tech. I have a blue dream that's up and coming. It's got me real excited watching it take off and grow. It should be ready to flower shortly after my new room build.
with blue dream bein pretty high in sativa i was hesitant but it just sounded so good, im so glad i got it and a super good cut a gem it gets frosty by 3-4 weeks in flower i can harvest as soon as 6.5 weeks under led and it will kick the crap outta most strains its easily 2-3 times frostier than any other strain ive grown and that smell and taste unmistakable i always know the first whiff when i smell it, i will always have a cut going it doubles the trichs of anything i cross it with, and it seems i cant ever keep any on hand no matter how much i produce its gone in a week tops!! i bet if i could make 50lbs a day it would go just as fast lol i hope your pheno is as good as mine, im not sure what breeder it came from but it looks just like the hso version:high-five:

All I know is I popped three different strains. There is a sour diesel in the mix and this blue dream has so much vigor that it is triple the size of the sour diesel. I am hoping its not a male it being feminized and all the chances are slim. I think mine comes from hso as well. I'm hoping for the potency to match the vigor. This one I'm hoping to hit with some silver and cross back to my grail plant. That grail has huge trich production and smells like burnt rubber. It also tends to make things go very numb. Sorry for all the rambling. Just love talking about the ladies.

All I know is I popped three different strains. There is a sour diesel in the mix and this blue dream has so much vigor that it is triple the size of the sour diesel. I am hoping its not a male it being feminized and all the chances are slim. I think mine comes from hso as well. I'm hoping for the potency to match the vigor. This one I'm hoping to hit with some silver and cross back to my grail plant. That grail has huge trich production and smells like burnt rubber. It also tends to make things go very numb. Sorry for all the rambling. Just love talking about the ladies.

With fem seeds there's no chance of a true male as there's no male chromosome involved anywhere in the process if you get a try male and not a hermie you we're lies to about them being feminized! Typically quality fem seeds will produce 99% female plants a 1% hermies, my blue dream is a vigorous grower when she's happy and stretches about double even when vegged with the glr light schedule,
Burnt rubber? Sounds kinda nasty lol no offense just not a smell I'm particularly fond of but it sound great otherwise, good luck with your ladies , I. Have to swing by your journal sometime soon:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom