Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

She is a beauty!
Thank You, T.!
The Dots should get a lot of the credit for this one ...:)
Have you considered top dressing with worm castings?
Thanks, Beez!- I hadn't considered them, but I am now...I'm headed to Home Depot a little later, I'll see
what they've got...
long time no posting here
Thank you, mumps! Good to see you, glad you're back!
It's been a minute...got anything growing ?

I got some worm castings, but they're only 1.25% nitrogen...sounds kinda weak, not sure if that'll be enough...
And remember on the casting to splurge a little and give each plant more than 1/4 tsp
so, a whole tsp? 😳

J/k- I'll probably put about half an inch of the castings on top of the soil, and water it in when the time comes..

J/k- I'll probably put about half an inch of the castings on top of the soil, and water it in when the time comes..
:thumb:

That was a little jab for GDB when he stops by. I was kidding him on one of his past grows trying to get him to up his game with the castings. I know you won't be stingy. I'm not sure you could use too much as a topdress.

. I'm not sure you could use too much as a topdress.
Thanks, Azi!
I've added about a quart of castings to the soil in a couple of past grows, but I was out of them when this plant got transplanted.
I don't know if they helped my last plant (GSC) but they sure didn't hurt it...

:thumb:

That was a little jab for GDB when he stops by. I was kidding him on one of his past grows trying to get him to up his game with the castings. I know you won't be stingy. I'm not sure you could use too much as a topdress.
Another thing I love so much about this site, for stoners, some folks have good memories...and jokes! :laughtwo:

Another Monday! and a rainy one at that!

Time for a little Update on the little @Weed Seeds Express Zkittles...

The SaugaView®: (this pic makes her look real wide, she's actually only 12")
1A Zkittles.jpg

She's 44 days old, been in the Grow Dots for 21 days. She's 5.5" tall...
2 Zkittles.jpg

The Grow Dots are doing a great job so far-Thanks again to @Grand Daddy Black for trying them first...
She needs water every 3 days, (1/2 gallon) which also includes 3ml. of silica, and 1.25g. of Real Growers Recharge.
Watering to runoff is not recommended with the Dots, so I don't do it.
3 Zkittles.jpg

Just one of her happy little main branches...
9 Zkittles.jpg

She's 27" from the light @ 120 watts (and loving it)
6 Zkittles.jpg

I have about ten more days before the Dots will run out of nitrogen, so, I either need to flip her now, or plan on supplementing the Dots...I'll be supplementing, because I'm not planning on flipping till about day 60...

One more thing that I thought was interesting- My youngest son moved back in for awhile, and he brought his motorized skateboards with him...
the top one is for off road, the bottom one is for the street. The jar of weed is to keep them on topic...:)
Anyhow- They're pretty cool- I'd like to try one, but I'd probably bust a hip or something...😬
Skateboard with weed.jpg

And that's about all there is today!
Thank You for looking, I really appreciate the support :love:
Have a great week, see you next time!
Looking good carcass, I'm as old as you and I would take the off-road board to the park (after a rain) get padded up and while medicated (just to have a OBE while falling) see if I can have fun like I did 40yr's ago. :ganjamon:

Another thing I love so much about this site, for stoners, some folks have good memories..
Not all folks..some of us suffer from c.r.s....
(can't remember shit) 🤪
Looking good carcass, I'm as old as you and I would take the off-road board to the park (after a rain)
I might ride it around on the grass for a minute- and it just rained yesterday...😃
Good to see you, raziel!
I know, right?....
wait.......which one?
you'll have to be more specific, Boo ..:cheesygrinsmiley:

I might ride it around on the grass for a minute- and it just rained yesterday...😃
Oh riding it on the grass was a given, that's the reason of the rain, the ground will be softer to land on after the fall...;) I'm a old stoner not a old dummie...:ganjamon:

Ha! Can't forget shit? I have the other kind of c.f.s - can't find shit...🤪
That's not surprising, c.r.s and c.f.s (of your type) are often paired afflictions. You're lucky though, because when paired they often lead to c.g.s.

You seemed to have escaped that fate! (c.g.s = can't grow shit). :)

You seemed to have escaped that fate! (c.g.s = can't grow shit). :)
Yep, that one hasn't got me...not yet, anyway...😬

Here it is Monday again...so it's Update time for the little Zkittles!

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's 51 days old today, it's her 29th day in the Grow Dots. She's a happy little plant...still getting nothing but water, a little silica, and, every other watering, 1.25g of Real Growers Recharge.
I was giving the RGR with every watering...
Then, I read the instructions:hmmmm:
Now, it's every other watering...:)
2.jpg

A pic of her out of the box...she's a very dark green, so there's no nitrogen deficiency yet...but that may be coming up in a week or so...
3a.jpg

She's 6" tall and 14" wide- I'm going to let her grow upward now so, hopefully, she's around 10 inches tall when I flip her to 12/12 in ten days or so...
5.jpg

Hooking the tie downs to the drip tray didn't work very well, so I used a large 36" HVAC zip tie, and some binder clips to hold the branches down past the edge of the pot
3.jpg

One of the 8 main branches...
6.jpg

And that's about all there is today...
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support...:love:
You can find the USA/Australia comparative grow here...
Have a great week, everyone- see you next time!

So pretty! Gonna be another boxful, if a bit shorter than the record-breaker. :)
there's no nitrogen deficiency yet...but that may be coming up in a week or so...
The power of positive thinking. :welldone:
She's 6" tall and 14" wide- I'm going to let her grow upward now so, hopefully, she's around 10 inches tall when I flip her to 12/12 in ten days or so...
Another 4" in ten days is easy once you stop sticking it with hooks!
Hooking the tie downs to the drip tray didn't work very well, so I used a large 36" HVAC zip tie, and some binder clips to hold the branches down past the edge of the pot
I hear that GDBungees® will work for those who don't have 36" zip ties handy.

Gonna be another boxful, if a bit shorter than the record-breaker.
Yeah, that GSC is going to be hard to beat... :love:
I hear that GDBungees® will work for those who don't have 36" zip ties handy.
I had 1 bungee cord, and it was too short...that zip-tie has been hanging in the garage for ten years or so- I knew if I kept it long enough, I'd find something to use it for...:)
Another 4" in ten days is easy once you stop sticking it with hooks!
Ha! If I took the hooks all the way off, she'd be 4" taller by tomorrow morning...🤪

Sorry, NTH- I missed this one...
Love the zip tie idea CDog.
I would of used a noodle like last time, but my noodle turned up missing when the kids moved (back) in
last week..
How much the new system cost? Can’t be blowing the budget now.
I had the zip-tie, and I stole the binder clips from Mrs.C...so it was pretty affordable...
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom