Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Good morning friends, come take a quick stroll through my garden. Clones are doing really well, day 3 from the cut and I'm starting to see new growth on a couple of them!! They spent the first 24 hours under light and have now taken a 18/6 light schedule. Under very high humidity, with the air exchanged every 6-8 hours. Pics were taken after feeding the girls and spraying the babies so apologies for the wet and droopiness. My main girl, who I've nicked named Sarah, has filled out super nicely. I've decided I'll try and get the most even canopy possible before I flip her, I mean I've waited this long, may as well put the full effort in. Anyway boring you again with the dribble, here is what you're after..

20151018_070337.jpg

20151018_070327.jpg

20151018_070226.jpg

20151018_074448.jpg

Thats a sweet DIY dome WS and those cuttings are looking n standing strong.
Are they all from sarah your about to flower?
Both your biggins look great too and I would be having hard time losing one and just flower them both.Over crowding is how I seem to grow;).

Thanks heaps Closetorganic. It's amazing how creative I can get when I have to.
Nar, all the cuttings came from the other plant. It's going to be so hard to get rid of it, hence me never naming her ha-ha. I'm pretty sure I'll chuck a couple of clones in with Sarah to flower, so when I get impatient, Im not taking anything off her. There just might be a chance its still over crowded ;)
Hope you're swell and dandy!

Keep it up buddy you're killing it over here!

:thumb:

Those girls are look lush and very healthy. Great job!

Shucks Pigeons, its an honour to hear that. I have a lot of love for this little garden, I'm really glad people actually care about it as much as I do.
Hope you're well bro, I'll drop by soon!
:passitleft:

Nice setup Wrecked!
Clones look great! Sarah has a hell of a future. :high-five:Sweet.

Over 3000 views????
When I started this journal, I did it thinking nobody would ever read it. The support and encouragement, advice and love that I've had here is never ending. I can't thank you all enough for everything you do. It's weird, even though I don't know any of your names, I consider you guys some very close friends.

Humble starts, pass it to the left!

1441971742606.jpg
20151018_074448.jpg

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom