LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

20140909_123535.jpg

flowers are looking sticky!

whoever packaged your CoB needs to facepalm themselves.. is that how it came from the warehouse?

I&i

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

well that was nice of them, i thought u ordered a CoB setup to build yourself (paid for) and thats how it was sent.. was going to follow up asking who did u make not happy ;)

I&i

I really lucked out with BM, as Paul is such a genuine nice guy who is very proud of his lights. He really looks after his people. Never wanting anything but truthful revues!!
He has basically given me the ability to run whatever setup I want.now lol. Awesome guy and I'm a believer in God for the first time! :)

As far as vapes go I use a pax......its great....has three heat settings & the heat chamber (oven) is nice & roomy but it doesnt take alot to fill it! The vapor is pretty rich on it too! Great battery life & quick charge too. I loveeee the flavour when you vape really good herb. Great taste! Although sometimes its nice to just roll up a hogleg! :volcano-smiley:

I've had 4 portables and 2 desktop versions. I've tried literally dozens between both styles over the last 2+ years. I use the Arizer Extreme-Q (18 months at 10+ hrs a day avg) as my regular, daily vape. And I use the Arizer Solo as my porty. If I'm needing ultra-stealthy and portable, I'll go with concentrates and a pen (probably the Apex).

Hey LA,

Yes..... still late in getting a journal going but with moving, adding power, waiting on shipments from the states...... I got used to sitting in a holding pattern. Today however, I got my lights:

Not the BM's that I originally wanted but I got a deal toooo good to be true on these:
20140912_183436_1_.jpg

Rice Hulls: I got Crit-Kush and Bianca in and on day 8 so far so good.
20140912_202201_1_.jpg

Way behind on where i wanted to be, but things move at their own pace down here :) I'm going to spend tomorrow reading up on your fluxxing technique and start getting busy though -

Quick question on the OPS: How high do you set your water level when your plants are at the same stage as mine?

Cheers,
Wiz

Ive seen those but never used one. Good review.

I have a question....kinda offtopic but I really respect ya'lls knowledge on here!!! Aywhoooo..... I have my used material after vaping....is there a. Way to use that material & make tincture out of it????

Wizgrow :) glad you have your lights sorted. As for the fill of the Oxy I had it on max flood from the start :)

Thanks - I do as well right now but having a hard time seeing the ability to fill 16 buckets out of the 65 gallon res as it pretty much gets all used at 12 buckets right now. Maybe it will just take some "tweaking" :)

I just got done doing some reading on your fluxxing and decided "Next Round" :) I am already biting off a lot just starting out and think it is probably better I nail down the basics as well as possible this first round.......

Cheers bro and thank for all the guides you put out...... really good sh!t for us new guys!

Scottay, I don't know squat about tincture etc. I know you can add vaped bud to butter and use it in cooking but not a clue on the tincture as said :) !

o thats sounds so gnarly.

I&i

;)

I have a question....kinda offtopic but I really respect ya'lls knowledge on here!!! Aywhoooo..... I have my used material after vaping....is there a. Way to use that material & make tincture out of it????
Not really. You already vaped the cannabinoids.

Back
Top Bottom