LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Great harvest LA!

I can't wait to have 29oz!

I've had almost 7 :)

Very nice sir! And The Reg Is Right(see what I did there?) That is a wonderful smoke report :rofl::laughtwo::high-five:

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Cheers folks! :) :)

So we have the smokke report lol :) bare with me on this as I've just been sampling all each in turn! I'm more than a little mind fogged. To be honest I keep finding myself staring into thin air for a minute before bouncing back to the moment :) :)

Red Dragon
This is one for an extended cure. Its very complex smoke on the palate with lovely whispy hints of sweet yet slightly sour fruit. Nice buzz for the day if in small doses. Give it a proper dose and bamm lights out! :) I WILL GROW THIS STRAIN AGAIN!

Blue Kush
I'm not a fan, its ok and my friends love it. Fruity and smells lush but the buzz ain't what I am into :( a def only day smoke! I WON'T GROW AGAIN

Amnesia Haze! Lush beyond lush and so smooth and hust a joy! Rock hard buds of joy! Awesome and that's it!

Cream Caramel Fast. Nice smoke actually!! I'd advise growing this plant for newbs as its easy and produces well :) yet not a shout about smoke more a good above average toke!

Gorilla Glue
Not one for me. Everyone else bloody raves over it. Its just to strong in taste and smell. Bloody strong and a night smoke. Very floral in taste. So a Marmite of weed :)

Anyway much love to all and pop over to my sideline grow for more LA LED fun! :)

Oh, so this is the REAL Smoke Report... LOL

>>>Gorilla Glue
Not one for me. Everyone else bloody raves over it. Its just to strong in taste and smell. Bloody strong and a night smoke. Very floral in taste. So a Marmite of weed

Sounds like my kind of smoke :yummy:

Hey LA!!

Whew...just caught up with the last 15 pages of your journal.... Holy Scroging Scrog!!! haha

You definitely had a full carpet of bud in your tent, and looks like amazing quality too!!!

Those BM's and the PAR numbers are very impressive, as well as your grow!!

Glad that you were able to harvest and had no issues with security...looks like you will have meds for many months to come!! Very nice grow and display of the BM panels! Bravo!!!

:goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

yea I like stinky and strong

them jars are pretty :thumb:

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Fl

A little late, but subbed.

It was still early, subbed to the wrong journal of LA. This one is closed.

Back
Top Bottom