Some things to observe today...

Rite of Passage 2
Parmesan auto got topped.

And Gelato 1 has filled up her pot. I could have put this plant in a 30 L (7.9 Gal) I reckon, but we'll see soon enough.

Welcome aboard Krissi! :love: Thanks for being here!. I'm excited to have you here :)
Blessed to be here. Topping looks like it went well with my scrumptious parmy!

Greetings, the pace is quickening I feel. Gelato 1 has been topped, Gelato 2 up-potted and Parmesan has had a limb removed from her second node. It was not developing well. The swicks are going great and everything seems good for now. The lights are both at 75 % at a distance of 16 inches (or 35 inches away in the case of the second Gelato).

Screenshot (717).png

Thanks for looking in today.
Wow Carmen they look beautiful, great job

Wow Carmen they look beautiful, great job
Thank you Old G. I've missed you around here. Are you settling in now in the new place?

For the past few days we have had stage 6 loadshedding, which means we go without electricity for between 10 and 14 hours every day.

How it works is that our power supplier doesn't have enough generating capacity to supply the country so we take turns area by area being taken off grid for 2.5 hours each time. Today we will have two 4.5 hour stretches, which is unusual and severe.

I keep my lights running 24/7 so that any downtime from loadshedding will not affect the overall daily light intake too drastically, I hope.

We've just come out of a four hour loadshedding.

We have not had this year a single minute until this week. It's been off for 11.5 hours per 24..... I'll have to rig an emergency bulb that will stay on when the power goes or everything will flower.
Hoping parliament gets back to work soon. Been lucky until now but shizballs its rough.
Lucky you have autos.

Do you still get cellular service?
Yes we do, unless there is a tower failure.

We have not had this year a single minute until this week. It's been off for 11.5 hours per 24..... I'll have to rig an emergency bulb that will stay on when the power goes or everything will flower.
Hoping parliament gets back to work soon. Been lucky until now but shizballs its rough.
Lucky you have autos.
That's why I have autos.

Aye rough it is.

I'll have to rig an emergency bulb that will stay on when the power goes or everything will flower.
What will you use? Are you flowering outside?

No I've got some mothers that I'm using to breed. I don't want anything to flower yet as still waiting to move and don't want to move while everything is half way. Seems I'm going to have to get started as move is taking ages. Bummer.
I have this lightbulb that charges while the power is on and then when the power goes off, it stays on. For a few hours at least and then needs power to charge it.
It's not crazy bright but it will hopefully be enough to keep the tent lit. I'm going to have to go 24/0 as 11.5 hours off will definitely send everything into flower.
Hoping for some rain today so I can get into the forest during the week and forage some mushies.

No I've got some mothers that I'm using to breed. I don't want anything to flower yet as still waiting to move and don't want to move while everything is half way. Seems I'm going to have to get started as move is taking ages. Bummer.
I have this lightbulb that charges while the power is on and then when the power goes off, it stays on. For a few hours at least and then needs power to charge it.
It's not crazy bright but it will hopefully be enough to keep the tent lit. I'm going to have to go 24/0 as 11.5 hours off will definitely send everything into flower.
Hoping for some rain today so I can get into the forest during the week and forage some mushies.
It looks like rain. What kind of mushies do you find in the forest?

I think I know what you're talking about wrt the lightbulb. Just a regular rechargeable LED from the supermarket? I'll hold thumbs for your mother plants and that the move goes better going forward. That's concerning. Will the new place be on a priority grid or will you have to make another plan?

Another day goes by with no flower. They have started pushing out pistils here and there. I think they greened up quite nicely, the G2 included. They are taking the 75 % light intensity well.

I hope your Saturday is a good one.

Back
Top Bottom