Cheap Plastic Box Grow

Stumbled over here somehow today. Know many of folks here from just hanging around. Which is what I'm gonna do. Nice plants I see here...carry on.

Thanks Jim! Welcome my friend, pleasure to have you! I've been a lurker on your journals for a while now, just soaking up all that info!

Grab a seat, and the j from Mr A, and enjoy the journey!

My pleasure man.
Dam sounds like my kinda vacation.
My pipe, an ounce of good smoke. A 2l bottle incase i feek like an old school bucket in the stream, a tent, basic rations, air rifle popping bunny's bear grylls style to survive lol
Okay well not exactly the same as your time in the summer but we done that a while back lasted 5 days lol then headed bk to the car n to McDonald's. Get get sic of bunny's real quick
That sounds like my kinda holiday, don't know how I'd survive on rabbit, never tried it before. So I could see myself running to McDonald's too haha
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's awesome will definitely look into them, I've heard nothing bad yet! And we all know I'm all about dat budget :rofl:

Did you just get yours from eBay as well?

Yeah mate... Good old fleebay.... As for ya budget... You like me... Short arms, deep pockets !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:....

Champagne eyes, red bull fingers :goof::goof:

Yeah mate... Good old fleebay.... As for ya budget... You like me... Short arms, deep pockets !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:....

Champagne eyes, red bull fingers :goof::goof:

Short arms, long pockets. I'm going to steal that, had me in stitches :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The other saying reminds me of one of my grandfather's old saying, "you've got champagne tastes with beer pockets"

Things are looking up, after 6 long unemployed months I may just have a job lined up. So fingers crossed I can have a sip of that champagne soon!

Thanks for the laugh BW

So this may annoy some, but I'm really wanting to stick to a small daily picture update when I can during this flowering. Wanted to see the stretch and bud formation progress when I go back after this journal is finished. I'll do a decent update with any big changes etc

We have one clone that has taken root! 13 to go... The first 4 clones are looking sad, but they will bounce back! Anyway enough dribble..

20151028_095223.jpg

20151028_095229.jpg

20151028_095335.jpg

20151028_095138.jpg

20151028_095146.jpg

Wrecked,
Your DIY cloner gets the job done eh?
You got better results than I did spending $60 usd on one. :goodjob:

Very nice brother very nice. Getting exciting over here for sure. Your gonna be busy with 14 clones lol. How much veg time you gonna give them? Good vibes your way!

Congrats on your new job Wreck! :goodjob:

Very nice brother very nice. Getting exciting over here for sure. Your gonna be busy with 14 clones lol. How much veg time you gonna give them? Good vibes your way!

Thanks bro!!! Have no idea about veg times for these ones. I'm just playing this whole grow by ear. The goal is to be perpetual, will build a veg box next week. And will just have to work out my timing, as I don't have any ideas about the strain.
Hell yeah I'll be busy, hope I didn't bite off more than I can chew, or smoke rather :rofl:

Short arms, long pockets. I'm going to steal that, had me in stitches :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The other saying reminds me of one of my grandfather's old saying, "you've got champagne tastes with beer pockets"

Things are looking up, after 6 long unemployed months I may just have a job lined up. So fingers crossed I can have a sip of that champagne soon!

Thanks for the laugh BW

My pleasure my friend... You can steal that saying, its not copyrighted.... So i cant sue you for plagerism. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Congrats on the job front, i know exactly how you feel... Its crap having no job.... I ve been a full time carer for last 4 years....

Severely ill step daughter, she much better now... Nearly lost her.... Now im seperated, on benefits which end very soon...

Gotta find a job, if i wanted to wipe arses for minimum wage, its all good.... Not for me tho... Im a nail bitter !!!! :rofl:

Got my little boy today for a few hours... After that im job hunting big time... Im a qualified painter and decorator, hope to get some more cash in hand jobs soon...

Need the money and i am sooooo bored... ( apart from 420 shenanigans )

:Namaste:

Congrats on the job front, i know exactly how you feel... Its crap having no job.... I ve been a full time carer for last 4 years....

Severely ill step daughter, she much better now... Nearly lost her.... Now im seperated, on benefits which end very soon...

Gotta find a job, if i wanted to wipe arses for minimum wage, its all good.... Not for me tho... Im a nail bitter !!!! :rofl:

Got my little boy today for a few hours... After that im job hunting big time... Im a qualified painter and decorator, hope to get some more cash in hand jobs soon...

Need the money and i am sooooo bored... ( apart from 420 shenanigans )

:Namaste:

Being a full time carer takes a very unique kind of person, your step daughter is very lucky to have you Bud, I'm really happy she is doing well.

I've actually been looking into doing aged care, it's not the job I'm getting tomorrow (that's in sales) but it's something I really want to get into.

That's awesome news, I hope you have a great day with your boy, and the job hunting goes well (as much as it's a pain in the ass).

Qualified painter hey? You should hit everyone up here to ditch the mylar and get you to paint grow room walls? :rofl: hope some cash jobs come your way soon bro, I understand how frustrating it can get.

Sending all the good vibes for this next chapter in your life, let me know how you go!

Peace :peace:

The proper countdown starts hey Celt!
The never ending cycle, its a good one ;)
Do you ever flower inside?
Morning WS

Yes I definitely grow indoors as well. All my outdoor girls started inside last march under 25 x 23w CFLs. All but 4 went outside by June 1st and the remaining 4 were flowered under a Mars II 900 in a 3'6"x3'6" area that has become a dedicated bloom room.

Originally that grow room was 3'6 x 10 with the 3'6 square section for growing and the rest for soils, tool, materials etc. As I grew, I realized that just wasn't enough space for all the things I want to do and plans evolved LOL. Now part of my "fall cleanup" includes cleaning and organizing the part of the basement that is unfinished so I can expand and make a dedicated veg area using the CFL light hoods I had started with :)

Once ready, I am thinking I will flower 4 of the Big Mamma (THC Bomb) clones I have and the remaining Big Mamma clone will become a mother plant along with the Cluster Bomb clone I have. I want to take clones from those 2 girls, back cross them for seed production.

The Cluster Bomb clone came off the only outside plant this year to be free of bud rot and has the densest bud I have ever seen, they were dense with a beautiful pine/lemony smell when I was trimming her, and after a couple weeks curing are rock hard now :)

Once I get organized, another week or so, I will start a new journal with these girls and let you know :)

Morning Celt, sorry mate fell asleep on ya last night!
That sounds like an amazing set up!

Ha-ha I could imagine that space filling up pretty quickly!! Out with the tools in with the plants!
The basement sound like an awesome idea, good luck with the fall clean up!

Wow the whole breeding side really intrest me, so I'll be following closely when you do that sir!
Mmmmm that description had my mouth watering, sounds like some beautiful nugs Celt!

Was only just showing Mrs WS your journal last night, our jaws were dropping in your drying room!!
Make sure you let me know when you start your next journal, your last one was too awesome!

Have a good sleep mate!

Back
Top Bottom