GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife Cup

GigaGrew

howdy boys and girls

so here I am returned from my time in the wilderness, recentered and ready to grow without limits. I now grow nothing within a hundred miles of my kids so no mater how ugly it gets, they are isolated from my cannabis activist activities.

I do have a few plants of various strains on the go, but for this journal I shall focus only on the super skunk I will be planting in about a week. Im estimating the grow should take around 14 weeks from planting to chopping.

the basic premise of this grow is to roll the technology back a little bit and grow them more in the style of a typical English gardener but taking advantage of some glaringly beneficial advancements such as perlite and mycorrhizae.

Home composting takes several seasons to be truly ready so I will be mixing in john innes no2 formula to act as a stop gap while home compost is maturing.

over time I intend for the entire garden to be several spades deep of the current very rich dark soil mixed with about 25% perlite and home compost and will them colonise the entire grass area, wild borders vegetable plots and my mj plot with the mycorrhizae so that the entire garden is one big symbiotic organism. but I will start with the mj and veg beds.

for the white label superskunk I shall plant 9 seedlings at 50 cm apart with a cane and fleece wall to protect from visual recognition.
this journal is a slow starter, it will be at least a week before I plant the seeds as im still busy making the grow beds and chopping down wild vegetation.

I shall also be planting blackthorn at the bottom perimeter of the garden to prevent outsider intrusion, this produces sloe berries as used in gin production so maybe next year I may experiment making an mj and sloe liqure of some kind lol...

to be continued =)

Re: GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife

He guys and girls,

This is my first post, but when I saw the super skunk automatic from white label (Sensi) seeds I had to post my experiences.

Germinated the 1st of May.

I have 3 completely different plants right now.
They are between the 50 and 70 cm tall.

The plants went into the flowering period after about 6 weeks of vegetation.

But you can see for yourself, I have enclosed some pictures.

20130721_054508.jpg

20130718_071747.jpg

20130721_054445.jpg

20130716_064751.jpg

20130721_054429.jpg

I hope you enjoy them.

Kind Regards,

Growing4Me

Re: GiGamelia's 1st Combined Grow -Outdoor White Label Super Skunk Auto 2012 Highlife

Like I mentioned earlier this is my first post.

But we do it all for the King.:thumb:

20130721_0545081.jpg

20130718_0717471.jpg

20130721_0544451.jpg

20130716_0647511.jpg

20130721_0544291.jpg

Why am I very pleased with this plant?

1.) It is because the plant will be compact and will begin with flowering after 6 weeks of vegetation, so it is possible to get the plant to bloom properly in the colder countries like mine.

2.) Because the plant is very compact, it is even possible to put it on a balcony like mine.

3.) The smell is incredible nice (old school skunk), and the buds are very hard.

4.) Most autoflowers will begin flowering after 2 weeks of vegetation period, this makes them weak for outside and without the proper root development. (especially in the colder countries)

5.) In my country it is legal to have 5 plants outside, but none inside. This is why we are looking for the best autoflower there is around.

I will keep everyone posted with a smoke report in about 2 weeks.

Regards,

Growing4Me

hey boys and girls.
things move a bit slower out in the sticks. not ready to start my s skunk yet, so a bit of eye candy.
small pots are sweet tooth auto, larger plants are il diavolo.
these pics are a week or two ago, will post some more in the next few days =)

P10205471.JPG
P1020546.JPG
P1020545.JPG
P1020544.JPG

They look really great.

How old are they? And ofcourse how tall are the plants?

Regards,

Growing4Me

to be honest i have not tracked them. i keep much better records when i intend to journal up front.
all i can say is ive smoked about 3 ounces since i put them in soil.

im guessing they are about 18 inches, but despite the great sun, some of it is stretch. (started indoors, then partially shaded for stealth and now they are back indoors as its recently felt a bit too on top to do outdoors, just local events increasing foot trafic in the vicinity =/

Dear folks,

I have harvested the plants.

The trichomes were primairly amber, and the results were very impressing.

From germination to harvesting between the 12 and 13 weeks.

Yield : between the 50 grams and 80 grams per plant.

This for such small plants, is really great.

Before I harvested the palnts they were flushed with water for about 11 days.

The smoke is really great, the smell and taste of the old school skunk grown on bio.
The feeling you get is at first an high feeling with a powerful stoned punch afterwards.

I tested the plants for tHC and got 19.5 % thc.

Ofcourse will I grow this plants next year again. :thumb:

Today i will start with the new bunch called critical dynamite auto.
This because critical dynamite has a lot thc but also cbd what makes the plants very stoned.

Regards,

Growing4Me

hey guys!

listen, i want to thank you all for being patient with me getting this grow on.

im in the middle of my 3rd move since the middle of april. my possesions or more evenly distributed around this island than william wallace's body parts =/

i have a wireless usb dangling out of a window trying to snatch glimpses of wifi hotspots on a barely running rig dangling precariously on a stack of furniture 6' in the air (to make my usb extention lead long enough to exit the building).

the place where i was going to grow outdoor is just too 'on top' so i will unfortunatly be growing indoors, but with the usual gigatwists :rofl:

i have had several photo sessions with my currently growing 8 plants and i promise i will upload the pics soon, its all still doing much the same thing now. the 3 il diavolo are in flower and on 2700k cfls in a half built home made grow cylinder whos framework is simply pushfit plumbing pipes and fittings...strong and flexible, dismantleable and reusable and customisable. it only takes a few mins to unscrew it all and turn it from a grow frame to a pile of plumbing spares.

i need to order more pipes and some visquine plastic from somewhere (any reccomendations for that type of plastic in the uk?)

now as you know im moving into a new place. once im settled in i intend to grow the 10 (will be buying more, however many needed to keep my perpetual in motion) superskunk in my lounge, plain as day...and the catch is that i get inspections from the estate agent, so i need to do it in such a way that they cannot know.

now in order to sate mine and sense amelias needs, i need a perpetual of at least 2 plants every 2 weeks.
i have some nice and tall 30l painters buckets that i will be using as plant pots.
its my intention to germinate in a slightly shallow bowl of soil (think a shepards pie dish) and leave them in that for the first 2 weeks of life, then for the next grow phase i shal lift that disk of soil into one of those 30l buckets thats almost full of perlite (im sick of drainage issues) and i will be feeding with bio biz or a similar 2 or 3 part.

every 2 weeks my 2 plants will vacate the current grow section and move to the next on.

now here is the deal. im anticipating a 14 week germ to herb lifecycle so i intend to have 7 grow boxes all bespoke to the size of my superskunk autos in that specific 2 week period. now its my intention to use my huge back wall of my lounge to do this grow, but from the casual observers point of view, all i want them to see is furniture along the wall. a combination of a table for the main television and entertainment systems and space for 2 identical computers for me and sense, this construct needs to function fully in those capacities and a little bit of storage would be nice, but its all just camoflage. inside this furniture will be all my individual grow rooms.

i have to consider smell and noise (light leaks are easy fix).
in an ideal world im hoping to use a whole bunch of pc powersupplies and case fans to deal with air in and air movement, but im hoping to build in some continuous system that flows from germ to flower leading to a super quiet carbon filter and extractor to pump out warm clean air into the lounge. i will be discreatly using the lounge as a lung room, my air conditioning and humidity controls will be based on the whole house maintaining around 20 celcius and 50% humidity, however if my grow chain gets too hot with 20c as its air input temprature, ill modify the lung room down untill the grow room is happy.

i would be very happy and eager to hear any and all comments on how to make this work, especially from any creative types that can wizard up relavant images.

stealth is my primary motivation at the moment, budget is comfortable.

edit: anyone have experience with alternative air conditioning units? wondering if maybe car air con may be suitable for my size and shape needs or other air con types i dont know about.

ill be growing CFL all the way and no single bulb more than 65w (saw some 65w 6500k at a super store near me that look really juicy, even tho i have a shedload of 23w 6500s). more likely lots of 23w i believe my first 5 grow rooms will be using the 6500k and only the last 2 will use 2700k.

can anyone tell me what i would need to attempt to power the lights from the PC psu's. im guessing its an inverter (from 12v to 220v ish). a 100w of cfl only draws .5 amp on a 220 line and 9 amps on a 12v line?

eventually i would like to be able to run my entire grow on a 12v input. it allows for mobile ghetto operations using solar and car batteries ;)

Back
Top Bottom