Cannateer Is Here!

Oh no problem. After comparing several training methods so far this gives me more yield considering all factors are the same except for the training method.

Gave you some rep. For your collective posts. I cant give rep to much. When I rep someone it gives them a block each time. Not bad considering ive been here since the middle of jan. I wonder what I will be giving after just 1 year. Imagine repping someone just 1 time and giving them all 11 blocks.

I haven't even begun to understand rep. I will have to check into it sometime, so I'm not squandering it. Thanks a lot, bro. I really hope you have a blast, just imagine how much I wish I could be zippin down them slides. Glad you're taking time off with your family, best idea ever. I went to disney world when I was a kid but hardly remember. I remember space mountain, though. That was intense riding a rollercoaster in the dark.

My girlfriend does not like roller coasters, yet. She just hasn't met the right one I keep telling her. Lol

Ive never been to disney world. I feel by the time I can go it will just be out of my price range again. I hear they are going to raise the price by 60%. As if they dont have a trillion dollar company already.

Whatever though. Eventually the masses will stop going because they cant afford it or just so pissed that they wont go. Im more into nature and going for walks or climbing. To me smoking a few blunts and going exploring is infinitely more fun although I feel I am in the minority there. Anyways, I gave you a response in my journal. I try not to get to political in my journal as much since it apparently offends people almost as much as swearing. I find it hillarious when someone tells me not to swear in their journal but yet pay others no mind who swear on the very same page. Sillyness. I just unsubscribe from them. It doesnt hurt me any. I just go help others in their journal. Im subscribed to 150 journals now well.. its probably more now but when I log on and go to my control panel if I had updates which I always do If your journal is on that list I come here to comment first. Yours and joedaddys and jagas.

I think you're right. You just described my feelings on the outdoors perfectly. You climb, too? I dont do it very seriously, but I have a bit of a climbing gym at my house. Just bouldering holds, but I made them pretty tough. We love to hike when we have time. It's pretty much all we do.

Yeah, thats a bummer about forums. They can tend to get pretty tedious and cliques form like a high scool. You usually find a few people willing to be decent human beings, though. The trick is to remain inclusive, instead of caring about exluding so much. I would like to be friendly especially to those I disagree with. There is no reason to waste time being angry at small disagreements we find. We're all very different, but we do all share at least a few things in common undeniably. It's too beneficial for everyone that the conversation continues. When the conversation stops, we all lose out.

At least we have a pretty good group with a few of us and others are bound to accumulate.

Yes not free climbing or anything like that. Climbing small 100 foot rockfaces and things like that. Not a pure climb but it gets the heart going and makes me sweat. When I can get there because its kinda far away I just climb up and down it for a few hours. My gf did it with my help and chiding but she did it just 1 time. She isnt as active as I am but she at least accompanies me.

I am a big fan of smoking and wandering around for long walks. When I lived in Indy, I would go to the canal with my dogs around midnight, get ripped and walk it for a few hours till my dogs were happy. They loved swimming in the canal, and people loved seeing them swim!

Very cool. I don't get onto a rock wall very often, but I sure climb every bolder I see. I've been to a few well-known spots and had a blast in Oregon a few years ago. It's something I'm starting to do more often as I age. It's practically free, too, so it favors poor kids, like I always was. Just like wrestling in school. Couldn't afford hockey. Heh

Turned out for my good, though. You can hardly use hockey to save your life in the woods, or in a self-defense situation. Being poor gave me some useful skills, me thinks.

That's awesome she climbs, too.

I have been showing my girl all I can, so hopefully I can get her out there someday.

100ft wall, not as active as you???? Are you spiderman?? Heh

Grats to you two for being active. Its hard to leave the internet and xbox behind and possibly go get some scrapes and bruises. Its just that when you get back home you realize its way funner than vegging and you wanna go back out even if it kills you. Lol

I am a big fan of smoking and wandering around for long walks. When I lived in Indy, I would go to the canal with my dogs around midnight, get ripped and walk it for a few hours till my dogs were happy. They loved swimming in the canal, and people loved seeing them swim!

I know some dogs who would absolutely adore you. Is there anything more happy than a wet dog on a walk with their best friend? I love animals, such genuine hearts.

I do love dogs. I'll be getting two silver weimaraners in a couple years. My favorite breed, gonna name them coheed and cambria, after my favorite band lol. Can't wait to get out this summer!

Vey nice. Knew the dog, but not it's name. Soon as I saw it I was like, oh one of those fellas.

We've wanted a borzoi ever since we met one on a walk. We love our cat tho, so I dont see any doggies in our near future. Thats okay, we can enjoy everyone elses dog and they have to deal with the poop. Heh, perfect.

Sorry got company over. They had to leave real fast but they are coming back. So whats the topic. Hmm dogs now. I had a chocolate lab austrlian shepard mix. His name was Arthas. Before that back when I was married I had a black lab named Uther although my wife at the time kept trying to call him chucky and when she was that wanted the dog she is the one who let him go when I was at work.

Wait I said the names backwards. Arthas was first uther was second. 2 different dogs with 2 different women. Both of whom arent in my life . Hmm. So my last harvest is dry and we are smoking these washed buds and whew. Im so excited for that waterpark tomorrow. I havent even been to a amusementpark since I was 17. Im 31 now

I almost fell out of a wooden rollercoaster when I was little. The lap bar failed to lock. I didnt know until the momentum of the coaster was over the hill and almost threw me off .

Thats a bummer about the dog. No problem. I was finishing up the fights tonight. What a crazy event.

I had a similar experience on the ship ride that swings around like a pendulum. The bar didnt go all the way down and I tried to yell to someone, but off we went. The first inversion I knew something was horribly wrong and I was screaming for help, but everyone laughed along thinking I wss just scared. I held on for dear life and screamed at the topmof my lungs when they made it sit upside down for a few moments. I wad like, ok, gonna lose my grip in about 10 seconds if we dont get moving. Gave me a fear of not having control that will probably stick with me till I die. Otherwise i really like rides and road every one at the Apple ark that day still. Nothing like a near death experience to make you wanna have fun and not waste a minute. Lol

My girlfriend had german shepards growing up. One bit me a little when she brought me home the first time. No big deal, except it was on my thigh about an inch from more important body parts, ahem.

Thats awesome you're already smoking. My buds are smelling nice and the stems are begining to snap dry toward the ends. This is the third day, so I dont think im drying too fast. I managed to pick up a cvault and it should arrive thursday. I hope the buds arent too dry by that time (5 days from tomorrow, 8 days total).

Animals really are the best friends. They are so loyal if you treat them with love.

Back
Top Bottom