GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife Cup

Re: GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife

yep your right,

their is suppose to be a colony of skunks in the uk but not actually properly documented or proven, if their are any then they was released from captivity and not common skunk as such, so would they survive the winter and predators like foxes and badgers,

so as far as im aware we dont have any skunk here, some say they have been seen but certainly not in enough numbers to be able to find one squashed at the side of the road, i used to do a lot of hunting when i was younger and you see plenty of rabbits, foxes, deer and the odd badger and occasionally a manx cat but ill need to check on spelling, so ive never seen skunks at all in the wild, we only really got 2 types of snakes here as well, ive seen both we got adders and grass snakes,
you only really see snakes in wooded areas or open grass land and you usually see them just as the sun comes up as they sit in the open to catch a few rays before they go hunting, my dogs found a couple resting on top of mounds of soil, the further south you go the more you see them.

Re: GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife

heard of one colony of skunks in my country and im not sure its true. skunks dont live in the uk..badgers would probably kill them anyway.

I wish i lived in the UK! im not far way but it is not the same :) Im very different from all the people in my country.

I buy all my clothes from London Shops , totally different from here.
I love Cannabis and i see it like somethiing medicinal and good, people here call it stupid names and they use it just to show they are high and look cool.
1 in 30 girls is really hot.
And i can tell more things, they are a lot...the only good thing about my country is the wine but i dont even like it so, fu?k it.

But this can sound stupid if you already have some years if you get me... because i just have 19 years old.

its ok here, nothing special, we have some crappy weather and this summer has been about the best in the last 10 years so it made a nice change this year, we got nice girls but so have most countries, i guess it just depends where you live

your not wrong their GiGa my friend, im in my early 30's now and looking back at the things i have done in my past, you certainly have a different outlook on life the older you get,

nice tent mate, should work well, nice size as well so yours works out at just over 6ft side to side and 6ft high, did you get it at a good price, i could do with setting up a veg room, if i was in my old flat i had lots of built in cupboards i could use but in the new place im in ive just got 1 storage cupboard which im using now and the other cupboard has got the boiler in it so not much height in the other cupboard i can use, which wont be to bad for veg but a tent would be much better.

you can get some pretty cheap but i worry about quality with the zips and strength of the bars that hold the tent up

its ok here, nothing special, we have some crappy weather and this summer has been about the best in the last 10 years so it made a nice change this year, we got nice girls but so have most countries, i guess it just depends where you live

Yes donpaul.p , here we have it too but is more rare to see a really really pretty one! By the way, glad to meet you , you are well known around here for what ive been seen :)

not a bad price, under half a grand =)
i tried to price up building a tent out of 44x44mm timber with a hardwood skin 3mm thick and it worked out more expensive than buying the tent so bugger it.

im expecting next year to see another move and then ill get a couple more.
probably going for 2kw of lights for a tent of that size with cooltubes seperate to my big filter/extractor so im not expecting any heat or smell issues...seems im stepping up my game quite a bit this year =D

as long as im known for all the right reasons then its all good my friend, ill come over and get subd to your journal,

@GiGa, havent you watched jorge cervantes dvd where he builds a big room out of sheet plastic and wood, he used a big roll of plastic that was white one side and black the other side, ill try and find out what it was called, panda film i think it was called, but could be wrong so let me check, thats a lot of money to be spending my friend. but if you want to grow big then its about the only option unless you can get the basics cheap and build your own, its sure going to be the best option in the long term. building your own out of plastic and wood wont last as long as it would be easy to tare and the last thing you need is a light leak in the middle of flower,

so id say you made the best choice plus if you can invest that much then it wont take long before its paid for itself in spades.

ultimate grow i believe that grow tent is in ;)

my set up was a little more sophisticated, the hardwood sheets come in at a specific size, like 60cm wide and 1.8m tall so i took advantage of the pre cut measurements availible from the depot to minimise cutting. in fact the only 'woodwork' in my design is at the joints of the skeleton, oh and a few cross beams. basically these panels are self contained and can be upgraded to contain celotex style insulation and an inner skin. and then all the panels just lock into a timber frame you can bang together in mins. permenant joints are glued and screwed where as the 'assembly' parts are hand screw bolts.
i got a bit OCD to be honest about the design, but its what i wanted, then i compared theprice to tents and found i could have one about the same size for the same cost but with out the labour.

it is a huge cost, i expect this grow room to cost about £2k when finished, but if compared to a commercial grow, it could make that back 4 times over in a hundred day period.

