CascadianDank's Redemption

How it growing brother?:) Any update pics of that bomb sh**? lol

Nothin really changed since the last pics.

I did put a Bay11 and 3 BD clones outside yesterday and the unknown Paranormal thing?? out today and I also planted the 4 new seeds in cups today. 3 of the 4 were popped.

The 2 burned up clones (GSC) are still standing but almost completely yellow now, no signs of trouble on any of the other clones or seedlings but I went ahead and diluted the B-1 mix down with 2 more gallons of RO water.

I fed 2 days ago and am about to go out and water now (straight RO) oh and did some more defol yesterday. Ill post more Pics in a couple days once I see some more growth

Awesome Journal CD! I really like the looks of your outdoor plants, they look like bonsais or something, just gorgeous. Thank's for checking out my grow too! Subbed :)

Thanks,

They look like that because I topped them for clones and I bend the branches down and away from the stalk to open them up. I suppose I really dont need to for outdoor plants but its a habit at this point and its not hurting them any

No my lawn looks like shit. It is actually a failed attempt at sod. Im not sure what happened to it. I spent almost 1k bux on dirt and sod and my wife and I busted our asses for 2 days in the 90+ heat and sun. It started to grow and look really good then after about 2 weeks it started dying off. I told the place I bought the dirt from what I was using it for and thats what they suggested I use because my yard was full of sand. when they dumped the dirt some got in my tomato containers and it doesnt drain well, the water just sits there and slowly seeps into the containers so I think I over watered the sod and drowned it. The pieces wont pull up so the roots took but I dont know what else it coulda been other than too much water and too much traffic from my dog but it just started dying in patches and spreading so Id water more and it got worse so I said screw it Ill try seeding it in the fall.

The plants on the other hand look great Ive been bending branches don to open them up and they are lovin life right now. I put 4 more clones 2 seedlings and the Sour Diesel and Parathing?? outside today for a total of 18 plants now. the rest of the clones and seedlings are still in the closet but I got rid of the LED and hung the 2ft T5. They just didnt look like they were growing under the LED so Ill try to flower a couple clones with it soon and see what happens.

Heres a few pics from yesterday after I hosed the plants down and then earlier today after I put the new ones out.
DSCF02182.JPG
DSCF02193.JPG
DSCF02203.JPG
DSCF02212.JPG
DSCF02255.JPG
DSCF02273.JPG

These guys werent too happy for a bit cuz I forgot to water them and was swappin out lights but theyre good now
DSCF02264.JPG

Heres the clones and seedlings in the closet after light change
DSCF02285.JPG

2 of the seedlings in cups in the pic above were over watered so thats why they were put outside to try and dry them out some but they wilted and look sad right now. guess well see what happens.

Subscribed.
Beautiful garden, I wish I could grow outdoors like that. Freakin stupid laws. Very jealous of all your genetics also. Looking forward to seeing huge outdoor nugs ;)

:rollit:

Thanks Bid Ive had the Blue Dream a couple times and loved it. I really like the way shes grown for me. Weve had some 100+ days and it hasnt seemed to bother them at all I just had to water every day. Thes plants started out in a green house for about a month behind our RV and only got a couple hours in the morning and a few hrs in the evening of direct sunlight but since being put outside once we moved they have grown like cazy.

When I was planning my move from Illinois a couple yrs ago I started looking in the Triangle too but land is not cheap there so I just checked over the state line into southern Oregon and found it more in my budget plus theres no tax here and I havent pumped gas in a year they do it for you here. Its pretty similar here from what I gather and I love it. I watched that show Weed Wars and they actually flew over the town where our RV was in the first couple episodes, that was before we were here though.

I did drive thru Humboldt and Mendocino Counties on Hwy 101 when we went on our trip in March and it is BEAUTIFUL there and San Francisco was AWESOME Just wish I had a Cali med card while I was there lol

Thought I would share some pics of what I did today with my worm bin and a pic of the closet today. There are some very unhappy clones and some clones and seedlings that look great. Temps range from upper 80s at night with the door shut to low 70s during the day with door open 24 hr lights.

DSCF02314.JPG
DSCF02323.JPG
DSCF02365.JPG
DSCF02373.JPG
DSCF02383.JPG
DSCF02394.JPG

DSCF02404.JPG

The half I removed was full of castings and some unfinished scraps and a few worms but not many. I added that al to my compost bin and mixed it up
DSCF02344.JPG
DSCF02416.JPG

Heres the closet with some close ups
DSCF02422.JPG
DSCF02436.JPG
DSCF02462.JPG
DSCF02476.JPG
DSCF02484.JPG
DSCF02494.JPG
DSCF02506.JPG

The plants outside all look great but Im not gonna post pics of them for a few days because my Super Soil will be done in 2 days and I want a before top dressing pic when they need water again after tonights heavy watering.

The day Ive been waiting for has finally come :cheer::partyboy: My Super Soil is ready :)

For those who may not know Super Soil is a concentrated organic soil mix used with an organic base soil such as Roots Organic which is what I used as my base soil. You can find all kinds of info on it out there so I wont go on about it here. The recipe I used is the 2010 revised mix which is:

8 large bags of high quality organic potting soil with coco and Mycorrhizae
25-50 lbs. of organic worm castings
5 lbs. of Blood meal 12-0-0
5 lbs. Bat guano 0-5-0
5 lbs. Fish Bone Meal 3-16-0
¾ cup Epsom salt
1 cup Sweet lime (Dolomite)
½ cup Azomite ( Trace element)
2 Tbs. powdered Humic acid

This sat for 30 days and then this morning I mixed it all up again and put it back in the bins then top dressed the lovely ladies and watered with 1gal each.

The Sour Diesel and Tangerine Dream didnt get a top dressing because they were still too wet and I have an issue with the leaves on the SD which I have a pic of along with before shots of each lady taken right after top dressing and watering.

Here are the SD leaves and pics of the TD and SD.
DSCF02514.JPG
DSCF02523.JPG
DSCF02535.JPG
DSCF02543.JPG

Heres pics of that Paranormal thing???, the Purple Crk seedlings, 3 Blue Dream clones and a Bay 11 clone
DSCF02563.JPG
DSCF02571.JPG
DSCF02552.JPG
DSCF02582.JPG

The Paranormal thing??? got a top dressing seedlings and clones no top dressing

Maui Wowi
DSCF02602.JPG
DSCF02613.JPG

Girl Scout Cookie 1
DSCF02633.JPG
DSCF02643.JPG

Green Crk
DSCF02663.JPG
DSCF02672.JPG

Girl Scout Cookie 2
DSCF02693.JPG
DSCF0270.JPG

Blue Dream 2
DSCF02725.JPG
DSCF02735.JPG

Bay 11
DSCF02752.JPG
DSCF02765.JPG

Blue Dream 1
DSCF02781.JPG
DSCF02792.JPG

Group Shot
DSCF02812.JPG

So thats the garden as of about an hour ago. Enjoy

Indoor Update

I yanked 3 of the last 4 seed cups I put in the closet, cuz they never came through the surface, and 5 or 6 clones that were either dead or on their way there. What we have left are 9 Blue Dreams, 2 Girl Scout Cookies, 1 Green Crk, and 1 Bay 11. Seedlings we have 2 Purple Crk and 1 currently unknown that is either Super Skunk, Purple Kush, Purple Power or Mango. Ill know once they start growing

DSCF02822.JPG
DSCF02834.JPG

Back
Top Bottom