CascadianDank's Redemption

Very Nice Cascadian. You got a lot of good stuff going on.

Question for you, using that method of rooting clones, how long before you normally see roots from cuttings? I just got a cloner like that and took cutting a week ago. Still nothing.

Subbed!

Thank you Crawdaddy. i just got this cloner and this was the first run with it. They took about 2 and a half weeks but I think that was due to very high temps like 100 to 110 during the hottest part of the day. That was in a workshop area built off the side my house where Im gonna have my tents once the weather changes. They wouldnt grow roots but if you look back at the transplant pics you can see the stems were white and swollen where the water was spraying them. Once I brought them in and the temps stayed between 70 and 80 they rooted.

That was my results this time, generally they take 10 to 14 days in my past experince and from what Ive read/heard from others

Late yesterday afternoon the ladies of the garden experienced their first rain along with some marble sized hail for about 1 min. I am happy to say everyone made it through unharmed and are all very happy lookin this afternoon in the full sun.

I went out and took some pics after the rain, then again just a few mins ago.

SD and TD
DSCF02905.JPG
DSCF02982.JPG

Clones/Seedlings
DSCF02924.JPG
DSCF03003.JPG

Paranormal Thing??? (This plant is kinda lookin like the TD a little)
DSCF02933.JPG
DSCF02992.JPG

GSC, MW, GC
DSCF02883.JPG
DSCF02894.JPG
DSCF03014.JPG
DSCF03022.JPG
DSCF03035.JPG
DSCF03132.JPG
DSCF03141.JPG

Bay11
DSCF02874.JPG
DSCF03043.JPG
DSCF03122.JPG

GSC, BD that clones were cut from
DSCF02864.JPG
DSCF03052.JPG

BD
DSCF02852.JPG
DSCF03111.JPG

Some Group Shots
DSCF02943.JPG
DSCF02954.JPG
DSCF03102.JPG
DSCF03151.JPG

The leaves have all been glowing with the light green color of new growth since top dressing.

The clones/seedlings inside are growing nicely now also. I popped a BD clone out of its cup yesterday and it was full of roots so will be transplanting one day this week. They will then go into the tent, which I brought inside for now til I can afford to insulate and cover the walls and ceiling in my room for better control over temps.

Here is a look at them as of now
DSCF03071.JPG
DSCF03083.JPG

I don't think these plants can get much better LOL you've done it..

Thank you. I am really happy with the results They are the biggest and healthiest plants Ive grown in my 4 yrs and I cant wait to see what happens next year now when I put em out at 2 ft in bigger pots with Super Soil. Til then we will see what happens inside with the tent and 1k HPS

Today I will be getting clones transplanted and under 400 watts of Metal Halide til they are a little bigger and ready for the 1k watt. Pics will come later once finished.

I also drooped 4 each SS and PK seeds into shot glasses cuz its been ver a year since Ive had either, other than the SS from my first journal that was nothing like it should have been. Purple Kush is probably my favorite smelling and tasting strain it is unmistakable and very appealing. The Super Skunk is just an ass kicker of a strain that I have enjoyed lots of over the last 4 years. It is one of those strains that you smoke and then you realize maybe youve smoked a little more than you needed to cuz youre BAAAAKED and dont wanna move lol.

DSCF03161.JPG

Thats what I saw when I walked around the corner to fill pots with Super Soil.

This is 40 mins later after 1 gal of water and filling pots with soil
DSCF03171.JPG

I knew I had to water today but wasnt expecting that.

I got 8 Blue Dreams transplanted into #5 pots half full of Super Soil. I added 2 cups worth of Roots on top of that and mixed the top 2 inches or so together as a buffer layer then added another 4 to 5 cups worth on top of that before filling in around a cup to make the transplant hole.
DSCF03181.JPG
DSCF03192.JPG
DSCF03201.JPG
DSCF03212.JPG
DSCF03231.JPG
DSCF03221.JPG
DSCF03241.JPG

Heres a couple shots of them in the tent under a 400w MH and a shot of my exhaust which will be hooked to the 1K hood once I hang that in there
DSCF0325.JPG
DSCF0326.JPG
DSCF0327.JPG

I still have 1 BD, 2 GSC, 1 GC and a B11 clone to transplant but those will be put in smaller pots with no super soil to use for future cloning and the 3 seedlings are not ready to transplant yet so those will all stay under the T5 in the closet for now.

Love the root mass on the clones....and looks like they got a good home to grow in. :)

Couple questions...

1. you said ' I added 2 cups worth of Roots' what you mean by 'Roots'? I assume not actual roots lol.
2. Your tent is 4X4 right?

Roots Organic Soil. Thats what I used as a base for the Super Soil and I use as the top layer of soil in the pots. Half Super Soil, Half Roots Organic Soil.

The tent is 6.5x6.5

Things are looking beautiful! Your old ladies and new babies are all looking very luscious. It looks like your cannabis has been getting most of your love and you have been neglecting those tomatoes :) I really liked the shots of the roots on the clones. They looked very bright and healthy. Well done! +reps

Thank you and yes the tomatoes are pretty rough lookin. They were neglected during the month of renos and moving and I try not to show em off here lol for obvious reasons but they sneak in the shot here and there. I have harvested roughly 30 tomatoes of various sizes from them so far and theres lotsa green ones still on them.

So today I checked the 8 seeds in shot glasses and they all sank to the bottom after a gentle push to see if they would. I have read that if the seeds sink they are ready to plant if they float they are not ??? I dont know for sure but I wait til they pop open before planting which is usually 2 to 3 days after dropping in water.

I went out to check the garden and found the beginnings of buds forming on the GC and on one branch of the big BD WOOHOOOOO. Let the fun begin. I love watching buds grow and swell

After that excitement I went ahead and transplanted the 2 remaining GSC clones into #2 pots with straight Roots no Super Soil because these will not be flowered out for some time cuz I need some good clones off them. Then they went under the 400 MH in the tent with the others. That leaves 1 GC, 1 BD, and 1 B11 clone and 2 PC seedlings and the unknown seedling, which Im really thinkin/hoping is Purple Power, under the T5. Those 3 clones are still small and will stay there for a while longer before transplant.

DSCF03342.JPG
DSCF03362.JPG
DSCF03373.JPG
DSCF03382.JPG
DSCF03392.JPG
DSCF03402.JPG
DSCF03411.JPG
DSCF03422.JPG

The temp was around 90 all afternoon in the tent yesterday but I have the fan blowing over the tops of the plants and it really isnt bad in there they seem to be ok with it at this time. I have the light on 18/6 in the tent now

The temp was around 90 all afternoon in the tent yesterday but I have the fan blowing over the tops of the plants and it really isnt bad in there they seem to be ok with it at this time.

Yea I am in Southern WA and the dam heat wont stop, we get a day or 2 of normal temps then it gets warm again. Like today.

lol well outside its been mid 80s for the last few days but all of July was upper 90s and low 100s. It is hot but Im from the midwest originally and the humidity there is the killer bein out here for the last year now has been great compared to there. I was just south of Portland for 2 months last year from Aug to Oct and it was really nice there.

Back
Top Bottom