XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light By ViparSpectra Grows A Bucket Of Clones

THE
VIPARSPECTRA
XS1500 Pro
🌻

Hello and good growing!

I see this new @ViparSpectra light doing big high energy work in peoples gardens! At low power consumption of course! Today it's going to the other end of the work spectrum and will be boasting its ability to function perfectly as a low power light for times when a more delicate touch by the sun is needed.

The XS1500 Pro

Not only is this light attractive to the eye, it's fit and finish quality of parts is beyond comparison! I've done bench work to make fabricated parts conform to us handling them and for our eyes to be happy with the end product, and Craftsmanship just seeps from every piece of this unit!

LET THE CLONE MAKING BEGIN!
🌻

Getting roots to appear at the end of a freshly cut shoot can be tricky. In the past I've had to set my cloning bucket to the side of my light to avoid too much light. Burning almost 200 watts 18/6 isn't the best thing for my wallet or the environment if I can rely on a better light to do a better job. This is it!
This XS1500 Pro has a Max of 1500 watts and I'll be running it at 5%. 5%! That's as close to free as I can see :) and a just right light power level for the babies trying to root!

These were cut and put in the cloner on the 7th. I cut them with scissors and made an angle cut on the bottom and a few scrapes with the side of my very sharp clean knife, dipped them in hormone gel and into the sleeve in the bucket full of treated ro water, but in the spray not the water itself.
These are the 2 things I used in the ro water.
And here they are a day later looking chipper as they work hard making roots appear out of nowhere under the cover!

I'll check in a few days. They really do look like they need nothing so as they pray so will I, for big healthy roots!

I know this XS1500 Pro can and will flower out a plant and give us rock hard sticky nugs by looking at the charts above! There's real PAR power here! But can it handle the most delicate of jobs as well? So far it's 100% yes by looking at the posture of those clones after a day in the bucket!

5% is the setting, that's how low this beauty goes. I read 120 PPFD of PAR at the tops. Sweet!

Oh, these cuts(clones) are made from my garden 2 weeks in from flip. They are Monstercropped clones now! @Trala I may be asking for tips on them please? I did this once a while ago. I know you are an experienced monstercropping woman. Thanks :love: !

Nice, Otter!

I've been eyeing out the ViparSpektra lights and wondering which would suit my 2 plant grow setup best. You sound as if you have a broad and in-depth technical understanding and you now know ViparSpetra. Do you have any idea which ones I should look at?

Happy cloning under the XS 1500 Pro!

Nice, Otter!

I've been eyeing out the ViparSpektra lights and wondering which would suit my 2 plant grow setup best. You sound as if you have a broad and in-depth technical understanding and you now know ViparSpetra. Do you have any idea which ones I should look at?

Square space if it was me it would be the KS2500.
But if like me you have a longer rectangle space 2 XS-1500-PRO.
The option to add lights to the daisy chain if you ever go bigger
Also depending how big your ladies get one XS1500 PRO would do the job if kept smaller.
I have the KS2500 and the XS1500 pro both great lights.
I own a XS2000/XS4000 and a P1000 so im a bit of a @ViparSpectra fan boy.
:)

Nice, Otter!

Hi Carmen, we can figure it out. What size tent will you have them in? So far I like Skunksta's thoughts.
Great strain! They will love XS1500 PRO :high-five:
For tiny babies only days from being cut, they sure stand tall and happy basking in its glow!

What size tent will you have them in?
My table top setup Otter, no tent. My question to myself was what size tent would I need, a 3 x 3 or a 4 x 4 to accommodate my grow, because that in turn would determine the footprint and therefore the right light, wouldn't it? I won't be lighting an actual tented space though.

My table top setup Otter, no tent. My question to myself was what size tent would I need, a 3 x 3 or a 4 x 4 to accommodate my grow, because that in turn would determine the footprint and therefore the right light, wouldn't it? I won't be lighting an actual tented space though.
I was looking at a KS3000. It has a 3 x 3 foot footprint. The light is 32 inches square itself and has great PAR all over.

If versatility and movement is more needed then maybe a pair of XS1500mPro's may fit your needs like Skunksta mentioned. His thought of KS2500 is another to consider.

They both have wild evenness of light distribution. Check em out.

I was looking at a KS3000. It has a 3 x 3 foot footprint. The light is 32 inches square itself and has great PAR all over.

If versatility and movement is more needed then maybe a pair of XS1500mPro's may fit your needs like Skunksta mentioned. His thought of KS2500 is another to consider.

They both have wild evenness of light distribution. Check em out.
Thank you Otter and @Skunksta , that's 3 good options. I will do some reading.

Nice start to your @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO grow journal.

Will you be use one or two XS1500 PRO for this grow?

Stay safe,
Tok..
Hi Tok, only one here. It's not going to be a full grow either. I'm bringing these clones along to root, then into solo cups to mature a little. My niece wants one and I'd like to give away the rest. I may put an auto under it after that. I have no tent space for a photo right now. It's perfect for this! This and an auto I'd expect.

Cloning is one thing I have not got around too; I know how, it just I have a large variety of seeds that I haven't grow yet.
Maybe in the future.
It's just another avenue to stroll down when or if the time comes. They're so many great seeds in the world! I find it hard to clone for grow projects for myself. I mostly do it for others and to show 420Mag folk how I do it.

BUCKET O CLONES A CLONING TO THE TUNE OF SWEET XS1500 Pro RAYS

Hi folks I get to gaze at the best things as I water! Today I enjoyed the clone scene in @ViparSpectra Land.
No root action yet but it's early. Only 5 or 6 days yet. Happy as clams! What am I saying! These are Little Monsters by definition!
THEY'RE DOIN THE MASH! 🎶🎶🎶

Back
Top Bottom