LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Ah, does that other one...the Arizer? make the weed taste like plastic?

Also, Skunny, it is not a British thing. I'm all American and have had the same four friends in my life since I was 12 years old. We talk on the phone always, visit every few years, etc. I can count on any one of them for anything...and them, on me. I think it says more about us as people that we have close relationships over the years. I had to shove the pot on my friends who now are off pain meds. Amazing.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

The noise isn't a worry & if it smells just a bit I might get away with going outside for a quick suck :) I've never used one but I suppose thinking about it all would smell on the exhale. Can you smell it when it's heating up? I think this is the most important part as I need to figure out how to go about having a toke as stealthily as possible.

Just steal away to a corner outside and smoke a joint! At concerts here, even in my state, they light up everywhere. I cannot WAIT for my next concert where I can get stoned and pass around a bunch of joints! Yeee haaa! The granny with the pot! Well, I don't LOOK like a granny. Honey, do I look fat in this? hahahahahahaha

GrannyT, you could be right, maybe it's just the type of people we are :)
With the joint/vape thing, I really struggle at work to sneak one due to my location & with the nature of my work. The last thing I need is people knowing I'm a pot head :) I work & live in a small place so I don't want anyone knowing my business especially as I'm a grower in a country & county where they are breaking doors down regularly.

Its the second tier people who I don't see for months that worm out of the woodwork at these opportune times that drive me crazy!!
This & more importantly security reasons is why none of my friends (new ones nor the ones I grew up with) know I grow. I was taught by Spimp when I first started growing & joined :420: about the golden rules.

Originally Posted by Spimp
Heres my top 5 beginers hints:
1. Dont love her to death. Too much water, too much nutes, too much anything shes dead. Water every time the pot feels light.
2. Dont tell anyone. When those buds look nice, even your best friend will steal from you (or tell everyone)
3. READ READ READ. completed journals, how to's, whatever.
4. Provide lots on USEFULL info in the journal. If the good growers (not me) have to ask 50 q's to figure out a problem, they wll pass and move on.
5. TAKE IT SLOW. Any stress-defoliation,ph issues, nute issues, take a week to overcome. So too much too fast = dead.

I wish you good luck and I will help you if I can but Im just a noob. I read alot on here and can point you in the right direction.If you use the resources here wisely, you will be a grower before you know it!

That was Spimp opening his doors to me in my Introduction thread.

then do not encourage them, tell them to go F themselves :) or buy a plane ticket to Amsterdam and they can get all the weed they want.

the problem is that the type of person that is going to rat you out if they do not get what they want.

I'm lucky that way; no friends like that

You guys like those hand held vapes? they never seemed to work right for me so I just use the Arizer Extreme Q, and it going strong after 2.5 years use still.

And you are persnickety so I believe you when you say it!

You ever see the Magic Flight Launch Box? Pretty cool for some situations. I still have my faithful vape from Vapor Bros. Wife bought it in like 1996.

Get ready to send them to Platinum who claim the best par per watt on the market. I've told them it's a dubious claim & he said if anyone can prove they have better he will remove the claim instantly :)

I love the resin production you get under Led :) Looks super frosty bro.

I have a Pax vaporizer by Ploom , works great . does that Iotlite work off of butane? nice size chamber.

:volcano-smiley:

I quite like the butane idea, no flat batteries but does it not burn your bud a bit? My logic tells me a battery controlled element would be easier to regulate the temperature

Get ready to send them to Platinum who claim the best par per watt on the market. I've told them it's a dubious claim & he said if anyone can prove they have better he will remove the claim instantly :)

He could use PAR per Dollar in that case then, I think that be a better measurement too.

Your vape has gone near to the top of my list dude :) No burning, no flat batteries & no plastic taste, I like it :)
PAR per dollar might make the BM's look more attractive but I still don't know who the hell will buy a GOD light. Have a word with Paul & tell him we're all broke :)

Hell I'm with you on the price :) unfortunately for most people BM are way expensive. Yet you are getting the best in the world I believe with the god option. One upside is BM are getting a shit load of orders through non public avenues. The huge numbers this generates means further down the line prices may come down. Paul doesn't want to rip anyone off its just your getting the Veyron of lights :)

I think he's got aspirations of driving a Veyron :laughtwo: Seriously though, if he can ship plenty out & drop the price in a year or so that'd be great. The old models were expensive but saveupable, the GOD's are just unobtainable. :)

Back
Top Bottom