the returns will be more than worth it, you would never be out of your own meds, i really need a bigger grow space, the plants i got in flower now are wall to wall, i got to many plants and let them get to big, i could do with a slightly bigger room so i could use the room im using now as a veg only room then i could stagger harvests and harvest a couple of plants every 3 or 4 weeks, but i just dont have the room to do that, id certainly need a tent or build my own grow space, could do with something say 6ft side to side and 4ft front to back, i could then rig up 2 400 watt lights or go with 2 600watt lights,

its something ive been thinking about for a while, i grow to many strains at the same time as im working on my own strains as well, so having room to cross autos and back cross my own strains would help me get their quicker, my room im using now is perfect for a veg room but if im going to keep it as a flower room then 4 plants is about the max i can flower, so i could do with building something to flower in,

i might even go with led lights at some point but i need to get the grow space sorted out first, i manage with what i got but its not the best option,

Brother, just stay strong and keep soldiering on and keep them kids happy. im sure the ganja gods will see you right given a little bit of time ;)

me and sense are going to be doing some experimenting over the next year or so about some real basic questions.
for example, we are both going biobizz, but im going pure perlite and she is going allmix. so then we will know after that grow which gives better yield/time.

same for vegging, we will try a crop grown by cfl 65k, cfl 27k, hps, mh, dual spec and see which gives the most violent growth and nodal tightness all at the same kind of wattage (probably 400w to a plant)

then we will do the same for flowering.

then we will start testing pot sizes (currently using 25-30L pots) for maximum root growth, overall veg speed vs pot size e.t.c

once i get my shit together, i would happily spend a lifetime writing a recipe list for all of the land races.
for example my ketama
i would like to be able to say that (if this is what my results showed) this plant grows best under the exact following setup

pot size 18L
soil temp 22C/18C-23C/17C (veg day/night - flower day/night)
air temp 24C/15C-28C/18C (veg day/night - flower day/night)
Humidity 83/39 (Veg/Flwr)
Lights 1wk@t5,3wk@cfl65kx250w,1wk@MH1kw,4wk@HPS1kw,1wk@MH500w

ok i made those numbers up, but the simple fact is there IS only one perfect way to do anything in life, its just finding perfection.

in some ways MJ is coming on in leaps and bounds, but in others it seems we are missing massive chunks of knowledge that should have been covered by now with so many of us at it.

i want to collect all the ancient landrace strains and preserve them before global hybridisation finally infects their home origins and we lose the pure genetics forever.

...in some ways MJ is coming on in leaps and bounds, but in others it seems we are missing massive chunks of knowledge that should have been covered by now with so many of us at it...

Ive spent many a night with this exact thought sir. :)

Dear Gigabane,

The Secret Jardin DR240 II is a great tent.

We have the same tent complete with almost everything you need to grow professionally.

Secret Jardin DR240 II Grow Tent Complete Set

Absolute gem!
The most complete grow tent that you will achieve! Amazing results
Our complete grow tent setups are carefully assembled and ready for use. The grow tent from Secret Jardin offers optimal reflection of light is 100% light-proof and is made of high quality materials. The Secret Jardin Darkroom II grow tent is of very high quality.
This set is complete, the only thing that should be be purchased earth, growing pots and nutrition. Suitable for - 64 pieces 18 liter jars - 100 pieces 11 liter pots Power Kits for your cycle , see bottom of this page for accessories. Caution! Always use when you turn on the lamp switch!

TENT
1x Secret Jardin Darkroom II DR240 - 240 x 240 x 200 cm LAMPS 4x VSA ELT
600 Watt
4 x 50 cm Mirror Reflector
Lamp 4x GE 600 WATT
1x Connection cable + / - 16 m - 3 x 1.5 m³ role
4x plug with cord - 2 m - 3 x 1.5 m³
4x Easy Roller - set of 2 EXHAUST / CLIMAAT 1x Hose, Combi-air ø 254 mm - 5 m 3x Hose Clamp 60-270 mm 1x Climate Control, Fan Controller (KING Products)
1x Fan Hurricane Clip on 18 cm
1x MDF Complete Air 1500m3 (with flange, cable and mounting rubbers) Torin engine with 2 meter cable incl plug 1x Euro hygrometer thermometer digital mini / max temperature display 1x carbon filter carbon 1500 m3

1.240 euro = 1.065156 GBP

After buying this setup, you only need to buy a power box for the lamps and ec and ph meters.

Also you can put about 60 plants with 18 liters in it.

That is really a lot of weed:welcome:

Regards,

Growing4Me

I really don't know how the police is checking for grow houses in the UK.

But in my country we also use the Anti detection foil THE ONLY REAL ORIGINAL QUALITY!!

This helps against the choppers with infrared.

Kind Regards,

Growing4Me

my grow tent isnt the jardin, its from a non sponsor so im hesitant to post it, but its called a titan+
titan-plus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom