LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & More!

Re: LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & M

Mate you workin with a jungle right about now!
Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while and I'm very sorry I missed your birthday....happy belated birthday brother!!!!

Everything looks great my friend.
Gonna try and catch up on your other thread tonight or tomorrow.
My girls are doing....ok, gonna try for an update soon!

Take it easy brother

Re: LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & M

How about a light question... Now that you have seen the results and have a feel for the light, do you think 2 of them would be able to cover a 12 plant - 12' x 5' canopy area? Or is that stretching it a wee bit too far?

I see the specs, but a real life experience I trust more. ;-)

All the Best!

Cheers Hidden :) :)

HighCountry :) awesome I do like questions! I expected more on this thread to be honest. :)
This 1200 - XG is designed to cover a 1.8 square, set at the top of a standard tent.
With my experience so far I'd say it could easily do a 2m square area, just not at this same height. So if you weren't using a tent but more a full room conversion where height isn't an issue I'd say perhaps even over the 2 square area would be viable! :)

I'm excited to find out what the new GOD optioned 1200-XG will do, with the shear power and PAR improvement I think you could hang it in the loft and grow in the basement lol. Just knock through the floors! This will get tested as Ill convert a room with the god option and keep raising it till I either run out of height or the effectiveness of light to the plants! :)

Well lets have a purple update :)
20140723_222354.jpg
20140723_222248.jpg
20140723_222150.jpg
20140723_222142.jpg
20140723_222203.jpg
20140723_222431.jpg
20140723_222503.jpg
20140727_225007.jpg

Still not happy! Lots of orange hairs, not sure if they're gonna show in pics. All down to PH issues and also I'm pretty sure my first run at a foliar feed was a shocker lol. I didn't get the quantities right and over dosed them . This clearly buggered em up again and on top of the PH issues and slight over nute dose!
Anyway have some fresh pics!
20140727_225101.jpg
20140727_225114.jpg
20140727_225132.jpg
20140727_225146.jpg
20140727_225204.jpg
20140727_225218.jpg
20140727_225238.jpg
20140727_225247.jpg
20140727_225302.jpg
20140727_225314.jpg
20140727_225326.jpg
20140727_225354.jpg
20140727_225407.jpg
20140727_225422.jpg

Oh my Lord that tent is BLOWING UP with green!!

:goodjob: :bravo:

How about a light question... Now that you have seen the results and have a feel for the light, do you think 2 of them would be able to cover a 12 plant - 12' x 5' canopy area? Or is that stretching it a wee bit too far?

I see the specs, but a real life experience I trust more. ;-)

All the Best!

Thanks for the info!

Another Question if you dont mind....

I believe there is a veg and flower setting on this light, on veg at 50% how early do you think this light can be introduced to the vegging lil girls? Or is it just too much light even at 50% for lil ones? maybe a 675 OD LED @ 50%

Just trying to get a handle on what all this light can do! for veggin especially, seems we are getting a pretty good dose of what it can when flowering... and that is impressive

OK well simply put If your plants are healthy you could hit them with 50% all the way through seedling stage then happily hit em up at full power for the whole of veg if you wanted. Although you would have to want huge monsters lol as 50% its still very effective for veg me thinks.
Paul from BM mentioned that some professional growers in holland are running budmasters at full power just a few inches off young plants! :) :)
I'm still all new to this tech so I went for hight straight away for coverage area. :)

:icon_cool
OK well simply put If your plants are healthy you could hit them with 50% all the way through seedling stage then happily hit em up at full power for the whole of veg if you wanted. Although you would have to want huge monsters lol as 50% its still very effective for veg me thinks.
Paul from BM mentioned that some professional growers in holland are running budmasters at full power just a few inches off young plants! :) :)
I'm still all new to this tech so I went for hight straight away for coverage area. :)

With that answer. You Sir... just sold 3 lights! ;)

I have already been in touch with Paul.

I, and BM, Thank You Very Much!:thanks:

I thought I might also mention, that I think... "your diary is completely mind blowing" :winkyface: :shhh:

:icon_cool

With that answer. You Sir... just sold 3 lights! ;)

I have already been in touch with Paul.

I, and BM, Thank You Very Much!:thanks:

I thought I might also mention, that I think... "your diary is completely mind blowing" :winkyface: :shhh:

:nomo: So I am trying to find out what the diff is between the XG and the OD lights. I understand the diodes & lenses are different, and that the "Gold" O.D. version is crushing the others, but whats the diff between the XG and the "Non Gold" OD line? other than - $$ ?? :hmmmm:

If its just modular with an easier repair and replace aspect for clusters, I can respect that, just lookin for an answer. :reading420magazine:

^^ Good question. I too would like to know.

Ok :) Ill answer the best I can off the top of my head, then ill go check my info is correct lol.

The XG range is non Osram diodes. Ill actually find out which company for you (as its slipped my mind again lol) :) its either bridgelux or something else ?? :)
The modularity of the Budmaster is the same across all the range! :) So easy repair or maintenance is an aspect they all have!
Then we have the OD range that do utilize Osram diodes and lenses. These diodes give an increased level of PAR. I believe its around the 30% mark! Above the XG 's output! :) being osrams you get they're researched and developed true colours for horticulture.
Then the GOD option :) These are the very best Osram have to offer! Precision engineering German style! These are award winning diodes that give a massive jump in PAR once again! :) These really are the creme de la creme of diodes. Giving uunparalleled power at the correct exacting wavelengths etc etc. They are mounted in a unique way that helps stop any drop in efficiency! :)
Best I can do at mo, let me have my first coffee and wake up some then ill post some more exacting info! :)

What a fantastic canopy of goodness! They look great!!

Your skill is impressive LA. Great work sir.

Ok :) Ill answer the best I can off the top of my head, then ill go check my info is correct lol.

The XG range is non Osram diodes. Ill actually find out which company for you (as its slipped my mind again lol) :) its either bridgelux or something else ?? :)
The modularity of the Budmaster is the same across all the range! :) So easy repair or maintenance is an aspect they all have!
Then we have the OD range that do utilize Osram diodes and lenses. These diodes give an increased level of PAR. I believe its around the 30% mark! Above the XG 's output! :) being osrams you get they're researched and developed true colours for horticulture.
Then the GOD option :) These are the very best Osram have to offer! Precision engineering German style! These are award winning diodes that give a massive jump in PAR once again! :) These really are the creme de la creme of diodes. Giving uunparalleled power at the correct exacting wavelengths etc etc. They are mounted in a unique way that helps stop any drop in efficiency! :)
Best I can do at mo, let me have my first coffee and wake up some then ill post some more exacting info! :)

So... lets see if I have a handle on it.

1) OD Line - replaces XG diodes & Lenses - with Osram
2) Noticeable uptick in PAR performance - G.O.D version = Next level of PAR output acheived.
3) Extended Life - From 50K to 100K Hours - Higher Quality Diodes --> driven less + better performance = last longer
4) Light ~ wavelengths engineered for specifically for horticulture applications -

And the pics add an "!" to the whole thing ;-)

That works, I just need to be on my "A" game when i have this conversation.

"Hi Honey" -- :battingeyelashes:"Hey, whats this charge for $8100?"
"Those are the lights" --- silence............. (Stunned amazement.... furrowing brow) "WTF...are you F*##in kindin me... "
"Hey but...." -- "You said $1200 for lights"
"I did some diggin & and this will be great" .... (show photos now).... "see" ... "Great"

"Hey, Hey.... Why are you putting my old sleeping bag in the car?" :hmmmm:... "Get used to it".....:whoa:

"But, But".... It'll be great lassie.... easy girl, steady now..."

Well, you know the rest....:surrender: I wont post for awhile, I'll do alot around the house, possible for years... not sure yet how cold the waters gonna be... but I am pretty sure I'll be blue.:sorry:

I'll check back when I can, if I can. :Namaste:

What up LA!!!!

I guess i just always post at your other thread i didnt realize i have been absent here!!!:tokin::tokin:

None the less ill be here to the end and holy cow your tent is just amazing:)+rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q about the oxypots and watering:

How often are you flooding the buckets??

how much coco to soil do you have?

do you leave the nutes in the rez bubbling for a week then change it out or are you dumping and making new rez water/ feed each time you flood the buckets?

lastly...how high in the grow buckets do you go with the water?

I read from page one and didnt see answers to this so i hope they are repeated Q's!?!

I hope to get me a setup here in the next month or 2 i sure hope your discount still applies then:)

:volcano-smiley::high-five::Namaste:

Hey buddy yep my discount will run on. If it does run out its just a cock up lol.
OK my nutes are in res for a week and I haven't been aerating the mix. (Will be soon)
My mix is 35/35/30 soil coco perlite. I'm flooding for 10 mins every day/to every other depending on weight of bucket.
The actual flood level is adjustable with this system so I have them flooded a touch over half way up! :)

awesome LA thanks for the response.

Ive been looking into getting an automated system and ive pretty much landed on the oxy pots, after following your journal it has sealed the deal in my mind :)

im glad i read that they have 10s and 15s for the setup because i didnt see that info on their web page!!

im curious if an air pot would fit in the outer buckets instead of using a fabric pot...i personaly like air pots to fabric...any thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom