LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Soooo frostyyy brother!! Thats gonna be seriously tasty!!!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Hey LA, I don't know if you're the right person, but I sent some questions to BM through their site on friday and I have gotten no reply back yet. Just seems a bit strange to not get a reply. I've seen some add about some convention on their site, that is happening these days, so maybe that is keeping them fully busy?!

Maybe I'm just a bit impatient, but I just want to get this rolling :)

Hey, thanks for the offer, but I still can't use PM, so I think you understand why it is a bad idea :)

No worries, I'm sure he'll be in touch soon. If not I'll ask you then if you could try to push things along ::)

Thanks again

Man, that's great to hear ;)

Things here are growing very well, about to expand soon too! :)

Good 1:10am morning LA, have like been waiting for like 9 hours for you to wake up..... :)

Wow mate, you certainly dress to impress don't you? A positively remarkable achievement LA!

:bravo::goodjob::bravo:

Have a good one.

Awesome news Sweet :) how much bigger you going buddy??.
Yeah here I just kind of gave up now for this run lol. After res fail my extended roots rotted off and my plants have just been stalled pretty much for the last 5 weeks ! Luckily they piled on some bulk in the beginning. Ill have a shite yield this run for me, but quality is good me thinks so :) :).
My heart hasn't been in this run really. Just had to many setbacks. My mind has started on my next run already to be fair. Ill do my sideline GDP grow whilst starting my monster 70 ltr Oxy pot, under full Budmaster GOD :) and ill be using my RO this time as that screwed me also this time round just using tap! Then ill also be running airstones in res and in bottom of bucket, with bennies etc etc.
I do have to buy some aqua shield though lol and some mini rockwool cubes :)
The steain is most definitely Blue Venom! By G13 Labs :) awesome plant! :)

Hey Ho! :) lets have some more pics! I've been pulling some testers off the fast CC :)
20140905_004835.jpg
20140905_0049561.jpg
20140905_0050111.jpg
20140905_004842.jpg
20140905_005016.jpg
20140905_004941.jpg
20140905_004829.jpg
20140905_0048071.jpg

Mmmmmm.... man, I have to stop looking at all these beautiful plants, just makes me more and more impatient. :)

I still haven't gotten a resposnes from BM. The funny thing is that you, LA, pretty much answered all the questions I sent them. But now, I just don't feel safe in ordering, until I get some sort of response to at least know that they are alive and will send the gear, when payed.

I'm starting to wonder if Osram is worth all this suspense :)

Enki I've given Paul a shout on your behalf. You would get your order straight away once placed. Another guy on here got one and he had it 2 days after payment. Paul's lack of reply is simply down to being swamped. I know he is trying to expand the workforce and re strucure things at present, to sort this. The success of the BM range has shocked even himself lol. Then the new God Osrams have him run ragged with him being the man in demand everywhere at present.

Hey, thanks LA, you're like my middle man :)

It's just that with the delivery time, I'm starting to push my schedule (actually, not a schedule, Ijust don't want to start the new run on my HPS again, cause I can get barely any sleep with that lame ballast and ventilation fans)

But, yeah, I don't even know why I'm so suspicious. Usually I never talk to companies from which I am buying stuff and never give it a second thougth. I should just put my questions here first and then order.

I'll probably just order the unit tomorrow and then hope for everything to turn out all right.

If not, I'll be trolling you for years to come, lol (just kidding)

Hey, just to let you know, Paul got back to me 2 days ago, I decided on the lamp yesterday evening and today they already dispatched it!

Yeah, he was busy with the expo, but when he got back to me, the service went with light speed.

Now I just have to prepare everything and wait. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Clause xD

Back
Top Bottom