Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

And that’s a great idea with the zip tie…I had no idea they came in such a large size!
Thanks, Boo!
Those huge zip ties are for large air ducting- they're the new duct tape!;)

That plant looks sweet Carcass! I'm not surprised. :Rasta:

Nice move with the zip tie and binder clips. I like. Or to quote Trala, that innovation "makes my pearls sing!" (I think I got that right.)

Looking forward!

(that last part sounds "funny")🤪
Sure did!

I'd say if it takes that long to find it then it's probably not worth finding! :rofl:

Nice move with the zip tie and binder clips. I like. Or to quote Trala, that innovation "makes my pearls sing!" (I think I got that right.)
Right saying, wrong site. That version is from my OnlyFans page.

Oh and Black, for a price I’ll make your pearls sing alright ;)

Lolllinggggg!

I'd say if it takes that long to find it then it's probably not worth finding! :rofl:
In the time it took to look for it (and not find it) I could of driven to the dollar store and bought a new one...which I may still do- the zip tie works ok, but not as well as a noodle did ... :D
:rofl:
OMG! This plant is AMAZING!
Thanks,T! The Grow Dots have a lot to do with that ..

Right saying, wrong site. That version is from my OnlyFans page.

Lolllinggggg!
What? My observation on 420 has been that we brothers and sisters give things to each other! :)

What? My observation on 420 has been that we brothers and sisters give things to each other! :)
Yeah nah, not those kinds of things, mate... unless you live in the Deep South. I’ve heard in the Deep South anything goes and having an Uncle Dad and Aunty Mum is a common place.

Yeah nah, not those kinds of things, mate... unless you live in the Deep South. I’ve heard in the Deep South anything goes and having an Uncle Dad and Aunty Mum is a common place.
Australia is the Deep South. But I get it! :)

Yep, that one hasn't got me...not yet, anyway...😬

Here it is Monday again...so it's Update time for the little Zkittles!

The SaugaView®:
1.jpg

She's 51 days old today, it's her 29th day in the Grow Dots. She's a happy little plant...still getting nothing but water, a little silica, and, every other watering, 1.25g of Real Growers Recharge.
I was giving the RGR with every watering...
Then, I read the instructions:hmmmm:
Now, it's every other watering...:)
2.jpg

A pic of her out of the box...she's a very dark green, so there's no nitrogen deficiency yet...but that may be coming up in a week or so...
3a.jpg

She's 6" tall and 14" wide- I'm going to let her grow upward now so, hopefully, she's around 10 inches tall when I flip her to 12/12 in ten days or so...
5.jpg

Hooking the tie downs to the drip tray didn't work very well, so I used a large 36" HVAC zip tie, and some binder clips to hold the branches down past the edge of the pot
3.jpg

One of the 8 main branches...
6.jpg

And that's about all there is today...
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support...:love:
You can find the USA/Australia comparative grow here...
Have a great week, everyone- see you next time!
Shes a little beautie amazing idea with the tie. Bravo carcass

in the Deep South anything goes and having an Uncle Dad and Aunty Mum is a common place.
There's a new law in the deep south- If a couple chooses to get a divorce, they're still brother and sister...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Australia is the Deep South. But I get it!
Does that mean we're the Deep North...?
Shes a little beautie amazing idea with the tie.
Thanks, GF!
That big zip tie finally came in handy ...:high-five:

Australia is the Deep South. But I get it! :)
Woh, woah woah.

Timeout. Seems to be some confusion.

Things got said, words flew around, its easy to see where this train left the rails.

But so we are all clear, Aus is the Land Down Under.

But Ill accept Down South.

I love living Down South. And Down Under. Everyone knows when you come to is by going down south, theres a lot of joy to be had, by everyone.

So if anyone heres wants to come south, down south, we are most willing to have you visit. Come down south, and put a smile on your face.

We will even allow you into the NT.

Which caused a stir.

NT tourism advert

Monday again, so it's time for an Update on the @Weed Seeds Express Zkittles...

She's 58 days old today, been in the Grow Dots for 36 days, and she's a real happy little plant so far...
The SaugaView:

1-Zkittles.jpg

An out of the box shot, so we can see her true colors- The white light from the Nextlight makes her look a bit pale. No deficiencies of any kind yet. I'm real happy with the Grow Dots.
She's (mostly) 9 inches tall, and 18 inches wide- that's as wide as I want her to get, so she'll just be growing upward from now on..
2a-Zkittles.jpg

She's getting 1.25g. of Real Growers Recharge every 6 days, as recommended by the Grow Dot folks...and last week I also started adding 1g. of Aloe Vera powder every watering. It's full of good stuff for the plant:

From Google:
"Aloe vera contains over 75 beneficial compounds including amino acids, antioxidants, complex carbohydrates, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, C, E, B-vitamins, and more. When blended into a homemade fertilizer, your plants receive a gentle but potent boost of nutrition."

3-Zkittles.jpg

Well, the ziptie/binder clip thing didn't really work all that well, so I did something else- using a dollar store trash can. The one in the pic is a smaller version- I used the big one. Cut the top 2 inches off the trash can, flattened it out, and wrapped it around the pot...
4-Zkittles.jpg

So now I've got this- still not as good as just using a pool noodle, which I'll go back to on the next one..
2-Zkittles.jpg

I'll be flipping her to 12/12 either in 2 days(day 60) or whenever she reaches 10 inches tall, whichever comes first- she's got some pre-flowers, so she's ready for it..She'll probably end up under 20 inches tall, but that's ok- not as big as the last one, but big enough...

And that's about all for today...
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support.. :love:
You can find the Carcass/@Trala USA/Australia comparative grow here

Have a great week, hope to see you next time!

She's 58 days old today, been in the Grow Dots for 36 days, and she's a real happy little plant so far
Another beauty in a box! :love:
The SaugaView:
It occurs to me that a lot of folks now here have no idea what that means or why, but never ask any of us about it. :hmmmm:
Cut the top 2 inches off the trash can, flattened it out, and wrapped it around the pot...
Truly the MacGyver of our age. :welldone:
So now I've got this- still not as good as just using a pool noodle, which I'll go back to on the next one
If no one throws it out before you get to it!
I'll be flipping her to 12/12 either in 2 days(day 60) or whenever she reaches 10 inches tall, whichever comes first- she's got some pre-flowers, so she's ready for it..She'll probably end up under 20 inches tall, but that's ok- not as big as the last one, but big enough...
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom