LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & More!

Re: LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & M

Man LA as if i didnt no this was here!
Im not guna lie and sau iv read it all iv simply not got time but i read your ooening and drewled...... i mean looked at every pik on the 8 pages. Dam nice looking grow mate. Is this light all its cracked up to be then buddy?
Reps goes without sayin

Re: LA's Budmaster & Oxygen Pot Systems - All Business Thread - Fluxing with GG#4 & M

:) :) put really simply my light is without doubt the absolute bomb! Even as the standard XG its brilliant. But I hooked up just one cluster the other night of the new GOD option Osrams. Holy crap! I would think the power when fully switched out will be the best on the planet! This new level from BM is just a different universe from any other LED tech I've ever seen. The colour spectrum to the eye is more like hps glow. Yet far more power than a brand new hps! :)

Fair enough LA. They look amazing!

Thank you sir.-

:popcorn:

Best of bud laden days to you all :)
My buds may be smaller than I would of hoped but as you all know this is down to my own screw ups lol. The upside of things is , they be frosty as hell :) I'm soo looking forward to smoking this lot. The Red Dragon is without doubt a strain ill grow again it smells unreal with such a sweet candy scent. Lush coloured buds as well :) some time left yet so we may still surprise! :)
Anyway friends enjoy and comments most welcome :)
20140820_012013.jpg
20140828_231135.jpg
20140828_231526.jpg
20140828_231412.jpg
20140828_231512.jpg
20140828_231125.jpg
20140828_231359.jpg
20140828_231359.jpg
20140828_231241.jpg
20140828_231417.jpg

:thedoubletake: Wow! Them be sum serous bud you got there sir! They look grrrrrrreat!!

:goodjob:

Let's see

Big buckets of bushy bountiful buds of beauty :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well yeah lol. That one cluster of many diodes :) Ill be upgrading the whole 16 clusters to the GOD option for my next run. Then I'm making some self build side light rigs with my existing XG clusters and running some Budmaster OD boards in a self build veg light! :)
I have LED fever and I think its starting to show lol. :)

Osrams in da house :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh and just been rnd my mates to check on the girls etc :) with some weeks left still we are back under good budding finally. :) so we hope this continues so we can get better yield going, weve lost easily over 3 weeks of prime budding! Trichs are clear to cloudy on all so we have plenty of time till were ambered up :)

Back
Top Bottom