Cannateer Is Here!

Yeah I've been wanting to get a hold of one of his bottles of wine. I was in Texas for 7 years, and I hated it. The people, the places, the don't mess with Texas crap. Get over yourself Texas lol.

Glad to hear surgery is over. Hospitals are a joke, treating everyone like a junkie...I don't want the shit they're pushing on people.

Hah, yeah they need to quit teasing us and finally secede. Austin is supposed to be different, so we keep.

My brother bought a bottle of caduseus even though he doesn't like wine. Lol

I would grow hops and make some mud beer, myself. My favorite beer is black butte porter from deschutes brewery in bend OR. Give it a try if you enjoy a dark beer. The anesthesiologist said it was his favorite, too.

If you met me you would never think I take any drugs whatsoever. They are prejudice against the young. I'm damn near thirty, but I get it everywhere I go. When I'm an elderly person I will be twice as respectful to young people. They are the best amongst us and it shows. That being said, I love the elderly dearly and give them respect even if they are prejudiced and rude. Not simply because they're older, but because I won't let them meet me without me being a glaring contradiction to their hatred. Kill em with kindness, so to speak. I would rather be a nice person no matter what people may believe. I just wish everyone could learn that trick.

Anyway, enough rant. I am very tired and feeling like a zombie.

Thanks for letting me vent a little bit of that hospital stress.

The plants are looking amazing, btw. They are growing more lumps on top of the existing buds. Just when I thought she couldn't get any bigger, too. One cola is really tilting, so I tied it to the main cola and it is still in the game.

I will get some trich shots soon after I rest a bit, and then we can slice and dice. I think she has a ways to go still. The large leaves are getting absorbed and the bud leaves are perfectly green and happy. What a plant- I recommend bonzaseeds, especially pineapple chunk.

Hah, yeah they need to quit teasing us and finally secede. Austin is supposed to be different, so we keep.

My brother bought a bottle of caduseus even though he doesn't like wine. Lol

I would grow hops and make some mud beer, myself. My favorite beer is black butte porter from deschutes brewery in bend OR. Give it a try if you enjoy a dark beer. The anesthesiologist said it was his favorite, too.

If you met me you would never think I take any drugs whatsoever. They are prejudice against the young. I'm damn near thirty, but I get it everywhere I go. When I'm an elderly person I will be twice as respectful to young people. They are the best amongst us and it shows. That being said, I love the elderly dearly and give them respect even if they are prejudiced and rude. Not simply because they're older, but because I won't let them meet me without me being a glaring contradiction to their hatred. Kill em with kindness, so to speak. I would rather be a nice person no matter what people may believe. I just wish everyone could learn that trick.

Anyway, enough rant. I am very tired and feeling like a zombie.

Thanks for letting me vent a little bit of that hospital stress.

The plants are looking amazing, btw. They are growing more lumps on top of the existing buds. Just when I thought she couldn't get any bigger, too. One cola is really tilting, so I tied it to the main cola and it is still in the game.

I will get some trich shots soon after I rest a bit, and then we can slice and dice. I think she has a ways to go still. The large leaves are getting absorbed and the bud leaves are perfectly green and happy. What a plant- I recommend bonzaseeds, especially pineapple chunk.

Anytime you need to rant, we're here to listen. I'll have to check out bonza. I got a pineapple chunk from barneys farm that I haven't popped yet. Supposed to be some potent bud. Getting closer to the big cut, can't wait to see more pics. But don't go rushing and hurting yourself for some pics. Glad you got the big cola tied up. Always hate hearing the horror stories, especially harvest horrors lol. Take it easy, relax a little.

I feel you on the kill them with kindness. I'm always nice to old people when they're mean. Drives them crazier lol

Anytime you need to rant, we're here to listen. I'll have to check out bonza. I got a pineapple chunk from barneys farm that I haven't popped yet. Supposed to be some potent bud. Getting closer to the big cut, can't wait to see more pics. But don't go rushing and hurting yourself for some pics. Glad you got the big cola tied up. Always hate hearing the horror stories, especially harvest horrors lol. Take it easy, relax a little.

