Cheers for having me

GoodVibesOnly

Hey legends,long term grower first time poster.
I live with chronic pain and cannabis is my life saver. Coming here for community and information sharing.
I've currently got a couple of tents running and have a breeding project on the go as well.
I've been following the sub irrigated planter thread for a week or so and thought I might get involved.
Hope you are all having an amazing day,if not blaze one it always makes my day better.🙏

Hey legends,long term grower first time poster.
I live with chronic pain and cannabis is my life saver. Coming here for community and information sharing.
I've currently got a couple of tents running and have a breeding project on the go as well.
I've been following the sub irrigated planter thread for a week or so and thought I might get involved.
Hope you are all having an amazing day,if not blaze one it always makes my day better.🙏
Love your name. :thumb: Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
Anything I can help with let me know. :passitleft:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome @GoodVibesOnly ! The SIPClub thread is a great place to share your grow, though I would encourage you to also start a thread for your grow as well.

Lots of like minded growers on here so you'll fit right in! Welcome! :welcome:
Cheers brother,thanks for the heads up too.
I'll fumble my way around and start one when I get acquainted with the site.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GoodVibesOnly

What kind of growing are you currently doing? Soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 Magazine @GoodVibesOnly

What kind of growing are you currently doing? Soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Thank you, I'll have a good read.
Welcome to the 420 Magazine family @GoodVibesOnly. I like your nombre. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::circle-of-love::theband::circle-of-love::party:
Cheers Capt, likewise.
You'd have to be a pirate captain wouldn't you?
Scurvy potfarming landlubber...🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Welcome Home !
Bro, your a big part of the reason I'm here man, that and the sub irrigated planter thread.
So I came here looking at the sip thread and while I was here I thought I might type in fibromyalgia to the search bar. You came up straight away man.
I'm an Aussie fellow fybro sufferer, I've never come across another male fybro grower before thought I might say Gday.
I hope you're having a good day brother and your pain is at a minimum.🤘

Bro, your a big part of the reason I'm here man, that and the sub irrigated planter thread.
So I came here looking at the sip thread and while I was here I thought I might type in fibromyalgia to the search bar. You came up straight away man.
I'm an Aussie fellow fybro sufferer, I've never come across another male fybro grower before thought I might say Gday.
I hope you're having a good day brother and your pain is at a minimum.🤘
@GoodVibesOnly .. I had and am having a great day brother !! I hope yours is the same. In regards to fibromyalgia Im going to tell you to try something in your grow its going to sound odd but so far it seems to work rather well ..I dont know how much you usually grow but what I am going to tell you is to pic a branch or some buds early ..like 3-4 weeks early . Yes you read correct 3-4 and dry it and test it against your pain ..I wish I was able to get it tested as in that range the feeling is very clear, calming and numbing as odd as it sounds ..I can hear people saying but thats not even close to being ready and my response is I know and why I am so supprised .. Its like it works better than it being fully ready. So Please give it a whirl you will harvest less but it it works better is it really a loss. So take a branch or some flower during that time frame and test it for yourself . I hope it helps you !

@GoodVibesOnly .. I had and am having a great day brother !! I hope yours is the same. In regards to fibromyalgia Im going to tell you to try something in your grow its going to sound odd but so far it seems to work rather well ..I dont know how much you usually grow but what I am going to tell you is to pic a branch or some buds early ..like 3-4 weeks early . Yes you read correct 3-4 and dry it and test it against your pain ..I wish I was able to get it tested as in that range the feeling is very clear, calming and numbing as odd as it sounds ..I can hear people saying but thats not even close to being ready and my response is I know and why I am so supprised .. Its like it works better than it being fully ready. So Please give it a whirl you will harvest less but it it works better is it really a loss. So take a branch or some flower during that time frame and test it for yourself . I hope it helps you !
Bro at this point I'm ready to try anything,I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. Everything is worth trying at least once, especially on those high pain days.
Fibro is pretty hectic and not many have any idea about how bad bad is. Thank fuck for cannabis hey.
Appreciate you man, I'm pretty sure I'll have a few questions for you at times. I've only really been diagnosed for three years, but it's had me nearly bed ridden for 5 years. It's made me completely disabled too, I can hardly leave the house.
Good to meet you brother and I'll try some early flower this round and see how it goes.🤘

Welcome to the best place on the Internet! Lots of caring individuals, and a few funny ones. But we're all here to help you with whatever you need!

Now you and @No Pain got me thinking. I might just go whack a limb off tonight. See how see compares vs the reg chop.
Cheers papa, I appreciate you.

Ha I had to re-read that a couple of times, I wasn't to sure why you were talking about whacking limbs off lol.🙈🙊🙉

Yeah it completely goes against everything I know and have been thought but hey, if you don't try new things you don't learn and knowledge is power.

Cheers papa, I appreciate you.

Ha I had to re-read that a couple of times, I wasn't to sure why you were talking about whacking limbs off lol.🙈🙊🙉

Yeah it completely goes against everything I know and have been thought but hey, if you don't try new things you don't learn and knowledge is power.
Aww thanks Bud!

Ya sometimes I throw hidden innuendos in. Lots of knowledge here, looks like your bearded in a good direction. I'm gonna take a limb tomorrow. I've got about 7 days or so left. But you know how that turns into 15-20

Aww thanks Bud!

Ya sometimes I throw hidden innuendos in. Lots of knowledge here, looks like your bearded in a good direction. I'm gonna take a limb tomorrow. I've got about 7 days or so left. But you know how that turns into 15-20
Gotta keep people on there toes, nice.
I'll have a squiz in a sec and join in.
The anticipation of harvest hey, so close yet so far away.🤙

Bro at this point I'm ready to try anything,I'll give it a whirl and see how it goes. Everything is worth trying at least once, especially on those high pain days.
Fibro is pretty hectic and not many have any idea about how bad bad is. Thank fuck for cannabis hey.
Appreciate you man, I'm pretty sure I'll have a few questions for you at times. I've only really been diagnosed for three years, but it's had me nearly bed ridden for 5 years. It's made me completely disabled too, I can hardly leave the house.
Good to meet you brother and I'll try some early flower this round and see how it goes.🤘
I know what you mean. Like I could kick a corner of a wall with my pinky toe and say a curse word and keep on trucking but getting a flare up can put this bull on the couch without medicating . Up Until I had a broken branch in my current garden and freeze dried it I though my plant "No Pain" unique in the relief that it brought I did harvest her way early about the same age as the branch on my gg4 that broke (not a red hair or swollen bract on the cola just wispy white hairs and I'll be dammed if it didn't give me the safe clear headed, ultra calming and no pain experience and then guess what after I made that connection you joined the forums...Thats divine intervention my friend !

I know what you mean. Like I could kick a corner of a wall with my pinky toe and say a curse word and keep on trucking but getting a flare up can put this bull on the couch without medicating . Up Until I had a broken branch in my current garden and freeze dried it I though my plant "No Pain" unique in the relief that it brought I did harvest her way early about the same age as the branch on my gg4 that broke (not a red hair or swollen bract on the cola just wispy white hairs and I'll be dammed if it didn't give me the safe clear headed, ultra calming and no pain experience and then guess what after I made that connection you joined the forums...Thats divine intervention my friend !
Divine intervention, Karma, Synchronicity or is it Voodoo? Tune 🎵 in next week to learn more about it 420 fans. Just kidding, but I love hearing about anything that this amazing plant does to help heal us human forms. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom