CascadianDank's Redemption

Today is a big update got 3 days worth of pics to post and everything is rollin along nicely.

First off I chopped the Bay11:rip::rip: and fed the roots to the worms.
DSCF03943.JPG
DSCF03953.JPG
DSCF03953.JPG
DSCF03962.JPG
DSCF03973.JPG
DSCF03983.JPG
DSCF03993.JPG
DSCF04005.JPG

Thats a big root system lol. The plant was ripped apart and buried in the compost bin which is the green bin in the corner of the garden. I did the same with most of my tomato plants but I kept the root balls intact and set aside in a box for now to mix later with used soil from the outdoor and a small amount of Super Soil for use in raised garden beds which Ill be building once I harvest.

I brought the 2 PC seedlings back inside cuz they havent done anything since going outside and I figure werent mature enough to flower so theyre in the closet now which I cleared out by transplanting all the remaining clones and seedlings.

The first pic is a little blurry where I was trying to show but the unknown seedling I noticed didnt have drain holes in the bottom of the cup when I watered so I cut some in and went out to water the garden. when I came back in to to transplant I saw a root coming out one of the drain holes I had cut less than 30 mins ago.

DSCF04024.JPG
DSCF04013.JPG
DSCF04054.JPG
DSCF04083.JPG
DSCF04092.JPG
DSCF04104.JPG
DSCF04113.JPG
DSCF04122.JPG
DSCF04131.JPG
DSCF04142.JPG
DSCF04151.JPG
DSCF04161.JPG
DSCF04173.JPG
DSCF04072.JPG

Next I took a group shot of the tent and realized I forgot to transplant the unknown seedling which was hiding behind a pot full of dirt lol and I was wonderin why I had an extra pot:hmmmm:
I also planted the 4th out of 4 seeds which are either PK or SS. The other 4 have still not popped so I guess they may be duds.

DSCF04193.JPG
DSCF04222.JPG
DSCF04242.JPG

Thats the Bay 11 clone back in the corner all alone. I dont want it getting alot of light and getting big just keep it around a while til I can figure out where to flower it.
The GC clone (back right) was the only transplant to get Super Soil this round because I want to flower it out and be done with it. Nothing against Green Crk I just like other strains better and have to keep plant counts in check. The others were put into straight Roots Soil and will be used for cloning.

That was all 2 days ago now today the tent and closet look like this.

DSCF0425.JPG
DSCF04283.JPG
DSCF04293.JPG
DSCF04304.JPG
DSCF04311.JPG
DSCF04321.JPG

2 of the 4 seeds have sprouted now and the other 2 are just popping through the dirt I can see em but they arent awake just yet

The outdoor garden was watered Friday morning and the plants were drooping and thirsty by mid afternoon when I went out to tear up tomato plants. So I watered again and then twice again on Saturday but on Saturday evening I got a bunch of runoff so I didnt water at all Sunday. Everyone was good this morning except the SD which has been stretching all over the place lately as well as BD2 and GSC2.

Heres some pics of each plant and a few group shots from the 4 corners of the garden

BD Clones
DSCF04373.JPG
DSCF04382.JPG

TD and ???
DSCF04392.JPG
DSCF04412.JPG

MW
DSCF04421.JPG

DSCF04432.JPG

GSC1
DSCF04473.JPG
DSCF04481.JPG

SD
DSCF04512.JPG
DSCF04522.JPG

GC
DSCF04532.JPG
DSCF04542.JPG
DSCF04552.JPG

GSC2
DSCF04592.JPG
DSCF04601.JPG

BD2
DSCF04611.JPG
DSCF0462.JPG

BD1
DSCF04632.JPG
DSCF04641.JPG
DSCF04674.JPG
DSCF04684.JPG
DSCF04653.JPG
DSCF04664.JPG

Thats what were lookin at today. The plants in the tent are really taking off. They BDs grew from 6 and 8 inchers the other day to all being a foot tall today and the 2 GSC clones have doubled in size too.