I feel you on the kill them with kindness. I'm always nice to old people when they're mean. Drives them crazier lol

Yep, bonza has barnies farm. Those are the ones I'm growing. I know I'm new here, but I'm pretty adept when it comes to cannabis from years of use. I picked up some pineapple chunk a year ago and it made my top two favorite. I know others would like it a lot, as well. I just wanna let people know it's a stud for sure, don't be afraid to gamble on that strain, imo.

Thanks for the support, you're awesome payton. Not sure if we are friends already, but I will send a request.

Cool. I'll make sure and accept! Yeah, after reading about strains on Herbie's for a few months, I picked pineapple chunk, holy grail kush, and c99. Heard nothing but good things about those strains. Pineapple chunk was the reason your grow caught my eye when I signed up. Wanted to know what it was like to grow before I started. Very happy with the results so far of what you've been doing with them.

I appreciate that. Glad to know you're enjoying it. Now I just wish I could get better at keeping things going and filling the grow room, like you and others do so well.

Warning, gory content ahead:

It's hard to sleep at the moment. My second procedure was a turbinate reduction and it pretty much shaves off some of your septum to make more room to breath. Well, it bleeds like a faucet with no end in sight. Then it eventually crusts up and hopefully heals. So, I'm waiting for a reasonable nosebleed to go to bed. My tonsils don't hurt much, but the surgeon must have been swinging from my tongue like tarzan, because it hurts like fire when I move it at all. Forget sticking it out, my goodness no.

I didn't read up on the turbinate surgery prior because I honestly couldn't handle knowing beforehand. Well, it has some different lists of possible side-effects that are almost scarier than the original affliction itself. I'm sure it will be fine, though. Scary stuff, though. Like heart trouble scary. Good thing I'm strong.

Hang in there Cannateer! I know it seems scary, but you seem to have a decently competent team of doctors doing the work. Plus, you have the healing vibes of the entire 420mag site behind you. Get some rest, you got a lot of great work ahead of you.

Thanks a ton, manning. That really helps. I really only have two family members including our cat, so that means a lot to me. Don't make me tear, it hurts!

I've been spilling my liquid vicodin all over. Lol

The doctors couldn't have been more cool, kind and sensitive to me. I had a very positive experience. The IV sucked sooooooo bad and I had to endure it for three hours before surgery, fasting without water. That was the hardest part. The procedure on my nose is called a turbinate reduction and it still doesn't hurt. The bleeding stopped, too. I can feel the scabs in my throat and it's real tough to swallow, but I have a tip to anyone going through this: ALOE VERA JUICE!

Reading a lot of anecdotes I'm starting to realize that I'm doing better and the healing seems further along than average. Aloe vera juice. You can buy a 7 dollar jug of it at trader joe's. I can only find it there in a pure form.

Hope that helps someone. Trich pics today!

Glad you feel good and are ahead of schedule. gotta suck having scabs in throat. I couldn't imagine how irritating that must be. But, that is what the aloe and vicodin are for lol. Can't wait to see some trich pics! Again, don't go rushing yourself.

Hope you get better. It sounds like you are. Sounds like you are getting better.

Thanks again, buds. Heals me faster for sure. Swallowing sucks. It really shows you how your throat strokes up as you swallow. Scabs are lovely when that shit happens. If you don't swallow for a while it gets real rough.

I still recommend getting it done if you need to. I had a severely sore throat for over a year, with the last months unable to speak. Horrible chronic pain for way too long.

Again, thanks for the support. It goes a long way.

Let's see how this contraption works. I will do a little review on it later maybe.

20140517_135515.jpg

Yup, we are real close!

Ordering a cvault, xxl. 10 ounce cap. should be great for when I get into full swing. Next grow should finally utilize my flower room space. Hopefully I can do two plants with 5-6 colas each. Depending on my harvest weight, I should be able to determine the potential harvest roughly.

Any guesses on how much I might get dried?

I'm guessing two ounces, hoping for 3+. I accidentally pinched a bud while tying her up a bit yesterday and it was very dense and stuck to my finger enough to make the cola fling around. Lol

I hope she senses my pain and yearns to chase it away.

I prefer to harvest just as trichs turn amber. I dont like the couch lock high very much.

Back
Top Bottom