Chump's First Indoor

Thanks for all the tips guys! Of course this is all fantasyland talk. We're a LONG way away from having something that sweet. The closet is looking like nice alternative for the time being. They're pretty easy to keep happy in there. I just hope we can get enough yield off of those 3 plants to keep us stocked for another 3 months. It's easy to smoke a lot, when you have a lot.

We're going out of town for 3 days. They're growing like crazy. Aroma is now tied up in 3 places, as well as Big Bang. It's going to be cool to see how much they grow while we're gone. I can't wait until they're done! Damn! Aroma and Diesel are shooting pistels out everywhere, and we're still waiting for Big Bang to pop.

Probably the last post for 3 or so days. So have a nice weekend everybody!!!

:peace: :bong:

We just got back from the Upper Peninsula last night. I heard my cat meowing, so I'm checking every where, and he's in our grow room! I was SO pissed. My partner's stupid daughter cannot stay out of our rooms. If we forget to lock a door she'll be in there looking for something to help herself to. My cat trashed the room, and knocked over Diesel. She obviously shut the door with him still in there. We asked her when she went in there, she said the other night, but of course she's a total liar, I don't believe a word she says ever. She cannot tell the truth, she's a habitual, compulsive liar. I'm so sick of her crap. She's 19 and acts like a 10 year old.

A few months ago I had an eviction notice (all notarized and everything) taped to her door. And my partner begged me not to kick her out. She swore to me that her daughter has changed. And so here we are again. My cat was in that room for at least 30 hours. I didn't smell any piss (yet). And Diesel is recovering, she was tipped on her side, and all of her branches were aiming toward the light, so I know it had been like that for a while. My cat likes to try and climb in there and smell the aromas. It's time for her to go, here comes eviction notice number 2. Maybe I'll wrap it up and give it to her for Christmas. She is such a pain in the ass, I can't even tell you all the things she's done to piss us off around here. I'm so mad that we have to lock everything up, or it will dissappear, or get trashed.

Sorry to hear of the troubles sweetie. We had something similar, with weed and money being stolen. Can tolerate many things, but not a thief. Sounds like your plant and kitty will recover though! Hope all works out well. Wishin ya the best for the upcoming holidays.

Thanks guys! I get so mad sometime, but everything WILL be okay.

Alright! Now the pictures will be getting fun!

Diesel.
P1060810a.JPG

Aroma.
P1060808a.JPG

Big Bang.
P1060811a.JPG

And My own little Sea Of Green. Diesel in front, Aroma to the back and left, and Big Bang to the back and right.
P1060813a.JPG

thanks guys! Yes I always feel better after tending to the plants. Our cat is a pain in the butt sometimes, but I think he's here to stay. It wasn't his fault.

Damn! I can't wait for these to be finished. I know there's still weeks left to go. But we're down to smoking vaped bud, or our keif. We wanted to save the keif until we get a pollen press. But being Christmas and all, I don't see us buying things for ourselves right now. So maybe we can sprinkle a little keif on the vaped bud...I don't know. I also want to save the vaped bud for making cookies. Sucks being poor. Oh well.

Aroma had a couple yellow fan leaves this morning, they looked like they were pretty hit, so I plucked them. I started them on bloom food. I gave them about 1/2 strength last watering, and full strength this morning. We'll see how they do.

Have fun!

Well, I've only made brownies so far. And they tasted like regular brownies. It took like 2 1/2 brownies to feel it though. So I was hoping to make the cookies stronger. I will strain it with cheese cloth. I don't want to just throw swaggy plant material in the mix.

My plan is to take a stick of butter, bring it to a simmer with 2 to 3 cups of water. Then make little "tea bags" out of the trimmings, and vaped bud using cheese cloth. Continue to simmer for probably 30 to 60 minutes, making sure to squeeze the bags real good to get every last drop of goodness into the butter. Throw the butter and water mix into the fridge overnight. And the next day the butter will be floating on top of the waste water. It should be green butter, if it works correctly. Then make 2 batches of chocolate chip style cookies out of them. I'm going to use Heath Bar chunks instead of chocolate chips. Hopefully they taste good.

Unless I find a better recipe that uses more butter. Then I can make fewer cookies, but they would be stronger. I was thinking of using our tried and true "wreath recipe". Which is kind of like rice crispy treats, but you use Corn Flakes instead, and throw in some green food color, and shape them like wreaths. That uses a lot of butter. But instead of wreaths, shape 'em like cannabis leaves. :yummy: The only thing with that recipe is, that there is still some mix stuck to the bowl when finished, and I don't want to waste any.

...We wanted to save the keif until we get a pollen press. But being Christmas and all, I don't see us buying things for ourselves right now.
Sorry to hear about the problems with the kid. Can't stand a liar and hate a thief.
You should be able to make hash from your keif without a pollen press. I have seen a few videos on you-tube that you can probably adapt for you needs. Here's one of them. I hope you don't mind me posting it here.
YouTube - Great Guide to making Hashish

I must say you have a higher frustration level than myself, had it been me, that young lady woulda been history the day you got back. I have zero tolerance for smartass kids, much less thieves.

Thank for the butter instructions. One question, how much trim do use use for the 'tea bags"?

Thanks also to Potpie for the video....now to find some silk screen mesh:cheesygrinsmiley:

When you're making cookies, is there no mix left on the bowl? They sound pretty good to me. I normally don't cook with thc but that's because I feel like it's not as cost effective as smoking (or vaping) it, and I am still buying it for now. I hope that I can convince myself to cook with what I grow, because I'd really like to try it again and see if I can get better results.

I will even straight up smoke my keif, one bowl of that will put me in the tunnel.

When you're making cookies, is there no mix left on the bowl? They sound pretty good to me. I normally don't cook with thc but that's because I feel like it's not as cost effective as smoking (or vaping) it, and I am still buying it for now. I hope that I can convince myself to cook with what I grow, because I'd really like to try it again and see if I can get better results.

I will even straight up smoke my keif, one bowl of that will put me in the tunnel.
Actually I've heard that eating cannabis is more efficient then smoking. More of the THC will be absorbed into your body, then if the same amount was smoked. Of course it does take a lot to make butter and oil, but the way you feel it will be way more intense. I've heard it described as "retarded high", like you didn't think was possible with weed. Don't make any plans, and don't drive. Some people actually get scared because they weren't expecting it to hit them like that. Oh yeah, it actually lasts a lot longer too.

Actually I've heard that eating cannabis is more efficient then smoking. More of the THC will be absorbed into your body, then if the same amount was smoked. Of course it does take a lot to make butter and oil, but the way you feel it will be way more intense. I've heard it described as "retarded high", like you didn't think was possible with weed. Don't make any plans, and don't drive. Some people actually get scared because they weren't expecting it to hit them like that. Oh yeah, it actually lasts a lot longer too.

Oh, and ya might look into seatbelts for the recliner, just in case...lol. I even checked out bed rails for the couch. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom