Old Timer's 1st Grow in 16 Years

Thanks guys, too late to save i cut them up and in the rubbish they went, i plan to save a plant for cloning if i have any females !!

Lookin good bud subbing ya, More LST the better makes short bushy canopies my canopies will be no more than six inches in height from netpot to top before the flowering stretch in my album/journal my main plants in real time are 38 days veg today, see the prequel..:thumb:

Well here we are 16 days into flowering and my remaining 3 plants are not showing yet !!!
i think my next crop will be auto flowering lowryders

The curled up leaves are due to heat stress. And looks like the start of males. You'll know for sure tomorrow. The males generally show themselves first. And as for the autoflowers.. i currently have one that is 54 days old and 2 feet tall and loaded with buds... loving the autoflower seeds.

your right about tomorrow i just checked and bingo 24 hours later i have 2 girls hope the 3rd is a girl because the first 2 have no secondary nodes due to flowering too early and the 3rd has enough secondary nodes to at least clone 4 more plants

Make that 3 girls, just when i thought it was a male it turned out to be female lol, ill take 4 clones from it tomorrow..cheers REK

just a few photos of both plants in separate cupboards, the two light plant is the one ill get my clones of since they have more growth near the bottom of the plant

Picture_00674.jpg

Picture_00863.jpg

Picture_00763.jpg

just a quick update... Today i got my new cabinet and here is a photo.. apart from that everything is going well with the girls, they have been flowering 1 day short of 6 weeks

new_cab1.jpg

My trip trough growers paradise has come to an end and i successfully grew 2 plants under 4x36 energy saver fluros. I would like to thank all the members of this forum who gave me words of advice and the motivation i needed to make this grow successful.
here are a few more photos of the end result...
Picture_3721.jpg

Picture_3731.jpg

Picture_3801.jpg

Picture_3821.jpg

Picture_3831.jpg

Picture_3841.jpg

Picture_3851.jpg

Picture_3872.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

not bad, a little fine tunning and youll be able to step up your yields. all in al though the quality looks good.

Back
Top Bottom