Looking great CD don't worry bout the past journal,we don't always pull it off when trying something new,I have plenty of failures in my journals,it's not failing that matter but how you react that matters,yo learned and moved on ,beautifully I might add, the plants look perfect this time:thumb:

Thank you BID. Im excited to see what the future brings now that I got things runnin smooth

IM all into this hi-brix growing now,I've never seen such healthy smelly tasty,potent bud before, you should read up on it, it's much simpler than it seems at first most the work is done at the beginning,:high-five:

I have been readin some journals on here and following Docs journal recently too but Ive spent 300 bux on my soil in the last 6 weeks not counting what I spent last year that the outdoor plants are in so Im kinda holdin off on changin anything at the moment. Plus I like just dippin my gal jug in a tote of RO water and watering my plants. The soil will all be reused so I may experiment after I harvest the outdoor.

IM finding several hi brix products and technique are advantageous without doing the whole shebang like just using the tea & AZOMITE with some yucca makes a huge difference the tea I use is the best I have found it makes white fuzz grow all over the outside of my smartpots! And it's cheap you get enough to make 80 gal of tea for 10$ and yucca is 15 a pint you only use it a couple times a grow bout an Oz a grow so when you get ready to experiment it will be easy on the plastic, I spent 40$ for the yucca,tea,and some veg & flower drenches,that will last thru 2,3,4 grows ,you know IM not doing it if it's expensive!

Thes 2 pics were 7.5 hrs after the ones in yesterdays post. Mid to upper 90s and clear skys all day. They love the sun but suck up the water quick so watered again and just did again for today
DSCF7476.JPG
DSCF7477.JPG

Today is the 8th day since transplanting the BDs into pots and going in the tent. They have all grown a foot since. Heres some day of pics from a few pages back and today pics
DSCF0325.JPG
DSCF0326.JPG

DSCF7478.JPG
DSCF7479.JPG

I rotated the BDs too putting the 4 center ones to the outside and outsides in.

The GSCs and the PC Seedlings are growing good too but not as fast which Im cool with cuz I dont need them big just yet anyway. I figure Ill let these BDs double in size then Ill chop the top 6 to 8 inches off to clone and once theyre about 2 ft Ill flip to flower. I have to finish the room first though.

Glad you could join us Lurch and COKE.

Ive decided Im gonna flower 9 plants at a time under each of the 2 1Ks I have for flowering so I moved pots around and did some defol on the 8 Bds yesterday. The plan is to harvest 9 plants per month 8 of one kind and 1 random something to add a flavor to the personal stash.

I have found the next strain Im gonna order but have to wait a couple months to get the money. Tahoe OG. Im watching one grow in CrazyCarls journal and the strain sounds FANTASTIC

OG Kush Tahoe Cut Probably
»»» Chemdawg x {Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan} Probably
Lemon Thai x Hindu Kush, Pakistan
Lemon Thai »»» Sativa
Hindu Kush, Pakistan »»» Indica
Chemdawg
Unknown Indica »»» Indica
SFV OG Kush F4
»»» SFV OG x Afghani #1
SFV OG
OG Kush SFV Cut (specified above)
Afghani #1
»»» Afghanistan x Afghanistan
Afghanistan »»» Indica
Afghanistan »»» Indica

They are EXPENSIVE 150 bux for 6 fem or 10 regs but I gotta try it

Oh yea I brought the 3 BD clones back in from outside. They havent done much since goin out either so I checked the cups for roots and there was nothing but hot wet dirt. I suppose they never had a chance to dry fully maybe or the heat but I dont know they are still alive as well as the 2 seedlings but we will see what they do under the T5

I can suggest Jamaica seeds blackout kush. its g13 x ogk.

I didn't know what the cross was but I smelled chemdawg during bloom, and lemon after cure so I contacted a Jamaica seeds rep asking if its ogk and they told me that it is the original g13 x the original ogk (chemd x kush)

See if they are any cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom