LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

definitely looks Great for a 10/10 :bravo:

Re: LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboa

Hope your having a great time buddy and making great links!!! I don't have a way to contact you anymore (other than via here) so send us a pm when you get back if you can brother....HAVE FUN!!!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboa

Hidden ill be in touch today! :)

Hey one and all :) I was debating on switching this thread to being my veg journal. Yet with already ending on a harvest I'm gonna shut this one down and start another for veg and autos!
Thanks one and all for your support and ill be going again soon with some truly ridiculous genetics :) :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

that's good to hear LA. we need you around :circle-of-love:

Bring on the Veg/Auto Thread LA. I would love to follow along. I like new journals anyways. It gives me a feeling of being there from the beginning :):):)

Hope you had fun at the cup my Friend.

Drop me a Link in my journal when you start it up Brotha :thumb:

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Hah, these guys are all just a bunch of johnnie come lately copy cat seed givers. tell them to do something original. your 420 gang was there first!! just having fun, glad to see you get the freedom to pick what you want to grow from a broad range of seeds. looking at their sites, 710's selection looks pretty generic and te site has next to no info. they have a number of autos though, if you like that. humboldt has some pretty interesting sounding stuff but you never know how things will settle out once the taproot hits the dirt. looks like fun though: headband, cheese, purple trainwreck, blueberry's, og's, kushes. pretty pricey gear too, bunch of them are >90 euro for ten regular seeds. get what you can. kid in a candy store eh?

HSO's OG KUSH fem wasn't looking all that great so the clone was taken down, of course as always big mistake! Turning out to be "Top Shelf"
When I get a few more posts ona I will pm you

Well I am just gonna sit here an wait till July
DSC_030921.JPG

:circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:
And all our very very best Brother

Back
Top Bottom