LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Thanks for the heads up LA :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

@ 2650 i dont see it coming down to a reasonable price to where the masses will grow with this light. that is an insane price tag, i spent 650 on my light that lights up a 5x5 tent and has shown great results in mine and others grow. i dont see any possible way to justify a 2000 extra bonus. but this is just my thoughts, and i hope no one takes offence to it.

you are one lucky guy for receiving such a behemoth of a light. maybe you can talk paul into just selling those CoB kits that you got ;) and we can become a new wave of growers that design their own lights to their grow style.

I&i

...you are one lucky guy for receiving such a behemoth of a light.
Oh, he earned it. I promise.

weird, no idea where those (...) came from in front of my quoted statement.. never thought for a second he didnt, hes just a lucky guy to have got sponsored by budmaster is all i was saying hes lucky about. keep it growing green everyone

I&i

£1500 needs to be the ceiling price imo & even that will put it out of most growers reach. I personally would save like hell to buy one at that price but at £2500 I won't ever consider owning one. Thats my thoughts on it :)

Well best of days to all! :)

May your gardens of green wonder, have blown up whilst you slumber.
Thriving and striving to reach on ever higher. Glistening as dew that's been lit all on fire!
Piling on produce all sticky and dank, looking so wondrous you wish you could keep them safe at the bank.

Shimmering ever brighter, smelling so sweet. Pushing your filter now for all you can eke.
Time is a marching, harvest draws near, don't let the inner voice win out with fear!
Hold on a touch longer now, stand strong and true, lower the temps and try to obtain them some hue!

The day has drawn in, the time is now here, let go with abandon, afford yourself some fine beer!
Sat in the home stretch now, bud blind and hand sore, this last bit is a killer a real damn chore!
Buds all hanging and drying now, time to sit back and partake, the only thing left now is to get in a right fine state :) :)
:420::circle-of-love:

Good poetry! Buds are lookin real dense!!! Keep on!! :volcano-smiley:

Well best of bud laden days to you all :)
Just thought I'd post up some PAR comparison stuff!
Oh and remember things new are afoot! Improved use of Osrams at lower costs to the general public. It should fit the gap so many have pointed out in BM armor! :)
Screenshot_2014-09-15-19-08-04-1.png

Impressive figures right there buddy, even the 300 kicks ass. :) Does he have any par figures from a 4x4 footprint?

Nice one buddy :) I think you could do some funky DIY builds with the clusters, imagine a couple of light rails with sliding & tilting clusters. You could even add them into other panels if you're handy with a dremmel, the possibilities are endless :)

Im really diggin that nuggage man!!! Those girls are lookin nice!!!!

Back
Top Bottom